Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

3.8

on 8/1/2015 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The SA matched me to the shade Fair. On my NC/NW 15-20 skin this looked orange and patchy! Not cool and fair enough! But the biggest problem is that it doesn't cover my stubborn melasma and acne scars. (And not my dark eyecircles either )I suppose it has a medium coverage, but that's not enough when you have hyperpigmentations. (I prefer clinique BB Spf 30)

Beside this, it's horribly expensive for the small amount you get, and if you need something for everyday use... So unfortunately, the search goes on....

on 7/17/2015 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got a deluxe sample size of this at sephora with my points and I used it all up until the very last drop!
This feels lightweight yet very creamy and a nice thick product (thick in a good, nourishing, high quality product way. It was not sheer or skimpy). It covers very well! My redness was camouflaged but I did need to use an under eye concealer.

I am normally a daily eldw person, but I used this when I was having a laid-back day and wanted something on my face. Think the shades are very pure, it didn't oxidize on me, and it was a very moisturizing bb cream! My favorite bb creams are this and the one by smashbox (which controls oil well with a powder over it), but I found this to be more nourishing. This is definitely better than tinted moisturizers, I think this is far more superior than the nars tinted moisturizer...which I was a huge fan of

My three complaints are that the price is high for what is essentially a glorified tinted moisturizer, the shades mostly lean peachy on my skin (still workable but I expected it to come off as neutral-yellow), and I do use a physical sunscreen under this for extra uva protection

on 7/5/2015 2:43:00 AM

Really nice bb cream, provides light, natural looking coverage. Has great staying power throughout the day with Bobbi's primer/moisturizer underneath and a setting powder. Caters for girls with really light skin coloring like myself. Definitely a winner product for natural looking everyday makeup routines

on 6/28/2015 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

i received a sample of this bobbi brown bb cream and tried it once. on me the coverage is sheer and the finish is natural matte. it has no oil control. i find that this doesnt blend easily like most foundations do and thus is not a good replacement for foundations. i think this whole bb cream and cc cream type of product is suitable for those whose skin is healing from post procedures etc and dont want to cover their skin too much but for those who dont have any problem with their skin should stick with a regular foundation as it has more of a flexibility to it (buildable coverage, different finish, greater range of shades, etc). i just dont buy into this whole bb and cc cream craze. it cannot substitute the good ol' foundation. overall this bb cream is nice and wearable but not to be worn daily as it contains oxybenzone, which is not a good chemical uv filter.

on 6/25/2015 9:28:00 AM

I bought bobbi brown Bb spf 35 it's very good being a Indian it was very difficult to get according to my skintone.it gives glow on my face. I love this product

on 6/7/2015 8:16:00 PM

At first I really loved this product. Great smell, great match with my skin and so moisturizing! but then, it broke me out SO BADLY! It been 4 months since I stopped using this bb cream and still couldn't clear my skin. I'm so disappointed. :(

on 5/29/2015 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Light coverage, light weight, even skin tone, long lasting wear, blends well with other make up and is great for oily skin. I find the price suitable given the brand name and quite frankly, the price is worth the great product that you get, in return. As for the packaging, believe it or not, but you can squeeze every last drop out of the tube.

on 5/28/2015 1:04:00 PM

I had a sample and tested it 3-4 times. Will not be buying it. On one hand if you are going for the coverage, it does cover very well, so maybe for the people with oily skin this could be a very nice product. For me, having combination skin with some dry patches- It just dries too quickly and stays visible. I personally find the level of coverage a bit too intense for a BB cream, to me it feels more like a foundation. Some reviewers say that they put moisturiser underneath, but I feel that the task of BB cream should be to be able to use it without a moisturiser underneath. Again maybe its is just not a right product for my type of skin. It also clogged my pores, but to be fair I'm very prone to that.

on 5/21/2015 8:28:00 PM

Decent coverage but dries very quickly so you don't get enough time to blend in / spread. It doesn't have very good 'spread' if that makes sense. There needs to be a shade between fair and medium. I am NC25 and fair is too light, medium too dark. It also would not be good for oily skinned girls. I'm combination and start to get rather oily a few hours later

on 5/14/2015 5:52:00 PM

Best coverage and feel of and bob cream I've tried! No breakouts, and I was worried because I'm sensitive with chemical sunscreens and this is a mix. Would love a shade in between light and medium though so I hope she makes more shades, but I make light work for my mc 20-25 skin.