December 22, 2014 | 997 users online

Mascara - Tarte - Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by l0vebuzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like how this mascara never clumps and gives a lot of volume and length. It looks really natural too. However it does flake a little and won't hold a curl. Won't be repurchasing because I've used drugstore mascaras that are just as good (L'oreal Voluminous and Maybelline One by One just to name a few).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by supertearz

this mascara does a good job adding volume and lengthening, but it does clump. the mexican mascara i'm trying to replace clumps less and actually curls my lashes as well, but this is the best natural mascara i've tried so far (ewg ratings are great). i think the whole tube is a lot larger than it needs to be, which makes it bulky.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by milevamaric

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Really surprised at how good this mascara is! Despite liking Tarte as a concept and brand, I've been repeatedly disappointed with their products. With that said, my mother received this in a gift set and refrained from using it. She passed it on to me, while I was in mascara limbo, and I began using it immediately.

This is an effective mascara. It separates lashes in a naturalistic way, amplifies volume and length, and refrains from clumping. It also works well with other mascaras layered.

I will repurchase; this is perfect for every day. For an evening or more dramatic look, this works will a more fibrous mascara layered on top.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Ellieolifer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Hands down, my holy grail mascara! You guys will not be disappointed. I just cant say enough good things about it. It works so beautifully! It adds so much length and volume at the same time and does not clump. At a first glance at the brush, i didnt think it would work as well as it did, and o boy was i surprised. My lashes are thick, dark, perfectly separated and long! Amazing mascara and is definitely worth the money!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2014 4:43:00 AM More reviews by Laski

Wonderful mascara!! Gives my lashes serious volume, length, lift and tints them deeply black, without clumping at all. And last but not least: It doesnīt flake, doesnīt smudge - it seriously lasts ALL day! The only negative point I have: It dried out quite quickly, which is a pity. Thatīs the reason I only give 4 lippies. I will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Lauren10409

Very nice mascara. Definitly gives volume without the clumping.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Nessa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good for creating thick, long lashes. Holds up well to all day wear without smearing or irritating my eyes! Cute packaging..a bit expensive considering mascara is only good for 6 months though

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Chelle329

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite mascara!! And I've tried them ALL. This one allows you to build multiple coats, and applies smoothly and evenly over every lash. Lengthens and thickens. And absolutely does NOT flake or smudge. You can apply lightly for a daytime look, or the multiple coats for a fake eyelash appearing evening look.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

This stuff was just decent but you will get the same (if not better) results with a drug store mascara! not worth the money at all. tube is stupidly huge haha

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 3:30:00 AM More reviews by HollyWould123

I really wasn't a huge fan of this. I didn't hate it enough to throw it out or anything, but couldn't wait to replace it with something else. I absolutely love every single Tarte product I've ever used, except this one. The formula is dry-ish and barely coats my lashes even after 2 applications. Since so many applications is needed to achieve even a minimalistic look, obviously my lashes clump up during the process! I did like how it made my bottom lashes look for some reason, and the packaging is adorable. Definitely not running out to buy more but am open to other Tarte mascaras in the future! I'd probably give this away if I got a sample of this or it came in a set (like this one did).