July 25, 2014 | 1462 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Candy Yum-Yum

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by ThePinkReview

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amazing hot pink. Lasts for so long and is creamy so it is great when my lips are a little dry. I wear with a smoky eye, which goes great with hot pink lips. I only wish MAC weren't so expensive here in Australia.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Kizzycat24

This lipstick is so wrong.. that it's right! I love it. It's a bright shock of pink that will draw attention to your lips and it's is perfect for summer.

It's a matte shade so it's a bit dry but this lipstick has staying power, it can leave a stain on your lips which I look at as a plus. It's one of my summer favourites now! It works well with my fair skin but I think this shade would compliment all kinds of skin tones and shades! I would recommend it and definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by jelloobeans

Out of the tube, I was scared of this color. I'm usually a nude lipstick kind of girl but I definitely did a 180 on this. I didn't expect that I would be bold enough to wear this outside. This is a fun color to have and I have been wearing this one for almost everyday since I got it. This is a perfect way to bring out the sun in your face, especially during summer. *Just be prepared to get lots of inquiring/curious looks when you wear this.

Check out my review of MAC Candy Yum Yum here: http://www.jellobeans.com/2014/04/review-mac-candy-yum-yum-matte-lipstick.html

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Natitashii

This was my first MAC lipstick and i completely fell in love with the barbie pink colour. My first matte colour and i'm impressed, it is kind of drying but with a lip scrub and some lip balm applied on before its perfect. If in doubt about buying it don't be! Buy it you will be pleasantly surprised

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by cc42306

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a bright, neon pink. I decided to buy it because it looked great on others and I've read so many people rave about it. I would recommend exfoliating and wearing lip balm/moisturizer under this.
I really wanted to like it but it looked horrible on my yellow-undertone NC25 complexion. I looked like a clown. Definitely would not repurchase : /

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by nadooshi474

I love this lipstick! It is really pretty. Looks amazing on EVERYONE. I am not so crazy about the formula. Definitely need lip balm if you have dry lips like myself.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an intense neon pink. Just like other MAC lippies, applies like a dream, long lasting and color payoff is great. Just a tad too bright for me. I prefer Pink Nouveau in regards to a bold pink for fair gals.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I look like Nicki Minaj with this lipstick! Lol! It's a beautiful lipstick but it's just not for me, it's a little to bright for my taste, I guess I could make it work if I was going to a club, but not to go to work or school or anything day time really. Ugh. Sucks cause I really wanted to love it. :/

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

I had to return this it looks pretty in the tube but the texture is all off balance it doesnt lay right on my lips its a bad blend I really do not like this or pink pigeon they need to reformulate this I bought similar colors from nyx that laid on my lips perfectly for 10.00 cheaper this to me is a candy no no.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by weheartmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Candy Yum Yum is a beautiful summer color. I never understand why people say that Saint Germain is a Barbie pink because Candy Yum Yum is what I think about when I think Barbie. It's a fun girly color and if you love bright colors, then you need this in your collection.

I will not be repurchasing only because I don't see myself wearing it at any other point of the year. I live in Chicago, so the only spring/summer months we have is May (sometimes), June, July, and half of August.