August 1, 2014 | 1965 users online

Styling Products - Redken - Rewind 06 styling paste texturizing hair paste

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Becky12

I recently cut my hair and it's longer than a pixie, but still above my jawline. I was looking for something to give my hair and its layers some texture and separation. I feel like this gives a little texture, but not a lot. By the time I've achieved a truly noticeable look (but not greasy), it's gone sticky on me. I've had better luck after stealing some of my guy friend's American Crew products such as their Forming Cream or Fiber.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Chelseaaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Rewind is my HG! I always put it on my edges when wearing pony tails or buns, my hair is so curly but this keeps my edges from curling up and lays them down while also giving me a pretty wave pattern.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by cocofern

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have never heard of this product till recently when my sister gave me a tub for free. I wasn't going to use it initially... I was going to pass it onto s/o because it seems like something that would only work on short hair. I have long hair that's overprocessed and fragile. I decided to look this up anyway and found a lot of positive reviews from people with all different hair lengths. I decided to give it a try recently and am glad that I did. It is a blue-ish balm that is very tracky and gooey but smells quite pleasant. I apply it to my hair ONLY while it's wet, I can't imagine using it on dry hair because it would probably cause more harm than good. I use about a nickle size amount after washing my hair, comb out, and than blow dry. It gives my hair just a little bit of texture but nothing extreme. My hair still remains very soft and manageable after it is dry. I really like it and will continue using it though I will not pruchase because this is something that I can definitely live without. Not sure how much it costs but I imagine it isn't cheap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by OmToast

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have a pixie faux hawk and this is my second favorite product (the first being Bed Head Manipulator) for it. Gives great separation and texture, so it doesn't look like I have Ken hair, and the hold is reasonable, even when the cut starts to grow out some and my very thick, curly hair becomes supernuts. I'm giving it 4 lippies because, although it's very flexible and easy to fix throughout the day, I do wish it had just a weeeeeeee bit more hold. Love that it doesn't feel stiff, dusty, dirty, waxy or greasy like so many other waxes/pomades that fill a similar niche. Have repurchased and will continue to do so--lasts a good long time (which is why I wind up alternating with Manipulator: even though it's more expensive, per tub, ReWind lasts a much longer time and is a much better value.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Totally awesome! A very multi-purpose styling product. Tames frizzies and great for perfecting and tweeking hair the way you want it. A little goes a long way. I've had a tub for like 2 years!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2010 1:07:00 AM More reviews by vmaria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Adds nice definition and frizz-control to my thick, wavy hair. I use it to tame baby hairs, though - admittedly - it doesn't last for that purpose. It's $25 (whoooooa) but I found it's sold for $7.99 at my Winners, so repurchasing won't cause me fret & worry. Overall good product, though hair is left a bit harder than I'd like.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by egrlz

I think I may just not know how to use this product but I tried several times. I saw a picture of what someone made their hair look like after using it and I was in love. I've tried every which way to make my hair look like that and....nothing. I have long straight fine but alot of it blonde hair with layers. I tried this to get the piecy rocker chic look, not working. Who knows

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2009 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Kaibeau

Just started using this. Have long half curly hair and this helps to provide workable control to give myself more curl than I have. Smells fab and does not give that awful crunchy feel. I am a real hair brusher as I hate knots in my hair and so when I wear my hair curly I can't stand that gluggy stiff crunch feel. Easy to rewet and style the following day or remove with a brush.Will definatley buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Msmimi724

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a long time favorite of mine, love this stuff. Have been using for 5 years. It is so easy to work with and a little goes a long way. It really does add depth and texture to short hair styles. I have tried other waxes, pomades, etc... This is the best by far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love this stuff! my hair is wavy/curly and breast-length. i use it for my lazy hair days like this:
when it's damp, with 2 fingers i grab a glob, spread it around my hand, and distribute it thru my hair from bottom to top. then i get a hair thong clip thing (you know, those big ones that grab all your hair when you twirl it). well i twirl it and all (but loosely) and clip it. then when it's almost down i let it dry naturally.
always makes my hair look beachy curly. love it<3