New York Color City Curls Curling Mascara

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

wow nyc did a great job with this mascara...i never buy cheap priced mascaras and totally feel like an idiot for not picking this up sooner...3$ for a great product...what caught my eye is the pink packaging but now its the actual product...it lengthens and volumizes...one thing i dont like is how it flakes but its very little flaking and nothing noticeable...will not call this my hg tho bc covergirl flamed out mascara is my hg

a really nice mascara for a really good price. natural yet still lengthening and thickening. doesnt clump easily. cheap looking packaging but a good mascara nonetheless.

on 11/20/2014 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have been really into trying out inexpensive beauty products lately, and unfortunately, this was a failboat. The mascara isn't horrible but it doesn't do what it claims. Instead of curling my lashes, I feel like leaves my lashes droopy. It smudges way too easily and that is an issue for someone with hereditary dark circles. This is going in the give away pile.

on 11/7/2014 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

If you already have naturally curly eyelashes, this product may make your eyelashes actually look shorter. So I use a lengthening mascara and then this product afterwards and that seems to work well.

on 9/21/2014 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

love this mascara for 3$ you have to have this. it does give me a bit of curl but It length's and gives volume. its perfect for an everyday look not to exaggerated. LOVE IT SO MUCH

on 5/6/2014 12:47:00 AM

The best! I have used many mascaras. Lancome, estee lauder, loreal, you name it and this beats all of them. I love how it thickens lengthens and curls AND it washes off very easily

on 4/26/2014 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

Inexpensive but did not work for me at all. It did not curl lashes and added only little length and volume. When I tried to apply more than one coat it clumped badly. I ended up throwing it away.

on 3/29/2014 1:18:00 AM

Sometimes a low-priced product delivers high-quality results. This is not one of those times. I found this mascara to be barely OK. My least favorite thing about it is the weird curved brush that tapers off at the end like some kind of hook. Made application clumpy and uneven.
The overall effect was just average-looking. Added some length and volume but it didn't look good enough to make me buy this again.
Overall- meh.

on 2/14/2014 11:45:00 AM

This is one of my all-time favorite mascaras, if not my all-time favorite. I bought it because I wanted a curling formula to add a little oomph to my lashes. It does give them a bit of curl even without using a lash curler, making my eyes look a bit more awake and a bit bigger, plus it adds some nice volume and length -- but more volume. I like the brush, too, as it's "normal" sized (I can't stand those huge brushes) and has a bit of curve. The formula is good, doesn't flake for me, and it's got good staying power. I'm already on something like my fourth tube and tend to pick it up when Rite Aid has a sale on NYC products so I essentially get it for less than $2.

I admire this mascara, not only does it curl, it added crazy volume! I'd re-buy :3