November 26, 2014 | 1597 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by glamzdoll

I'm a big fan of Benefit's BadGal Mascara. However, a new Ulta opebee in town n they were only carrying the They're Real Mascara. I decided to buy a trial size tube to test it out. I AM IN LOVE!!! HUGE, FULL, THICK LASHESSSS!
I always use 2 mascatas at a time (one for lengthening n one for volume). I first curl my lashes, apply Million Lash mascara (by l'oreal??, red n gold tube, not the waterproof one tho) n then apply this one. The results are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Recommended 100%. Worth the 20 bucks lol...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by briannexoox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not saying I don't love love love this product because I do, totally makes your lashes look amazing and long and full BUT I think the Maybelline - The Rocket Volum' Express is a dupe for it that is cheaper. They both make my lashes extremely long.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by bees333

Every mascara I've tried has smudge on me so I don't hate on the mascaras if it doesn't work for me, I just have really oily eyelids.
I saw smudging under the eyes within 1hr of application. When I used the eyelid primer from benefit, smudging still happens within 1hr. It also flakes. But it holds up a curl, and it can be remove easily with makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by DuchessCami

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE This mascara!!!! it is awesome. My lashes are already long and this just makes them even more dramatic! I've tried others but I always come back to this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by BeccaLynn1867

Best mascara I've ever used. Makes my eyelashes huge, dark, and very long. Amazing and worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Joline

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My first impression is very good. This mascara is one of the best I ever tried in terms of volume and length, no kidding, I never had longer and fuller lashes. I'm really very impressed and spidery lashes aren't an issue if I wipe off excess product with a kleenex.
As for tolerance, I have to say that I have very sensitive eyes and the area around them is prone to itching exzema. Up to now everything is OK but I think I have to wait and use it a little bit longer before giving a final rating.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by K3lliii

Overpriced, dries out & flakes off quickly, and just isn't worth it. I do not understand why this is such a popular product.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by kramsey111

I really don't like this mascara! I like mascaras that have plastic wands that give nice length and volume but with a formula that isn't as thick as this one! Iv got a bad habit of touching my eyelashes sometimes and when I had this on they just felt heavy and loaded up with product, I like Benefit products but this was just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by booboondoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have short, thin, straight lashes. It gave me that false Lash Effect!
I applied it in the morning using a jiggle motion. One coat was enough, I applied three coats and my lashes were at least 4 milimeters thicker and longer! I got so many compliments that day!

Fallout....

You get some fallout after a 12 hour workday.

Smudgeing, none.

Easy to wash out with soap and water, but not with just makeup remover alone.

Will I be rebuying?

HELL YES!

THIS MASCARA IS THE BEST!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by AgadorSpartacus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my "must have a tube on hand at all times" mascara. I've tried to find drugstore dupes many times, but nothing is ever everything this is!

It builds my lashes up with both length and volume. Gives me ah-mazing volume without clumping. It doesn't flake or smudge (smudging is a BIG problem for me. I live in the desert, and in the summer... Blah!). I can wear They're Real all summer without a problem at all. It gives me the best lashes!!

I'm not using it on my bottom lashes, atm. I use It Comsetics Tightline priming mascara on top and bottom, and then I build and beautify with They're Real. But I have used it plenty without the It Cos primer, and it is fantastic on it's own!

It can be a bear to get off if you don't use a makeup remover, but I don't have any issues if I use one. I've used wipes, liquid, creams, oils and it comes off with all. Really it's a small con for all the pros!

Love, love, love this mascara!! My hooded eyes have never been so happy with a mascara!! =D