October 21, 2014 | 2072 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by zakitis

I am make up artist and here is my honest review. It glides perfectly however it makes very thick line. And you have to apply it fast as it dries out very fast on skin. Staying power is superior. Very black. Blackest eye liner. Goes on super easily.Minus: harsh chemicals. Do not do your inner lash line. Do not use if you have sensitive eyes. Not hypoallergic. Impossible to remove. I would advice to use it for special events only due to the harsh chemicals in it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Sancha82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had seen so many great reviews on this eyeliner and how great it is and how great it works to tightline. The pigmentation is great I loved how black it is and it does go on smooth, however, there is one word to describe my experience with this, messy. It didn't stay even with primer I drove from my house to work, about an hour drive and I literally had eyeliner down my face on my cheeks. I decided to give it another try and it smudged even worse. This is definitely being returned. There are drug store products that work better than this.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by LilMissDani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying that I LOVE UD products! They're super pigmented and long lasting despite their hefty price tags.

I own a few of the UD eyeliners and ran out of "Zero". Stopped by Sephora and happened to see "Perversion" so I tried it out. I was completely AMAZED by the pigment/color intensity and without giving it a second thought I purchased it.

I noticed that my eyes were always red and itchy after I applied it and that the symptoms would subside when I removed it at night but thought it was due to something else. I tried to combat this irritation with all types of lubricating eye drops, etc. but had no success. When I was NOT wearing this eyeliner, my eyes weren't red and irritated as they normally would be which led me to conclude that my eyes were sensitive to the ingredients in this particular liner. I guess I was in denial since I am able to wear all other UD liner's without issues. I had to unfortunately toss it away--such a sad shame because this is the most intense shade of black that I've come across by far!

Pros:
-darkest black eyeliner shade I've come across
-very pigmented
-long lasting, less smudging (compared to other UD eyeliners)
-super pigmented so 1 light stroke will last all day= pencil will last many months & saves you $$$

Cons:
-not for individuals with sensitive eyes
-needs to be sharpened= less hygenic and wastes product if over-sharpened (very easy to do this btw)
-contact wearer's BEWARE (dried my eyes terribly and felt itchy all day)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by matia25

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have many UD liners, and love them all. Ran out of Zero, went to repurchase, and got Perversion instead because it's supposed to be darker. It is noticeably darker and creamier than Zero, but that's all I can say for pros. Perversion left me a smudgy mess. Didn't stay on and migrated to my contacts lenses, leaving me with blurry vision! Thought it was just my technique (though it never happened in the past). Tried it again and again with the same results. Tried other brands and other UD liners (not Perversion), and no runniness/blurred lenses. So.....no more Perversion for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by dazydeadpetals

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm amazed that this doesn't have a 5 star rating! On me it is worthy of all 5 lippies. Blackest black color in one swipe, and doesn't budge or fade once it sets. Not even on my water line. HG for me, hands down. Love it with diorshow blackout mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this because I liked how black the Perversion mascara was! Plus, I really liked how pigmented and dark the Too Faced perfect eyes liner was, but couldn't stand the mess! I've been looking for something that dark. This pencil is exactly what I wanted. Dark, creamy black without all the smudge, smears, and difficulty with application. It glides on easy and really does stay put all day. I was skeptical at first because every blacker than black liner I've tried has not performed. This one has and it gives my eyes that perfect definition I was looking for. Way to go UD!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by HR20

Best eyeliner ever.
I have black hair/eyelashes/eyebrows but my skin is not that dark, so I need a very pigmented, deep, dark black eyeliner or else it looks faded. This is the darkest eyeliner I have found. It glides on so smoothly and doesn't flake or lose color throughout the day.
I have very watery eyes, but this eyeliner stays put on my waterline. Sometimes, after 3 hours it will smudge a little in the outer corners of my eyes, but all I have to do is wipe it once with my fingers and it'll be okay for the rest of the day. You can also use it on your top lid to draw a straight line or a wing even if you have oily lids. The eyeliner stays creamy for 30 seconds after you apply it, so make sure not to touch it during that time period or else it will smudge and get messy.
Since it is a pencil eyeliner it finishes up quickly, so I can only afford to use it on my lower waterline (and I use drugstore eyeliner on my top lid). But it is worth the money!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2014 6:03:00 AM More reviews by vaigai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Creamy, very pigmented black pencil from UD's 24/7 line. I bought a few other colours first, loved them, and decided - hey, why not buy this in basic black? Wrong.

Maybe the smudging is slightly less noticeable in some of the shimmer colours, but this smudges like crazy. I have oily lids, but even with primer and shadow it does NOT stay put. The tip dries out and you have to drag pretty hard to get solid colour build-up, it is irritating in the waterline AND if you tightline (but..this may not obviously apply to everybody), and it is near impossible to remove. I had to use castor oil on a cotton swab.

PLUS, the packaging (for me) SUCKED. When I had 2 inches of the pencil left, I tried to sharpen it and the entire 'lead' just fell out of the pencil.

I'm not a makeup n00b (been using black eyeliner since I was 13.. I'm 27) but this pencil is a fail. Absolutely not worth the price. Maybe if you want a dark, smudgey, gothic look eyeliner and you have money to burn.. but I wouldn't buy this again even if I was Michael Sera trying to draw on a daily moustache.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 3:49:00 AM More reviews by BeautyBySantaAna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this eyeliner for 2 years. This eyeliner applies on smoothly without tugging my eyes. The color is VERY black than the MAC brand and it last on me way more longer than the competitors I've tried. The only thing I don't like is if I apply on this eyeliner and if it accidently gets on to your contact lens your going to have to remove it with eye makeup remover because it's so hard to remove than just rinsing it out with contact solution and added to that I feel as it runs out so quick that I have to keep on buying another one every month or a month & a 1/2 (At least I'm using it than hoarding makeup it LOL). This is personally the best eyeliner from all the other brands I've used and still trying others to compare to this. Very matte blackest black as it can be. Love it!

Watch & Subscribe my YouTube Channel. Thank you for your support!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by MollyTheMakeupArtist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My Holy Grail black eyeliner. It's so black and creamy and it's my absolute favorite. It's perfect for the inner rim. It stays where you put it. One con that I have is that if I tight line the top lash line, I have to put something on the bottom waterline so that it doesn't mix and smudge. But really, if I'm tight lining someone then I'm always going to put something on the bottom water line. A+ from me!