November 23, 2014 | 1105 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by sarahi15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

its Ok. i dont suffer from acne but have severly dehydrated skin and this roduct just made my skin condition worse. very drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by PrettyBrownEyes2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite facial wash, if I try something else I always come back to it. I have oily skin and this cleanser is not too drying and I see a glow in my skin when used regularly.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2014 7:36:00 AM More reviews by TeeSay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I used this, for the 1st week nothing happened and then BAM...thousands of spots appeared on face!! Maybe my face is too sensitive for it because my sister uses it and it works for her

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by amorebree

I've had acne since I was 12 and I am almost 20. I have been using this product for almost a year and my skin as never looked better! Even though there is only 0.5% salicylic acid it has helped enormously with breakouts. My skin is extremely sensitive and I am allergic to benzyl peroxide so this natural cleanser is perfect for me. I pair this cleanser with the daily moisturizer as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Laurie1018

This product really cleans my skin while leaving it soft. It doesn't dry my skin out like other cleansers I've tried and I don't have that tight feeling. It's really cleared my skin. Love this product

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2014 6:45:00 AM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I see why this received such low reviews. This stuff is for people who have little to no acne. My acne can be moderate to severe. I purchased this because my other cleanser was drying my face. My face was not dry while using it, but it definitely was NOT strong enough. Acne can not be killed with 0.5% salicylic acid, at least not mine anyway. Normally Aveeno products work well for me. Not this, if you have moderate to severe acne, don't waste your money. It's not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Infinity366

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I needed a new facial wash so i decided to just grab this one because it seemed good.. After 1 use at night i ended up waking up and my few pimples were gone i didnt have to cover up anything i felt good for once i really do love this product i use it with the same mouisturizer but I think that some people that use it have sensitive skin thats probly half the problem which i do not have sensitive skin. But overall i love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by prettyBOSSet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product! I use this after make-up removal.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Yvetteski

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

No, no, no. I use Neutrogena's oil free acne wash and bought this as a replacement. This cleanser is terribly drying and I have acne-prone aging skin. I think this product might be acceptable for the oiliest or as a body wash for bacne.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Cindylao12

This product is amazing. It leaves skin smooth and soft after using it, and the smell is a great fresh scent.