Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

3.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol. [+/- (May Contain/Peut contenir): CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77266 (Black 2)].

on 7/31/2015 7:40:00 PM

When I first applied this product, I fell in love! The black is so deep that its darker than most liquid eyeliners I have tried before. The color glides on, and its easy to get a precise and dramatic line. However, just two hours later I had major racoon eyes! The whole rest of the day I kept having to run off to the bathroom to wipe off the massive rings under my eyes. Its a shame the formula is so terrible, as I love all the colors this line offers. Definitely not worth the price and I'll probably never touch this product again.

on 6/20/2015 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

There's good & bad about this product.

The Good:
- Very black & pigmented
- Creamy, glides on easily (I wanted a dark creamy eyeliner for that Arab eyeliner look that makes eyes pop so beautifully)

The Bad:
- Not 100% waterproof. If I apply eyeliner on my upper lash line, most often, it does not smear. However, it's summer & I notice that on very humid days it does smear.
- If I place the eyeliner on my waterline it always smudges, not terribly, but still visible. And if I hop in the shower or wash my face I will definitely end up with raccoon eyes. I'm all about waterproof so this is a big disappointment for me.

Overall, I like it and I don't. I would never wear this to the beach or a pool. Because I love 100% waterproof makeup so much, I wouldn't buy this again.

on 5/16/2015 6:06:00 PM

Very black which is great, however it's too soft so breaks very easily and does give u raccoon rues as other reviewers have commentated. It's just wayyyyy too soft. I'm quite disappointed.

on 2/27/2015 3:59:00 PM

I am shocked to see this not get better reviews. But to each their own, I suppose.
I had been on the hunt for a black-black-black eyeliner pencil for a long time. I was in Sephora and debated this and another UD black pencil, I forget the name of it. The SA that helped me for some reason was trying to push the 'other' UD pencil on me. I did a swatch of both on my hand and told her I had to think about it some more. I paid for the other items I had in my basket and left. As I walked around the mall, I noticed in less than an hour, the liner she recommended had begun fading already, and Perversion was still going strong, as strong as when I first applied it. I went back to Sephora and bought the Perversion. By the time I got home at the end of the day, some 6 hours later, the Perversion tester line on my hand still had.not.budged!! I knew I picked the right one!!

Oddly enough, the other 24/7 liners seem to not work well for me at all, smearing and smudging, etc, but this one stays in place and does not budge on me. It is great, because I am one of those unfortunate people with 'oily eyelids' and no matter what tricks I try, sometimes nothing helps keeping things from moving around and mis-behaving. I do not do any 'tricks' with this, just apply it like normal, and it lasts a good 8 to 10 hours, if not more. Does not wash off super-easily, but not a total pain to remove, either. A little bit of more remover than usual, but that is okay for a product that lasts this well. I suppose those that use oils could remove this easier than I, but I just use a basic eye makeup remover like the Neutrogena one.

Would definitely re-purchase.

on 2/25/2015 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

I have mixed feelings about this one but overall I don't like it and won't re-purchase.

On the pros, it is really black like a liquid liner but it's a pencil and it stays nice on the outer corner of the eye for long hours. It's easy to apply near the lash line.

On the cons side, if I apply it near the inside part of the eye, it smudges like no one's business during the day and it streaks if I try to fix it. Such a mess.
Also, if you have to wear eye cream or a creamy concealer, stay away from this thing as it melts!

on 2/24/2015 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Finally drank the kool aid on these. I have been hearing about them for years but it wasn't until I saw this MATTE black liner that I had to do it. OMG, this glides on my lid like butter, it is indeed a BLACK black and it lasts even in my waterline with minimal smudging. I love eyeliner as black as my soul and as whore-like as possible. Ever seen a whore without heavy eye makeup? Me neither. I love that look. I would definitely repurchase this if I ran out. I remember what made me try this. I saw my BFF with it on and she had those doe eyes that look perfect with eyeliner. This is so deep black it is ridiculous. I actually am going to get a backup.

I love this eyeliner for multiple reasons! Its creamy, it glides on, it stays where its supposed to. It doesn't come off and it is EXTREMELY black. Its the only eyeliner I'll be wearing from here on out. For sure.

on 2/12/2015 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Dried out on me, it's wiggling around but not detached so I'm going to use it as long as I can. I sharpened the crap out of it and it improved, didn't skip around so much and was much darker. That being said, I can't wear this without setting it with a matching eyeshadow. Milani makes better quality pencils, imho.

Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This smudges and gives you raccoon eyes. It lasted on me for maybe 3-4 hours then it started fading away. I tested this and NYC's waterproof eyeliner and both gave me about equal longevity and performance. But, since NYC is cheaper, I'll stick with that one.

on 2/8/2015 9:39:00 AM

I read so many good reviews about this so was very tempted to buy. I went to Sephora n was also recommended this eyeliner by the assistant attending to me
. According to the sales assistant, this is a long lasting pencil eyeliner. I requested to test it on as I would normally do before purchasing an eyeliner. It glides on easily, looks just perfect, doesn't smudge but about an hour after putting it on, my vision became blurry. I had to go to the toilet to wash my contact lenses a few times n felt my eyes stinging n then went red. Never had this experience other brand of eyeliners by Shu Umuera, Mac, Bobby Brown, Maybeline, Cover Girl. I am glad I tested the product first and did not buy it. I would recommend you to do the same in case you may be sensitive to its ingredients!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

How to do inspiration Hello Kitty Makeup: Fun & Great for Halloween! by beautybysantaana

The best pencil EVER! SUPER BLACK Perversion Pencil by Urban Decay! by Anna Boroshok

Top Rated Urban Decay Products