December 17, 2014 | 1811 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Candy Yum-Yum

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by trish7210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a very fun color. It is a cool-toned, bubblegum/neon pink, and it definitely dries matte. This lipstick has great staying power, and looks nice on my light/cool skin. Great color for going out, I use it occasionally!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by blair_77_1999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After months yes months of hearing every female in my circle rave about this I finally caved.It wasn't easy as I tried it out at Mac & also at home using my sister or friends. No matter what it just didn't wow me. I ended up buying Heroine which I love but makes my sister look ghastly.I looked at Pink Pigeon which is nice but I have an exact dupe Hot Spot by VS(swatched & compared on lips). I then looked at FOFab which was also similar to something I have & too Fuchsia based. So there I was back at Candy Yum Yum. I admit it is very drying even for a Matte as I wear Nars matte all the time w/ no dryness. It does go on patchy if you apply directly from the bullet.However if you apply with a lip brush its smooth sailing. Color is gorgeous & unique, once you figure out how to work it for your skin/undertones. I like it because its a true pink & doesn't pull another color on me. I have Yellow/Orange undertones so a lot of things like pinks/reds always pull orange on me. It also brightens your face and no you are not too old to wear this for my ladies over 30.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Pinkqt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Talk about awful lipsticks! Don't get me wrong, the shade is gorgeous and vibrant but the formula is just outright cheap. It applies like a dollar store lipstick; patchy, blotchy and low coverage. When I try to build it up, it just slides around everywhere and it's not even opaque. I know it's not the matte formula because my other matte lipsticks like lady danger, kinda sexy and please me work just fine. It's THIS lipstick and it's such a shame because it's a gorgeous colour. I'm definitely returning this for pink pigeon. If you have pigmented lips, skip this. So not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Lillyxoxo

LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!!! It looks so gorgeous on and instantly draws attention to your face. I love wearing it with white and it's the perfect pop of colour

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by EmmanuelleAldine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was afraid that it could look too light on me,as the snob from mac,(im used to red lipsticks),but i'm pale so it looks extremely pink! its awesome to give a pop of color to outfits and looked amazing on me,at beginning i thought it was too neon but now im so used to the color that im loving it,its already a basic pink for me! lol
Gets very matte so i recommend to exfoliate your lips first so it wont get too dry and flaky,and if you live in a hot place like me (northeast brazil),keep it on the fridge to a matte,more long lasting,texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by shynayj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Candy yum yum is sweeeeeet!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by AuroraSom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this lipstick it's like neon pink!
I love that it works with soooo many skin tones and looks great on a lot of people.

It's a matte lipstick though it's quite creamy when you apply and it's super pigmented! It's lasts all day and it's amazing. No other lipstick can compare to this. I know some people like Schiap more than this shade but I find that ridiculous as this is more of a true neon pink while Schiap is more of a fuchsia and looks too berry looking and dull on me.

This has a nice blue undertone to it which works well with both lift and dark skin. It does look a little darker in person but blue toned lippies definitely look a lot brighter in photos which is nice. Don't get me wrong this is like super bright in person too but in photos it definitely stands out more and it's lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by ThePinkReview

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amazing hot pink. Lasts for so long and is creamy so it is great when my lips are a little dry. I wear with a smoky eye, which goes great with hot pink lips. I only wish MAC weren't so expensive here in Australia.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Kizzycat24

This lipstick is so wrong.. that it's right! I love it. It's a bright shock of pink that will draw attention to your lips and it's is perfect for summer.

It's a matte shade so it's a bit dry but this lipstick has staying power, it can leave a stain on your lips which I look at as a plus. It's one of my summer favourites now! It works well with my fair skin but I think this shade would compliment all kinds of skin tones and shades! I would recommend it and definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by jelloobeans

Out of the tube, I was scared of this color. I'm usually a nude lipstick kind of girl but I definitely did a 180 on this. I didn't expect that I would be bold enough to wear this outside. This is a fun color to have and I have been wearing this one for almost everyday since I got it. This is a perfect way to bring out the sun in your face, especially during summer. *Just be prepared to get lots of inquiring/curious looks when you wear this.

Check out my review of MAC Candy Yum Yum here: http://www.jellobeans.com/2014/04/review-mac-candy-yum-yum-matte-lipstick.html