October 24, 2014 | 1696 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Damage Therapy Conditioner Intensive Repair

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by smilegirl55443

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awesome. I don't even care that it probably has loads of silicones in it, it keeps my hair looking and feeling healthy. My hair is always so soft after I condition with this and it is so cheap! I have used this conditioner when my hair has been over processed and damaged, and I think it has really helped revive my hair. I've been using this conditioner for about 3 years now and I think the key is to pair it with a good sulfate free shampoo (I use Enjoy). I really love this stuff!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2014 1:58:00 AM More reviews by ohsnapitznan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product does nothing for my hair. Sure, it feels all soft and smooth when I'm washing it out, but when my hair dries it's still all frizzy and feels drier. I started adding coconut oil in before washing and it made my hair smoother, but the frizz is still the same. Would appreciate it if someone could recommend something!! :)
It all depends on hair type I guess, haha.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Loved10

This stuff works better than any high end conditioner. It smells nice and is thick. It coats my long hair with about a quarter size amount. Im sure it has a bunch of silicones that coat the hair, but my hair is so frizz free and maneageable after I use it I dont care!! Very nice conditioner for the price!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by njr86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I rarely use this but keep a bottle because its good for when I need wash n go hair. After using my hair dries completely straight & mirror shiny. Think Pantene commercial swishy smooth hair lol. (the ingredients are very similar to Pantene actually lots of 'cones) after a couple uses the build up is too much & I need to switch or my ends get too tangly (my hair is too fine & fussy to put a lot of products in it) Works good as shaving cream too. The smell is very blah.. Fake plasticky coconuts smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

My hair is not damaged, but it is naturally dry. So, i cannot attest to how well it works in repairing damaged hair, but i do like the way that it really moisturizes and softens my very dry, naturally curly hair. I do not have a problem with the ingredients that are in it, as long as a product works for me, then that is what I go on period. I think the smell of it is okay, nothing that I found to be overpowering or offensive in any way. I definitely will continue to use it. As, i find it to be a great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Trackgirl94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing. Its a great detangle for curly/ natural hair and a great product to use for a good co wash. It's also great to use on hair extensions as well as it leaves it silky and bouncy. The smell is amazing. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and any hair type.. favorite dove product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by ascott2

This conditioner is amazing! Smells lovely and conditions thebhair well. My hair is always silky and smooth. Haven't noticed if it helps with split ends or not, but it is a good buy either way!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Kellybearxoxo

This conditioner is awesome!! I use it with a volumizing shampoo from l'oreal the volume filler one, (I didn't care what shampoo just wanted a volumizing one), and I know a lot of people say that shampoo dries out your hair, but I used this conditioner after using it and my hair is sooooooooo soft I love it =) I should say though, that my hair isn't damaged, I just wanted a really good moisturizing conditioner and this one is amazing, my hair feels so soft and silky, I would prefer a pump though! Not the biggest fan of the smell haha it smells like bananas to me and sort of like the aussie 3 minute miracle which a lot of people love that smell, but I don't mind it's not overwhelming and doesn't hang around.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by shaunan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG. Its super hydrating and i've been using it for about 3 years now.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by lanyc

i bought this product based on reviews on this site, Amazon, and other sites.

After having highlighted my hair at a salon, the condition of my hair was seriously horrible. Beyond damaged. I think my hair was at the level right before "burnt hair". I usually use natural/organic products on my hair, such as trader joes tea tree shampoo and nourish spa moisture conditioner, but the natural stuff was not cutting it with this damage. I needed something stronger. So i tried this.

I used it for 1 week. it gave great slip in the shower and my hair did feel nice and soft after rinsing, however it was really greasy. left my roots really greasy and oily, and i didn't even apply to the roots. already having fine hair with oily roots, that's a deal breaker for me.

I still gave it a chance. for one whole week. it made my ends FEEL soft, but LOOK horrible, and i could not deal with the buildup. i decided to keep it to use to for when i'm shaving my legs....but no..this made me break out on my legs too...i had to give this away to someone because i couldn't even find the receipt to return it. i've had better results from using tresemme conditioners, with weekly hair mayonnaise treatments. Also this made my back break out too. very eww, i know but yea. its just a bottle full of grease.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No