November 28, 2014 | 1066 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Yeah, I don't really like this. I have to wipe the brush off every time before using or else I get tons of clumps. Which isn't horrible but it's an annoying step. I don't have problems with flaking or smudging.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by SmokeySings

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I do not get the buzz about this product....It clumps horribly, it is crazy-wet, takes forever to dry, and the worst part and deal-breaker was it irritated the heck out of my eyes....Could not wait to remove it. It also flaked and smeared. Went into the garbage.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by letsburnbridges

PROS: The biggest reason why I love this product so much is that it lives up to its hype. It really does lengthen AND volumize your eyelashes to a whole other level. What I mean by that is the product thickens your lashes at the base, but lengthens and separates them towards the tips of your lashes, so they aren't all clumped together. Not only that, the mascara holds the curl in my lashes, which is really important when you have stick-straight lashes like I do. And finally, the icing on the cake is that the color payoff is phenomenal - if you want the blackest black mascara out there, this should be your next buy.

CONS: Sometimes they are hard to find in stores because Jordana isn't a huge brand where I am currently residing.

FINAL THOUGHTS: This is my holy-grail mascara - it's super cheap, but really excellent quality. It has the functionality of the most perfect mascara to me, and I honestly feel that it works better than some high-end mascaras. Anyone and everyone who has access to this magical product should buy one immediately!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this from drugstore just in time, it sat in my wishlist and I bought it just before drugstore said they wouldn't carry it anymore. I forgot it's price and can't go back and look. I just know its cheap and under $3, IIRC. Anyway, wore it at least 3 times; the formulation isn't too wet or goopy, it holds a curl well, isn't heavy-feeling, it doesn't flake or smudge through out the day/night, but more than one coat on my lashes and its crispy as heck :\ lengthens nicely but doesn't volumize (not as if I need that). All in all a good mascara for not so of an exorbitant price and cute packaging, too - I love the black and pink combo. It's a rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 10:35:00 AM More reviews by getstrong29

Great product and price. Does what it says, gives you the best lashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by sahbear95

Loooove this mascara! So cheap and so amazing at lengthening, volumising and separating lashes! Cannot fault this mascara and honestly is better than any drugstore mascara I have ever tried and can easily beat many high end mascaras! Have been asked if I had false lashes on whilst wearing this mascara, love it completely! Go out and buy it if you can get your hands on it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Meyersmedley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have mixed feelings about this stuff. I love the results it gives, but it smudges on me really bad so I can't say I'm in love. After a couple hours I'll notice a ton of smudging on my brow bone area and it's just a mess. I would use it if I was in a pinch, but definitely not holy grail for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Caitlin99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Considering how many youtubers I have heard rave about This mascara and how great the reviews on here are I am not impressed. It volumizes okay but gives no length it's really not worth all the hype

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Catfink90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really love this mascara for days when I want full, dramatic lashes. It does exactly what it says it will do, volumizes to the extreme and it is my go to mascara for a night out or any heavy eye makeup.

One tip I would give is if you plan on applying multiple coats of this, apply the first to the entire length of your lashes and any subsequent coats to only the base/mid length. I find that if I apply a second coat of this to the tips of my lashes it can make them look a little clumpy and weighed down, by doing it the way i mentioned I get heaps of volume without my lashes looking too spiky (hope that makes sense!)

I took off one lippy because the first few times I used this it was way too wet and runny and didn't perform as well as it does now, next time I open a new tube I'll let it sit for a couple of weeks before using it I think. Its also worth mentioning that this take a lot longer to dry than many other mascaras I've used.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by BonChicBonGenre

I'm on my third tube of this stuff and I really like it. As others have said, it isn't apply-and-go and for me that's because of two reasons. First, there is a lot of wet product in the tube which I have to wipe off - almost every time. It's like there's 10X more product in there than there should be. I've had my current tube for four months and I'm still wiping (I don't wear mascara everyday). I use cheap napkins or paper to wipe the wand so that too much lint doesn't get into the tube. So once the wand is wiped the second obstacle is the large brush. It's long, flat, and fairly bushy and I guess I have a short lash line because it's just awkward to use. Other than these two drawbacks this mascara is perfect. It is very black and pigmented, making my Asian lashes pop. It isn't waterproof but for some reason it stays put on my oily lids. It defines, blackens, lengthens. And it holds curl! I have straight Asian lashes so it's a dealbreaker when my lashes fall as soon as I apply mascara, but this holds up. I curl, apply, brush out with a bare spoolie, apply a second coat if I feel like it, and then curl again. It's really great.