Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector [LR 2412 4%]

3.1

Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Tetrahydrojasmonate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone, Bis-Peg/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone. Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/ Ammonium Polyacrylolyldimethyl Taurate, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Argilla/Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium EDTA, Tetrahydrojasmonic Acid, Citronellol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Parfum/Fragrance.

Looking at the mixed reviews, this product is obviously not suitable for everyone.
Personally, I love it. It makes my skin really clear and smooth. I think it exfoliates my skin and people comment on how good my skin looks whenever I use it. My skin is really sensitive but strangely, it doesn't react negatively to this product. I have gone through about 5 or 6 bottles of it now. Still happy with it.

Shocked by how bad this product was for my skin. It burns my skin as soon as it is applied. I have two almost scar like dry patches on my skin, which appeared within a few minutes of applying. The crazy thing is, I never react to skin care products. I have combination skin and have tried multiple formulas and apart from the odd break-out, my skin has never reacted this way. It felt like I was applying an acid to my skin. I guess it is the alcohol that's in it. I definitely would NOT recommend this product. I am still trying to cover up the damage, and its been 2 weeks!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this serum! It has a nice texture (thanks in part to the silicone in it). I found it fills in my pores well and has a pleasant (but not strong) scent. If you are oily, this can be your moisturizer as well. I like products that have double uses. It's enough for oily skins, but if you are drier, I'd recommend putting a cream on top of this.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I love this serum, I have used it for two years and I love it, this is one of the products that people would say what do you use , your face is glowing? the other product that I have used and gave me a glow was Guinot vitamin c serum.
I have a very dry skin and this helped moisturize my skin, helped fade lines and sun spots, I truly found it amazing. I used Chanel sublimage serum and it did nothing amazing for my skin, it was a total waste of money, of all the serums I have used I found this to be the best. It's light, has a nice sent and the bottle is better than Genifique because I broke the pumper twice, it's made of glass.
I gave my three girlfriends samples to try, two loved it, and they got the same comments " what do you use, your face is glowing", but my other girlfriend had an allergy from visionnaire, she stopped using it. I would give this serum a try, try a sample first.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am very surprised by all the negative reviews! This is my personal fave as far as skin care is concerned (at least right now ☺️). For me, I've noticed reduced pore size, reduced redness around my cheeks and smoother feeling skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Because I bought so many Lancome bags I had many tiny samples of this and I have had over a year to judge its efficacy. I have to say that I will never buy the full size at $120 because it simply is not worth that. It feels nice and sinks in leaving a temporary glow and a refreshed feeling, but it doesn't improve or change the skin in any way over time. I hate to say these serums and potions don't work, but nothing I tried has reduced the "appearance of wrinkles" or improved the texture of my aging skin at all. I have equal results (moisturized skin, improved texture and glow, slight plumping of wrinkles) using any moisturizer. It's hard to bear the truth that the $6 jar of Ponds dry skin cream is as good or better for my face than these deluxe serums made in French laboratories, but I have to face facts. I tried the Genifique also and liked it but it too did nothing real for my skin. These have a cachet of beauty and elegance and I always expect a real improvement but it just does not happen. I will grade this with two stars because it is enjoyable to use and it doesn't have a bad scent, but it's poor value and doesn't deliver its false promises.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this as a gift with purchase and gave it a trial run in my T-Zone where I have pore problems. I looked up the ingredients a few days into using it and it has Denatured alcohol as the fourth ingredient! I immediately stopped use as that could do more harm than good to my skin. It was tested on lab rats and it caused collagen breakdown with prolonged use. The very thing any of us ladies do not need. Why would Lancome make such a thing? I do not have a problem with trivial amounts in some products but that was way too much. Do yourself a favor and stay away.

The shop assistant swore by this product that it would help my acne prone skin and that I will see a difference. I didn't.

The product itself is like a normal face cream, not too nourishing not too drying..just a normal layer of innocent product on my face. It smells amazing though, probably the only reason why I keep using it.

It feels really lightweight when applied, very luxurious, I sometimes use it at night after I apply toner, but it doesn't do anything to my skin or my acne. If it was cheaper I would have repurchased it just to apply it when I'm not in the mood for moisturizer, but at this price I would never buy it again.

This serum is like the popular Visionnaire [1-minute] Blur on a diet: lighter & thinner. It smells just like it too. The serum is almost gel-like and is somewhat easy to smooth onto the face. I had a semi-deluxe sample that provided maybe about 3-4 uses, which is enough for me to see if my skin reacts to it or if I like the overall texture/smell/feel, but its not enough to see any major changes to my skin. I guess besides being dry/dehydrated during winters and oily during summers, my skin is pretty normal and Ive been able to keep wrinkles at bay. Like some of the other reviewers, I am lucky to have skin that keeps me looking like Im in my late 20s, even though Im inching to my mid-30s. It temporarily smoothed and softened my skin, but that didnt last all day. I dont think this would be something Id add to my regimen since the price is quite high at $85-$115 and it didnt wow me like some other products have. It could be a good alternative to use as a skin-smoothing base if the 1 minute blur is too thick for you.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector is one of the best products I have ever used! A bit pricey but worth the money. Also top rated by bestanti-aging.com