Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation

3.4

Active: Titanium Dioxide (2.58%). Inactive: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Water/Eau, Glycerin, Alumina, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-B, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Petrolatum, Polysilicone-11, Boron Nitride, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Methicone, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Talc, PEG/PPG-20/23 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Dimyristate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Silica, Dipropylene Glycol, Methicone, Laureth-12, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides, Mica/CI 77019, Bismuth Oxychloride/CI 77163.

on 4/24/2015 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Cool

I'm surprised on how divided these reviews are. After hearing from Pixiwoo and Gossmakeupartist I put this in the back of my mind to try if anyone was selling Avon.

I'm glad I remembered. I have tried a few very high end foundations and without even noticing this one became my go to over Chanel, Tarte, and Marc Jacobs.

It's a fairly whipped products out of the pump bottle. I find I only need a 1/2 pump applied with fingers to the center of my face. This allows my freckles to come through but evens out my skin beautifully

I've noticed no shimmer. It isn't matte or glowing to me...just skin.

on 4/13/2015 9:51:00 PM

I do really regret buying this product so much. Simply because it is too crazy for me to wear. It has shimmer in it! and yes, the shimmer is visible on my skin. I hate shimmer, and when I was reading about it on Avon Brochure they never mentioned the shimmer part, which I consider as a deceptive advertising.

on 3/23/2015 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Oh how I hate this foundation. I've given it one lippy because it does have such a wide range of shades. It's somehow dry but shiny, I can't blend it for love nor money. It clings to every dry patch that I didn't even know I had and it's not remotely full coverage. It's so bad that I had to take it all off and start again with a different product.

on 3/15/2015 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I usually never write reviews on something I've only tried once, but...consider this love at first sight. Or lust, depending on your morals. Lol. I may have used an Avon foundation in the past, maybe when I was in high school, but I don't remember it. I sold it briefly about a year ago as well. Fast forwarding, though, this stuff is amazing. When I was applying it, I could already tell see a really pretty sheen. Not obnoxious or glittery whatsoever, though; just a healthy, subtle glow. This is what I wanted L'oreal's true match lumi to be. I applied it today with my RT sponge, and I had to use like five pumps, but I do think the sponge was absorbing some of it, as most people have said they only need two pumps for their face. Also, my pump was being a little annoying, but it could be because it's a new bottle. Push comes to shove, you can unscrew the pump. This foundation promises a natural, flawless face, and I can honesty say that in my case, it lives up to that. Stays put all day...on normal/dry skin, anyway. After a full day of shopping, I didn't even wanna remove my makeup. Excited to wear it again tomorrow!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This foundation is not full coverage for me, even though its buildable it didn't not work to cover up my dark spots even using it with a concealer.

on 10/9/2014 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This foudnation is just beautify. The finish and longevity is a 10/10, but it's a foundation best for dry skin. I have oily so it didn't work out for me, because it has a dewy finish. I recommend it for dry ski. Only.

on 7/26/2014 5:37:00 AM

I bought this foundation a few days ago.
- It is not pricey.
- It has medium coverage, ideal for blemishes but not for acne or scars or dry patches.
- It has a gorgeous finish, natural and the same time healthy/dewy. (It reminds me the Ellis Faas foundation)
- Ideal for dry skin because it is particulary hydrate.
- My face turned a bit oily -especially the T zone- after two hours.
- I needed blotting papers couple of times during the day.
- I felt it a bit heavy on my face. (This is the main con for me)

I am NC 25. I choosed the shade Natural Beige. Good match for my skintone although a bit yellow. Although i loved the amazing finish of this foundation, i will not buy it again because of the "heavy feeling".

on 7/17/2014 2:50:00 PM

I absolutely love this foundation! I was shocked there were ANY reviews that didn't love it! Everyone I've introduced it to has loved it too! I do hair and occasional makeup and I have even used it on clients and they are amazed by it! It has the great, pump packaging, sanitary and it has not given me any problems, I've repurchased this at least 6 times already and even more if you count the ones I've gotten for my daughters.. I do consider this heavier coverage in terms of pigment, but I personally like that.. maybe medium to heavy. I am not a tinted moisturizer girl.. I need something that makes my dark circles and discolorations blend away and this can do that, all without looking or feeling the least bit masky.. The colors are very natural, I have a yellowish undertone to my skin, on the dry side, I don't break out much anymore, and this makeup never breaks me out. (last time i tried something different, I did get a couple blemishes, so maybe this makeup is part of why I'm clearer these days?) The feel is extremely glide on/blendable, like a silicone primer feel to it almost. I totally love this makeup for the price especially! Hope it doesn't get discontinued ever!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Really bad coverage and stays on with powder for about an hour before going really shiny, liking a full coverage foundation and having problems with shiny skin anyway this did no justice for me

on 6/26/2013 3:50:00 AM

I took a chance on this foundation over a year ago as it was on offer in Avon & I'm really glad I did. I've tried quite a few foundations (liquid, mousse etc.) but this is the one that has suited me most. I do think the coverage doesn't last as long as it should for the price & I always find that the pump stops working after a while but it goes on nicely especially if you, like me, prefer a matte finish. I buy two at once when they're on offer for 2 for £12 & they last quite a while. I'm still on my first bottle; I bought them a few months ago & I wear make up daily for my job.