Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel - Bronzing Makeup Base

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone, Silica, Ozokerite, Methoxycinnamate, Dimethyl Silylate, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbal Palmitate, Glyceryl, Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, [ /- (May contain)CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

on 6/24/2015 1:41:00 PM

This is an amazing stuff.
This cream bronzer is an absolute favourite comparing to the NARS multiple it creates the most natural bronzing effect to the skin and blends so easily and smoothly on the skin effortlessly. A little goes a long way and I have been using it for months it doesn't seem like that I have just started to use it, but I use it almost everyday.
The smell, packaging and product itself is gorgeous, which makes me feel that it's worth to invest in. And I am a sucker for fancy stuffs, this is a really lovely product in every way.

on 6/24/2015 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Very over hyped on social media, not something you need, unless you are really into cream bronzers,

this is one of those products where you just do not understand the high ratings. it is orange! all i can think is that people dont realise when they look like oompa loompas. tanorexic-tastic

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It's so expensive but my goodness is it WORTH IT. The absolute best cream bronzer out there. It is not orange, so my fair girls out there, this will work for you. It is so natural looking and blends effortlessly onto the skin. I'm an NC40-42 and it looks so good! Nothing but pros with this product. A great dupe for this is the Sonia Kashuk cream bronzer. It will not disappoint.

on 5/26/2015 3:50:00 AM

It gives me the most natural bronzing effect that I could ever imagine. Loves the packaging and the creamy texture so much. If price is not the problem, I would forever purchase this product. But then this product lasts for ages so it's definitely worth-it.

on 5/25/2015 6:24:00 PM

I never thought that by looking at this product in the container that it would work on my olive medium skin tone without looking orangey. It's probably the most deceitful product in that you can't appreciate the effects until you apply it to your face. I had been using TooFaced Chocolate Soleil Matte bronzing powder previously and was unable to find this at a local counter. The last SA at a semi-local counter laughed when I asked if they had it in stock.
I had to order it online via Nordstrom. I am SO glad i did. This product really is amazing. It's essentially a cream formula of Hourglass Radiant IF HG was more pigmented. In terms of flattering and perfecting the skintone its very similar. I'm a huge fan of the HG ambient lighting powders.

This is easily buildable mostly depending on what brush you use. I prefer the MAC 187 duo-fibre brush to provide a very airbrushed appearance without depositing too much product at once. Based on the very dense quality of this product, I think this one container will last at least a year. It cost 48.00 USD if memory serves and I would most definitely buy a replacement if it disappeared etc. I think most fans of the product would pay twice it's sticker price if they marked it up that much.

The texture is perfect, it just glides smoothly over the skin giving it the most glow, bronzed natural healthy finish. It has a faint but pleasant smell that reminds me of suntan lotion. In a good way- faintly coconutty/aloe based. I will never be without this product having been spoiled now. It really is that good.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Worth every penny! Looks muddy brown in container, but give off very subtle, natural "tan" to skin. Can never over-do bcoz it's something you can build and build. Been using it daily for a year and half, and hitting pan in the middle, so now working on edge. Definitely a re-purchase, truimped all other bronzer.

Asian
NC20-25
Chanel B20 Claire
GA Lasting Silk 4.5
Diorsnow 020

on 5/23/2015 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I'm NC40-NC42 and was worried that this wouldn't show up on my skintone. It's very subtle but can be built up and blends like a dream. It's cream to powder but never looks cakey or overdone. You should be using a synthetic brush with it. It's super versatile. You could get away with using it as a foundation or even an undereye concealer to cancel out dark circles. This is a must have product. It creates such a subtle glow.

on 4/25/2015 6:20:00 PM

This stuff is Amazing!

I bought this a year ago and I still have a good few months left, and I use it pretty much everyday.

A little goes a long long way, it has a subtle glow like you have come back from a week in the sun.

It's light and creamy with little sparkle so it doesn't look like you have a disco ball face.
It highlights and contours without having to work in to the skin loads.

I was reluctant at first buying this because of the price tag but because it's so good I will have no hesitation buying it again.

It never looks cakey or orange and the creme is a really nice texture on the skin. You can wear this without foundation for a day look and with foundation aswell, but I wouldn't go over board when using with foundation a little definitely goes a long way!

I have combination skin, never ever dries my skin or makes it excessively oily which is one of the only products that I find a really good balance.

This will stay in my makeup bag forever!

I had been wanting this bronzer for so long and was always too paranoid about spending the money and hating it. But last week on a trip to Sydney I finally sucked it up and forked out the $77 AUD for it. Definitely worth it. It blends amazingly and is perfect for contouring. I know it's marketed as a bronzing makeup base but it definitely works better as a bronzer or contour product. Not as orange as it looks in the container and it really warms up the skin. It looks like it will last forever since the pot is huge but I'll definitely repurchse if I ever run out.

Popular Bronzers