December 20, 2014 | 1222 users online

Cleansers - Trader Joe's - Nourish All in One Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by katayoun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this cleanser. It takes off all of my makeup, and doesn't sting my eyes! The price is right (could be a little cheaper), and it works great with my sensitive skin. I will re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2014 9:21:00 AM More reviews by getstrong29

This cleanses so well without over drying. Love the thick consistency that foams up nice. Will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Applemonster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cleaner is gentle and doesn't dry up my face like others. The smell is kind of weird however but it's very light so it is manageable.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by seashell8

I was looking for something to switch up my normal cleansing routine, which involves the ultra-gentle Bioderma Sensibio cleanser. I read some reviews stating that this would be a great, gentle, every day cleanser. Unfortunately, I feel that it is a bit strong for my tastes and leaves my skin feeling rather tight and rubbery after I use it (and I only use a little bit!). Afterwards, I am running for my moisturizer!! Also, one must make sure that they rinse this cleanser off well as it could leave a slippery film on your face. In all, this is not an every day sort of cleanser as repeated use could prove to be too harsh for your skin. This is maybe an every other day, or 2x a week cleanser. The price is good, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this face wash! It takes off my make up and keeps my skin hydrated. I use separate eye makeup remover when I wear waterproof mascara, though. I also use this product in the mornings after I've used Tretinoin (Retin-a).

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by MDevanney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very disappointed in this product! After reading rave reviews I journeyed out to purchase it. The first couple uses left my skin soft, but after a few days I noticed an onslaught of blackheads scattered all over my face. Going back to Cetaphil which is only a few bucks more that does the job.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by Kalya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I find this to be a basic cleanser pumped with dead vitamins. It did nothing for clogged pores and few blackheads I have at the tip of my nose. Also the smoothness achieved after using this cleanser is because of methicone.
Repeated use of the cleanser over weeks resulted in these odd dry patches and flaking of skin. I also got some bumps or whiteheads on the cheeks and under-eye area. Not good at all. I am surprised by the rave reviews.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

This was just a basic cleanser. Not bad just boring to me. I did not find it to clean off my makeup well or replace any of my other products.
I will not repurchase but if you do not need this to remove makeup as well and just need a basic cleanser then this should do well.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by amileigh

I did not like this product. I bought it because of how many vitimans it contained thinking it would be great for my skin and I thought it was cheap for the amount...and I had loved the Tree Tea facewash...but I feel like the Nourish facewash never thoroughly cleans my face very well and like my pores and skin are still kinda grimey.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by tklotz188

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

cannot live without this stuff.. very gentle yet cleans like a scrub.