September 17, 2014 | 946 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Fox in a Box Spicy & Sweet

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Kirstiewant

Love it!!! Great colour for lighter skin, looks really pretty!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 12:33:00 PM More reviews by KatieMakeupLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product from Walmart while looking for a blush for my fair complexion. I like that it has four different colors in the box because I could blend them for a dimensional look. The packaging is cardboard but it works fine. It came with a small, cheap brush but I use my own makeup brushes to apply blush anyway. There is a hint of shimmer but you can't really see it once it is on your skin. The colors are just right, not too pigmented so it won't make you look clownish. I use this blush on a daily basis! I typically put a cream blush over my foundation then apply setting powder and finish with a light dusting of this blush to help set my cream blush and it works great for that purpose! By itself, it is fairly light but makes your cheeks look naturally flushed and not too pink. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an everyday blush!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by eggbuttz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this blush basically every day. I am very pale and the color looks nice and the packaging is adorable. The box comes with a small brush inside of it, but I never use it because it would never provide even coverage. This blush looks nice on my skin, but it wears off in about 1 hour.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

This blush is actually so good for the price! Very mute pink color that is wearable by anyone. I wish they provided more colors for this line as I want a more mauve color for my tan skin which is NC40 (its a little bit pink so doesn't go with my skin personally). However, this lasts for 3-4hrs, doesn't cling to any pores or dryness, and has perfect amount of fine shimmer to catch the eye but not be noticeable! Packaging is super adorable and as for the lid not closing; just put a heavy object on it for a couple of hours and it works. Would repurchase; maybe a different color

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by MandyLynn90

Very Pretty and pigmented blush! My only complaint is the packaging. It's soooooo cute but mine wouldn't close I had to close it and put it in the box I purchased it in and force it to close it needs a magnetic strip or something!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

This appears to be Hard Candy's answer to Benefit's Box O' Powder line. I've never tried Benefit's version so I can't compare the two side-by-side. I have tried Fox in a Box, however, and Spicy & Sweet would be some serious competition for them. The four shades are gorgeous--I prefer the pinks over the bronzes, so I either use the pinks straight up, pinks blended together, or pinks and bronzes blended. The colors are very pigmented with good payout, not chalky in the least. This does mean they can easily be applied too strong, especially on lighter skin tones...so start off with a light hand and build the color up as you need to. The brush that it comes with isn't very high quality, however, so I substitute my own blush brush. But that's not something worth deducting any points on, IMO.

Overall this is an excellent buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 5:57:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

A gem of a blusher palette. The lower 2 pink colors are my favorites. They last longer than most powder blushes. I do not like the cardboard box but the actual product is top notch. A well used favorite of mine minus the childish package.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I love this blush. The packaging is cute (like benefit's boxed powders) and they're under $6. The brush they come with is useless, but so are most that come with makeup. I like this because there's 4 different colours in it, so I can either use it for a peachy pink blush or a cool toned blush. I have another one of these and it broke, but I haven't had the same problem with this one

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this blush! A friend of mine gave this to me because it was too dark for her porcelain complexion and would perhaps suit my NC25 a bit better. I've never really tried Hard Candy blushes, but this one did not disappoint at all! To be honest, I wouldn't have picked this color out myself because it looks so bright/dark in the pan. However, I find that a few light swipes of this gives a gorgeous flush! I do notice a little bit of shimmer in the pan, but it's so finely milled I can barely detect in on my face. I don't use the brush that came with it, but instead I use my fluffy ELF Complexion Brush from their Studio Line. The brush is kind of a struggle to fit in the box since its so big. I noticed this stuff is such a fine powder it's not difficult to have lots of excess accumulate around the edges of the pan. I also have to be careful to make sure I shake all the excess product off before applying - or else I look like a feverish clown. This stuff is great quality and I definitely look forward to seeing what else Hard Candy has to offer! Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Catsmeow2324

I am in love with this blush. I first purchased this because my friend recommended it to me. It was around 5 or 6 dollars (not sure, so don't quote me on this!) at Walmart. Before I tried this, I was a little skeptical because of its low price. But after a year of using this blush, it has been my favorite. I like it more than my Mac, nars, benefit, and stila blushes. I think it compares to the benefit box blushes. Check out my blog for full reviews on products! www.misslipglossbeauty.blogspot.com

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No