March 2, 2015 | 1765 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Candy Yum-Yum

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2015 8:56:00 PM More reviews by DL78

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love love love! Not for the faint hearted as it's BRIGHT but if you don't mind standing out from the crowd then you will love this lipstick! It is a matte formulation (which is my personal favourite) which means that it lasts for a long time. Yes, you will have to make sure that your lips are well moisturised to avoid flakiness but it's so worth it for the colour pay off and wow factor of this shade! Wear with neutral eyes and cheeks. I love it! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2015 12:09:00 PM More reviews by SockJudgement

I love this colour, the lipstick is extremely drying I find, and I am always left with my inner lips lacking in lippie which can be annoying having to keep reapplying and also looks really weird in photos. But I do love the colour its really fun and summery, wore it with a lime dress to a wedding last year and got loads of compliments on the contrast. Its very bright so wouldn't wear it for everyday but its a really fun colour. Im sure there is a cheaper dupe that's maybe not as drying

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2015 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Andiec100

This is such a fun spring summer colour. I love it with my beach hair! It's funky and young, gives life to the lips. It looks so so bright but you knownwhat, once it's on your lips, it actually really works! Makes my eyes stand out too. If like like me you're sick of standard colours that don't stand out, make this one of your lipsticks to add to your collection! I wear with shock value MAC lip liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2015 8:15:00 AM More reviews by Millelovesmac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got mine from a Mac counter after trying many colors I went with this color. The color has minor problems it gets very dry and crusty on your lips but the color stays on it stains your lips but I do like how opaque the color is it last long but I find myself applying any EOS or lip gloss before the lipstick so I don't feel dried out during the day but it gives it a lipgloss feel and color to it rather then lipstick when doing that and I like a hydrating lipstick that won't look like lipgloss over very bold sand opaque and pretty

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2015 11:51:00 PM More reviews by gmgarci5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As much as I love the color and Mac products, this lipstick just applies so patchy.

Even after exfoliating intensively, and applying lip balm I can't get it to work.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 6:58:00 AM More reviews by GypsyM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I actually use this lipstick as a stain. Using my finger I dab just enough on my lips so that bubblegum pink colour shows then I go over it with gloss. Gets lots of compliments and it's a very pretty daytime look. I have not yet used it as a "lipstick" on its own but will edit when I do ☺

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by trish7210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a very fun color. It is a cool-toned, bubblegum/neon pink, and it definitely dries matte. This lipstick has great staying power, and looks nice on my light/cool skin. Great color for going out, I use it occasionally!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by blair_77_1999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After months yes months of hearing every female in my circle rave about this I finally caved.It wasn't easy as I tried it out at Mac & also at home using my sister or friends. No matter what it just didn't wow me. I ended up buying Heroine which I love but makes my sister look ghastly.I looked at Pink Pigeon which is nice but I have an exact dupe Hot Spot by VS(swatched & compared on lips). I then looked at FOFab which was also similar to something I have & too Fuchsia based. So there I was back at Candy Yum Yum. I admit it is very drying even for a Matte as I wear Nars matte all the time w/ no dryness. It does go on patchy if you apply directly from the bullet.However if you apply with a lip brush its smooth sailing. Color is gorgeous & unique, once you figure out how to work it for your skin/undertones. I like it because its a true pink & doesn't pull another color on me. I have Yellow/Orange undertones so a lot of things like pinks/reds always pull orange on me. It also brightens your face and no you are not too old to wear this for my ladies over 30.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Pinkqt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Talk about awful lipsticks! Don't get me wrong, the shade is gorgeous and vibrant but the formula is just outright cheap. It applies like a dollar store lipstick; patchy, blotchy and low coverage. When I try to build it up, it just slides around everywhere and it's not even opaque. I know it's not the matte formula because my other matte lipsticks like lady danger, kinda sexy and please me work just fine. It's THIS lipstick and it's such a shame because it's a gorgeous colour. I'm definitely returning this for pink pigeon. If you have pigmented lips, skip this. So not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Lillyxoxo

LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!!! It looks so gorgeous on and instantly draws attention to your face. I love wearing it with white and it's the perfect pop of colour