Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector [LR 2412 4%]

3.1

Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Tetrahydrojasmonate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone, Bis-Peg/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone. Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/ Ammonium Polyacrylolyldimethyl Taurate, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Argilla/Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium EDTA, Tetrahydrojasmonic Acid, Citronellol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Parfum/Fragrance.

on 4/1/2015 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector is one of the best products I have ever used! A bit pricey but worth the money. Also top rated by bestanti-aging.com

ok..........so I am a beauty product junkie, I am 31 years old and over the course of the last 12 years I have spent literally thousands of pounds on lotions and potions, creams serums and make-up that all promise to make me look better and thus feel better about myself. I have tried just about every brand there is from very expensive creams such as chanel's sublimage and Crème de la mer to Olay's regenerist and loreal youth code.....i have purchased and used (and dismissed) literally 100s of skin care products over the years. I am not about to tell you that all of them where bad as some of them where quite good...but....I haven't once yet tried a product that has kept every promise it made and this is the reason I have spent many frustrating years and thousands of pounds of my hard earned cash fliting from one "ok" product to another "ok" product in the hope that my most recent skin care purchase would actually deliver and keep all of its promises....unfortunately I still have not found that product :( BUT this is honestly the closest I have ever ever come to that perfect skin care product. Now everybody's skin is different so one product will never suit everyone so I will tell you about my skin. I have fair skin that is oily in places whilst dry and sensitive in others and prone to acne breakouts and have uneven texture with little bumps under the skin :( I also have some pigmentation and expression lines. The thing that bothers me the most is my acne....im 31 I shouldn't have to be dealing with acne and my combination skin and age make it so so difficult to treat because when I use an acne treatment it dries out the areas of my skin that are already dry so much that I get red patches and flakes that mean make up application is impossible. And products that over dry my skin will accelerate the aging process and I already have fine lines. If on the other hand I opt for a product that is moisturising/anti aging it breaks me out something bad:( That just isnt fair mother nature....come on?! lines and wrinkles OR spots but not both!! That's just below the belt! Anyhow I had almost completely given up on moisturisers and serums etc..because I haven't found one yet that didn't either, break me out, dry me out or just caused a really bad reaction until now :) now I love lancome tient idole ultra foundation (brill foundation if you have skin like mine) and when I was at the lancome counter repurchasing my foundation I got talking to the assistant about my badly behaved skin and her face lit up and she began rummaging under the counter for samples and she gave me three 5ml samples of this serum. I think she could tell by my face that I was unconvinced and probably wouldn't use them as tbh I just cant be bothered with the extra spots, dryness, redness ect....but she practically begged me to give it a go....so I did. To my complete amazement this product actually works...I mean its my holy grail skin care product it that good. Within a couple of weeks my skins texture is soft smooth and supple, because my skin is more hydrated and plump lines appear less defined. Pigmentation has improved and best of all my acne is soooo much better...its amazing! I find myself waking up and rushing to the mirror every morning to make sure its still working and that its not just a coincidence that my skin decided to clear up and act normal for a couple of weeks at round about the same time I started using this lol but no...its definitely this serum working its magic! My skin honestly looks more radiant smooth dewy and clear than it has ever looked! I have little panic attacks now thinking what will I do if they stop making it? Just love it. But it doesn't completely shrink pores or erase wrinkles but to be fair I think that is impossible to achieve with any cream anyway...just have to accept that im not 21 anymore. I did notice that a lot of the positive reviews on this product seem to be from people who suffer from adult acne and combination skin and it certainly works for me so if you have this skin type ( I really do feel for you) give it a go . The other down side £82 for 50ml!! But for me its worth every penny :) I will continue to buy and if I ever hear they are planning to discontinue I will have to sell my house and stock pile this product lol

on 3/10/2015 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I'm not going to sit here and bash the product and write that it doesn't work, it does......BUT for the amount of money you are paying you EXPECT it to work better.

I am in my 30's and I started taking care of my skin as soon as I hit my 20's. No one can ever guess my age simply because I don't look my age at all. Perhaps thats why I don't notice to much effectiveness in the product when it comes to wrinkles since I really don't have any. However, I do have some problems with large pores in some parts of my face and having used this product for a while now I didn't noticed too much of a difference in my pores.

What I did noticed is that my skin is very smooth (you can see it and feel it). My skin has a very beautiful glow, my skin texture has gotten even better and if applied before makeup, your makeup will look smooth, will blend better, will look more natural and your skin will look radiant and healthy.

I am happy with this product. The reason I'm giving this product a 3 is simply because the main reason I bought it was to get my pores smaller and it has not done that whatsoever and for the price you are paying it should do what it claims to do.

on 1/28/2015 12:42:00 AM

It seems people either love or hate this product! I bought a deluxe sample off ebay because of the mixed reviews and the hefty price tag. I've only been using it for about a 2 weeks, but I've been using it morning and night. The product does have a distinct smell which I happen to like, but I'd still prefer no fragrance as I feel it's an unnecessary, potentially irritating ingredient. I'm also a little bit concerned about the amount of alcohol. I know many say alcohol is actually not harmful for skin, and it's my understanding that it helps the active ingredients to penetrate the skin more effectively. However, I do find alcohol very drying and when my skin get stripped, it produces more oil.
When I first applied this product, I thought my skin looked great! Even when I woke up the next day, I thought my skin looked clearer and more luminous. I was set on running out and purchasing this product as soon as my sample was gone.
It works very much like a primer because it smooths over skin (silicone) and includes mica which illuminates skin. So skin definitely looks nicer once applied.
However, after a while my skin was getting oilier and oilier. I was also started having more breakouts on my cheeks and forehead. Nothing too crazy, but just little whiteheads that are very annoying.
It's a difficult product to review because my skin definitely looks nicer when I have it on (and I use it morning and night, so I've basically got it on all day and night) but I'm not convinced it's doing much more than a primer would. The one thing I've noticed is that my pores appear smaller with this on, but this Might just be the silicones? It's hard to say. I was under the impression pores can't be made smaller.
In saying all of that, I also believe skin products need more than 2 weeks to see their effectiveness, but it's hard to continue when your face is breaking out and getting oilier! I'm going to finish the rest of my sample, and I will update if anything changes within the next week, but so far I wouldn't repurchase. I would also recommend getting a sample because it's obviously a very hit or miss product and it's quite expensive!

on 1/11/2015 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is highly fragranced (even by Lancome standards), and terribly drying. I can't imagine it would be good for anyone in the market for what it claims to fix: wrinkles, pores, evenness. I suppose my skin was more even in that by morning this leaves it uniformly parched and dull, but I don't think that's what anyone is striving for. As previous reviewers have noted, it's not really the consistency of a serum - it is silkier and more silicone-y. It almost felt like a hair product. It doesn't feel like it absorbs well but sits on top of the skin. The damage that this inflicted is not something I would do to my skin by choice, and certainly not at this price point.

on 12/29/2014 4:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I got a mini-sample bottle of this. All I have to say is how can anyone call this a serum??? It is mainly alcohol, parabens, dehydrating ingredients put into a fancy bottle for a crazy amount of price. Why would anyone put sth like that on their face for night treatment? IT HAS NO HEALING INGREDIENTS!!!

The only nice thing about this is the texture due to one of the silicone ingredients that it has in it that makes it go on smooth so it will give a primer-type finish, filling pores.

Having dry skin this ruined my face overnight. I woke up and my face looked so dull, no glow and red around nose and was stretching. I should have checked the consistency before putting it on...

Luckly I'm in my early 20s so my skin heals faster but I don't know what would have happened if I had decided to give this as a gift to my mom who has dry and mature skin. HORRIBLE!!!

on 12/21/2014 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Tried a sample (luckily) before I bought. Applied to face and within seconds, my face was on fire. Felt like it had been hit with a blow torch. Had to run to wash it off quick.

on 12/11/2014 5:14:00 PM

I was given a sample of this product when I purchased another Lancome product. When I first tried it out, I did not know really what the reviews and claims it had. I was thinking it would just soften my skin a bit and I had no real high expectations.

To give some background of my skin, I am 31 years old, fair and I have some acne scars, some enlarged pores around my cheeks and chin and I have hormonal acne often. After just a few days of using the product morning and night, my acne scars started to fade away, my acne started to clear up and my enlarged pores tightened up significantly. I have never in my ENTIRE life have I had such amazing results. My skin is glowing and is really starting to look..well..perfect. It is amazing stuff. After using my 2 weeks sample, I went out and purchased the large 50ml size. Yes this stuff is expensive, but to me it was life changing, I am so much more confident with my skin and wearing less foundation then ever before.

This product also claims to reduce wrinkles, I've yet to see any big differences. I do have some fine lines on my forehead, so I will update this review after a few months to see if there is a difference.

on 11/22/2014 8:12:00 PM

I had a bunch of these in samples, and i used it over a couple of months. i have to say, i noticed my skin becoming a lot smoother, and less pigmented! pores also looked smaller...really works well! only downside is way too expensive :/

on 9/28/2014 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have commented before on this awesome product by Lancome, but " a picture is worth a thousand words!" Please find my photo on FB - Patti Donnelly-Arnold....pretty good for an old lady of 54 on her feet for 9 hours! Lancome to the rescue.

Popular Treatments (Face)