November 23, 2014 | 1274 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by keekz

Tired of having to reaply your waterline every hour?? this is the solution.... HOWEVER, with that being said, this stuff really and truly does not budge which means taking it off at the end of the night is a pain the the butt!! even after washing my face, using eye makeup remover (that works on EVERYTHING ELSE) i still have this stuff left on my eyes.

The colour payoff is truly amazing; it is the blackest black ive ever worn which really makes my eyes pop, and it glides on like a dream. But Like many other reviewers, i wish that this would stay sharper longer, i use this on my waterline daily and after about 3 days i have to sharpen again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Simbalady123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The blackest eyeliner I have ever used, super pigmented, goes on smoothly!
BUT !
It makes your eyes burn, turn red and watery,
Colour doesn't stay put at all.
Runs in corners of eyes.
I looked like a mess after an hour!
Won't ever be buying it again ever!
I normally use lancome eyeliner it's not as pigmented, but it stays on all day!
And is is perfect for sensitive eyes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

The best liner Ive used for waterline - stays on waterline for a good 4-5hours as solid black. However if you cry, it comes right off. The only issue is, alot of the liner will fall into undereyes to give a classic racoon eye which is why I took a lippie off. Still looking for a better waterline liner but this one is good :) Sharpening is annoying but you get a long pencil which lasts forever, Will repurchase unless I find one that doesnt transfer to my undereye area on bad days.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2014 7:42:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

NOPE. If you even have slightly sensitive eyes, do not get this! Never has an eyeliner irritated my eye this badly before...

It applied amazingly, was super black, and set wonderfully. So, when I put it on in the morning U was wow'ed. The only item that was put on my eye was that eyeliner. I did not tightline or waterline.

About an hour later, my right eye had a strange feeling to it. Kind of felt like something was stuck in my eye, but a lot more mild. It also felt like there was a thick goop on my eyeball. I just ignored it, but later it happened to the other eye too.

By the time I got home, I was just so ready to take it off. Right when I removed it, the weird feeling in my eyes left.

Weird, but I gave it two stars since it did live up to its claims. I'll try it again another day when I don't do much and update if needed.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Urban decay is the only brand that I will splurge on for cosmetics. I am a total drugstore junkie, because I can not fathom spending hundreds of dollars for my entire everyday makeup regimen. I've bought this eyeliner twice, its pretty pricy, $20 a stick. It goes on like a dream, smooth, smudgable, and black black black. However, I find myself having to sharpen it ALL THE TIME meaning ot doesn't last very long for being so expensive! Also, if you don't smudge it for that smokey effect, it smears a bit and can look messy. I also wear my liner pretty thick, and it doesn't layer well when worn on my upper lid, it looks sort of chunky. I will say that it is the only liner that I can apply to my water line and not have to reapply throughout the day, which is great!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by crystyle

Pros:
- Absolute blackest black eyeliner Iíve ever used
- Perfect for when you plan to smudge the liner with a smoky eye

Cons:
- Apparently I have sensitive eyes. I have never had ANY product irritate my eyes before, but I just canít use this liner on my waterline. My eyes were burning, both inside and around after putting it on my waterline. However, for me at least, itís fine if itís kept on the lid only.
- Kind of oily consistency so itís best if used with a smudger and smoky eye and not for a solid liquid eyeliner look.
- I donít like sharpening my eyeliners. I suppose for some this doesnít bother them, but I much prefer an automatic pencil.

It does concern me a bit that it irritated my eyes so much when I put it on my waterline. I have no allergy problems. Iíve used makeup since I was a kid. I own and have used several different products. Iíve used eyeliner on my waterline since I was in jr. highschool. I have never had a reaction to a formula like I did to Perversion.

Overall, if I want a clean straight line I use a liquid liner so Iím not disappointed with the consistency, and it definitely sets dry and solid. Iím disappointed that I canít use this on my waterline, as that was pretty much my purpose for buying this liner, but it works so darn good for smudging on those smoky eye days that Iíd probably purchase it again just for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by zakitis

I am make up artist and here is my honest review. It glides perfectly however it makes very thick line. And you have to apply it fast as it dries out very fast on skin. Staying power is superior. Very black. Blackest eye liner. Goes on super easily.Minus: harsh chemicals. Do not do your inner lash line. Do not use if you have sensitive eyes. Not hypoallergic. Impossible to remove. I would advice to use it for special events only due to the harsh chemicals in it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Sancha82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had seen so many great reviews on this eyeliner and how great it is and how great it works to tightline. The pigmentation is great I loved how black it is and it does go on smooth, however, there is one word to describe my experience with this, messy. It didn't stay even with primer I drove from my house to work, about an hour drive and I literally had eyeliner down my face on my cheeks. I decided to give it another try and it smudged even worse. This is definitely being returned. There are drug store products that work better than this.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by LilMissDani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying that I LOVE UD products! They're super pigmented and long lasting despite their hefty price tags.

I own a few of the UD eyeliners and ran out of "Zero". Stopped by Sephora and happened to see "Perversion" so I tried it out. I was completely AMAZED by the pigment/color intensity and without giving it a second thought I purchased it.

I noticed that my eyes were always red and itchy after I applied it and that the symptoms would subside when I removed it at night but thought it was due to something else. I tried to combat this irritation with all types of lubricating eye drops, etc. but had no success. When I was NOT wearing this eyeliner, my eyes weren't red and irritated as they normally would be which led me to conclude that my eyes were sensitive to the ingredients in this particular liner. I guess I was in denial since I am able to wear all other UD liner's without issues. I had to unfortunately toss it away--such a sad shame because this is the most intense shade of black that I've come across by far!

Pros:
-darkest black eyeliner shade I've come across
-very pigmented
-long lasting, less smudging (compared to other UD eyeliners)
-super pigmented so 1 light stroke will last all day= pencil will last many months & saves you $$$

Cons:
-not for individuals with sensitive eyes
-needs to be sharpened= less hygenic and wastes product if over-sharpened (very easy to do this btw)
-contact wearer's BEWARE (dried my eyes terribly and felt itchy all day)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by matia25

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have many UD liners, and love them all. Ran out of Zero, went to repurchase, and got Perversion instead because it's supposed to be darker. It is noticeably darker and creamier than Zero, but that's all I can say for pros. Perversion left me a smudgy mess. Didn't stay on and migrated to my contacts lenses, leaving me with blurry vision! Thought it was just my technique (though it never happened in the past). Tried it again and again with the same results. Tried other brands and other UD liners (not Perversion), and no runniness/blurred lenses. So.....no more Perversion for me.