Maybelline Fit me Blush in Medium Pink

2.2

Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Triisocetyl Citrate, Methylparaben, Alumina, Ethylparaben, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Propylparaben, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 73360/Red 30, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 77510/Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

I bought this for a dance concert, and found that it had very little pigmentation. I had to apply SEVERAL layers over my foundation, and when I came off stage, I found it had completely disappeared. It's like this is a finishing powder rather than a blush.

I then tried using it on normal skin, and found it even harder to bring out the actual colour.

It was a pretty shade, but also came out a little too fake and fluorescent for my olive-toned skin.

The brush, I found, was actually very COARSE and almost scraped along my cheeks. Not a pleasant experience.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This product was a huge disappointment for me. I absolutely love the color, but I feel like I have to put SO MUCH of it on for any pigment to show up. And I have incredibly pale skin, so this shouldn't be a problem for me. It looks so cute when it finally shows up, but I have to apply about 3-4 layers. A real bummer because like I said, I love the color.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Really surprised this product had such harsh reviews. I really love this blush and it's almost always sold out at our local drugstores. It is a buildable blush and is a nice color for most everyone. Pigment is phenomenal for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't wear it too often because I don't generally feel that blush is the everyday thing. Although the color is beautiful, it doesn't stay for too long on my cheeks and I need to put several layers to see something happened. Since the color is very 'subtle' it makes possible to wear it daily. However the only reason I bought it was that I got free makeup done by the (Maybelline of course) hired makeup artist at my local makeup shop and she just recommended me everything FitMe.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a terrible blush. The pigment is so light that I had to apply several layers before I saw a hint of color on my cheeks. It felt like my brushes weren't picking up much product while I tried to use it. Honestly after about a week I stopped using it because the color payoff was terrible. Thankfully I didn't pay full price for it, I think I got it at 60% off. Normally costs about $6.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

i have this blush in both medium pink and medium nude. i use them both a lot since they're not horrible, but i won't buy them again. the colours are nice but don't last on my skin at all. also the packaging is very flimsy - i dropped one of mine once and the lid broke and now it doesn't close. don't bother with the brush that comes with it (as usual), just use your own blush brush. actually, just don't bother purchasing these blushes, save your $$$ and invest in benefit dandelion if you're fair/cool like me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wish I had read reviews of this product before I bought it. I was trying to "save money" since my HG blush is Laura Mercier and that runs me $30+ dollars at Sephora. Seems like a OK neutral blush but the powder has a frosty sheen to it that is undetectable in the packaging. I hated it on and I wish I could return it to Shoppers Drug Mart. I went back to Sephora to shell out for the Laura Mercier blush in Rose Bloom.

2 lippies for NOT being pigmented at all. I even did a swatch on my finger and all I saw was a watery pink colored powder.
Price is good and cheap,which explains this .
Perhaps they should take a tip from Wet n Wild as to how to make quality cosmetics at a cheap price.

No color payoff and dies not last long on. Not worth your time or money.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this blush on impulse. I was in the market for a new blush and had no idea what to get. Saw this and went for it. Regretted it immediately.

Pros:
-Cheap
-Comes with a brush
-Didn't break me out

Cons:
-Packaging SUCKS. Broke during my second use
-Brush is extremely harsh on my skin
-Not pigmented at all. Takes quite a bit to get some color (I'm an NC30)
-Doesn't last