August 1, 2014 | 938 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by mehevans

This mascara is really confusing to me. After hearing all the hype about it, I decided to give it a try. With a $2 price tag, what did I have to lose right? At first impression, this mascara was wonderful, and gave me great volume and length with a nice black color. Within only about a week of using it however, the packaging completely cracked apart. I never dropped it or anything, so I leave it to poor package quality. While it looks good on the lashes, it is very annoying to get off, even with makeup remover, yet somehow it streaks a lot with any contact with water. I had really high hopes for this mascara, but I guess you get what you pay for

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by vhanshaw

I love this mascara. It's nice and black, goes on smooth, and doesn't clump as long as you don't put on a zillion coats. I use two coats and my eyelashes look exactly like I want them to.

As for getting it off, it was a little difficult until I figured out a trick. I wet a wash cloth with warm water, don't wring it out. and hold the cloth over my eye lashes for a moment. The heat and the water loosens the mascara. I gently wipe at my lashes a few times before I apply coconut oil to my entire face, eyes included. Sure I get black smears all over my face but I just wash it off with the cloth. No other soap or makeup remover works better than coconut oil.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

When I first got this, I was so excited to try it because of all the amazing reviews I had seen. When I tried it for the first time, at first it made my lashes look amazing and fluttery, but then after 30 seconds, my eyelashes fell straight down. So unfortunately, if your eyelashes are not usually able to hold a curl, this won't work that well for you. It also smudges and flakes like crazy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by clp0930

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this mascara quite a bit. I've bought a few tubes, I won't repurchase for awhile though since right now I have allergies so it's flaking and smudging a bit. For the price it's a great mascara, I never repurchase mascara but I've bought several tubes of this. I'll buy it again in the winter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by rallu

This was a nice surprise... gave me some nice volume but not so much length though... It is a volumizing mascara after all. My search continues...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by MysteriousMagicalMUAer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was amazed with this mascara. It's only $3 but doesn't lack in quality. It's more volumizing than Loreal voluminous & Maybelline full n soft. The color is very black BUT in sunlight it tends to look a bit grey/dry. It smudges on me, like I've said before, they all do. Overall this is a very good mascara & I will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by kellybethga

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I've repurchased this several times, and bought some for my sister because she tried mine and loved it so much. It's fabulous! Volumizing and lengthening! It doesn't clump or flake on me. You can't beat it, especially at 2.99.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Bryony

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great price for a volumizing mascara that works. The problem is it easily runs and tends to flake after a while, which is irritating to my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by lindyhopper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara. I remember the first time I bought it, I gave it holy grail status - it made my lashes look amazing, full, long, and not clumpy. I went through several tubes of it, completely in love, and then moved on to trying other things because one day my Walgreens was out when I needed mascara.

Last time I needed new mascara, I saw this stuff again and had to snatch it up. Now, I don't know if they changed the formula or something, or if I just don't remember this from before, but it seems like it is a beeyotch to get off at the end of the day! Maybe I just got a weird tube, I don't know. It still makes my lashes look incredible, but it makes them feel hard and crusty and takes ages to get off. Not to mention that I have to wipe of the wand a ton before applying it.

So, I have mixed feelings. I honestly feel like no other mascara makes my lashes look as good, but they feel super crusty and I don't like having to scrub at my eye to get the mascara off. Sigh, I guess I will have to keep looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by Rie60

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went and bought this at 11pm based on the reviews here. I'm also using careprost so as a review all I can say is that if you feel a breeze in the near future no need for alarm....thats just me blinking ;)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No