October 2, 2014 | 1855 users online

Moisturizers - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

Absolutely love this product! Been using this for about 8 months along with the blemish fade night lotion and I just love this. Goes on smooth, dries quickly and comes in a handy tube. The lotion itself is a slight green tinge and smells quite strongly of tea tree (obvs) but that doesn't bother me too much, the smell soon lingers and then disappears. This lotion also has a mattifying effect which, along with the all in one primer helps keep my super oily t-zone looking decent for a few hours. Great stuff. Definitely repurchasing and would recommend to anyone with oily skin/acne prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by ritanayeli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great for oily skin but a bit drying, make sure to use sun screen after using this. Great for pimples.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by CatherineElizabeth90

Would recommend this to anyone who gets the occasional breakouts. Love it, and especially with the toner, nothing has been better for my acne ever. Well worth the price and have nothing bad to say about this cream. Love this! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 7:51:00 AM More reviews by kikinokoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff is amazing! It immediately took care of any arising and current spots on my face, and works extremely well with their Tea Tree Oil! It takes about 4 days to a week to get rid of my big spots, and only 3 to get rid of my small ones.

However I found that it actually irritated my skin a bit with a burning sensation where I had spots, also it is extremely drying, however despite it being drying it didn't give an awkward tightening feeling to the face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 5:07:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

I got Tree Oil Skin Clearing Lotion from The Body Shop as part of Tea Tree Skin Care Kit. The kit is on sale for $17.50 from $25. The lotion alone is $13.50. Like it's advertised, it is light, it isn't oily, & it moisturizes my blemished skin. I don't use this alone; I only wear it after I wash my face with my Tea Tree cleansing kit. In my view, I don't see a difference in regards to shine control/a matte finish. I basically just use this to moisturize my skin & keep it soft. It didn't sting, make my skin dry, or irritate my skin in any way. I think it costs too much for the little amount of product you get, even if it is skin-clearing, but regardless of whether or not you buy it alone or as part of the kit, I recommend it being used!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by janaskhan815

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Its perfect for oily skin control but for acne its a disaster. I bought this for acne control but it seems like its giving more acne. I can't go out for few days because of this product. Very disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by krysgab42

I first starting using this product in conjunction with the rest of the products in this line: tea tree oil, facial wash, toner, and night fade lotion. This is great for my very oily and acne-prone skin (it's still oily in the winter time, for an idea for where I'm coming from). I have been using this since the summer of 2012

What I love: fast-absorbing so it's great if you have to layer with any other products on top without having to wait long. I feel it combats my sebum production, and this is a HG product in my skincare regimen. Lasts forever, but...

What I hate: Packaging. It's nice that it's in a hygienic squeeze bottle, however, I do run into the problem where when I open it up to use, on occasion, the product just oozes out without my squeezing or shaking it, and when it does that, it usually comes out in amounts that are double, triple, or even quadruple the amount I would use on my face, so it's a waste of the product. But when it doesn't do that, a little really does go a long way, so it is worth the price.

Cost: The Body Shop always has deals, so I always take advantage of those to stock up. I've used and tried many TBS products, and the ONLY time I buy things full price online is when they have a deal for free shipping on any order, and only on products that I know work.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Angelcake92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Mattifying. Makes my skin less oily and brighter somehow. I had the little tube so I bought the bigger tube again. I wasnt consistent with use so I cant really say whether it actually helps with acne or not. I am hopefully gonna try it as an acne treatment when it arives. When it gets towards the end it can be difficult to get the stuff out of the tube and due to the slippery thin nature of the stuff you sometimes get too much out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pure tea tree which you're not really supposed to put directly on your skin works on reducing big spots . This doesn't. It makes my skin very soft and is quite light, maybe a bit too light. A tad expensive. OK.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Ichigowish

I used this on top of using The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash and Tea Tree Toner. It is a gentle lotion and did not look oily when I applied it. But it still broke me out with the other related products I used with it. When my skin was dried out from using the face wash and toner, I applied this and it still showed my dried out skin. I don't think it made a difference in my skin. It just gave me more acne along with the other products, sadly. The packaging can be messy when opened. Will not purchase again.