April 17, 2014 | 1827 users online

Lip Gloss - Essence - Stay With Me

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

These glosses are average: they're sheer and not really pigmented. I'm not a fan of the applicator because it's awkwardly shaped and not very big, but the lip gloss bottle is small and cute. The gloss comes out goopy on the applicator, but the one thing I really like is that the gloss is not sticky and it goes on pretty smooth. It lasts about less than an hour, but most glosses do. Since it's only $3, I was okay with getting it even though it's not amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2014 4:14:00 AM More reviews by blacksnake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Color: 06 berry me (the rightmost on the image).
I like the bold color and the stain it leaves. It is a bit drying and slightly sticky. I usually don't wear lipgloss, so this tube will last long for me. If I run out of it, i might try another color. Maybe the purplish one?
I think the smell oddly fits the color, as it remains me of berries.
The applicator has an unusual shape, it's concave (thinner in the middle) and I like to apply to the lower lip with the middle and to the upper with the tip.
I don't think it's especially long lasting, but I don't have much experience with gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Washuhuara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Candy Bar. It's glossy and a bit sheer. When you open it the slimy consistency makes the wand drag some of the product on the tube's opening and sometimes out of it.

I like:
-the smell
-the colour
-the price

I dislike:
-the wand's tip. It makes it difficult to apply properly to upper lip. I took off the tip and replaced with a doe foot and superglue.
-the stickiness is uncomfortable. I keep pressing my lips together and feel the urge to swipe it off with tissue paper.
-wears off easily.
-I have to reapply constantly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by shaneeskye

In looooove, they glide on so smoothly and the colour pigmentation is amazing. Also they aren't sticky at all and the colour selection is really good.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by calico23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Super creamy, moisturizing, lovely stuff. And so cheap!

I like the applicator.

I rank this with my other favorite glosses, loreal riche lip gloss, and clarins plumping instant light perfector.

I use all light colors, so cannot comment on the darker pigments.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by eclecticgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This was not terribly long lasting. It probably lasted 2 hours on me. It has a funky smell I don't like and it is not over the top glossy but it is true to color. It is not sticky, which is nice. It is very inexpensive so I definitely recommend it. Ulta sometimes has it on a buy 1, get 1 1/2 off deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the shade, Deep Rose, which I bought at Ulta for about $3.00. This gloss is very moisturizing and is not sticky or runny. It doesn't have a strong smell or taste. It is fairly sheer and on my lips it shows up as mid pink. Although it looks shimmery in the tube, but no shimmer shows when I apply it to my lips. This gloss is fairly long lasting (about 3-4 hours even with drinking). I find that this is very suitable for the office for a neutral look or on the weekends for a casual, easy look.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

Near opaque colour, doe foot applicator, slightly heavier and sticky to make the gloss stay on better. Good price, too c:

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Daariaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really love this! It smells AMAZING and works like a charm! It's nicely pigmented, stays on an okay-amount of time and the brush is just AWESOME. More lip-glosses should have this brush, they fit the lips well and allow good control. Definitely in my top three lip-glosses! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by kimeee

I have collected all the shades and really like them so far. They're really pigmented but are a little bit sticky and transfer a little onto my teeth. I love the hourglass applicator and it's awesome for the price. Unfortunately I think they're getting discontinued in Australia :(