January 30, 2015 | 1790 users online

Moisturizers - St. Ives - St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2015 8:17:00 PM More reviews by debssx3

Ive used 3 tubs of this already. Its a great moisturizer! It leaves your face soft the next day. Doesnt have much of a scent. Feels really great and refreshing on my face. My boyfriend even loves it because it doesnt leave our faces oily or shiny like other moisturizers. And its also very inexpensive!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2015 2:38:00 PM More reviews by krazykari222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually really love the consistency of this stuff. Not too thick and absorbs quickly. However I used this for about 2 months and kept getting breakouts. I very rarely breakout so i gotta think this is the culprit. Bummer. But ill still use it on my body as i like the feel and plus its cheap:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

10oz for six bucks! I just can't believe what a steal this is. As many of you know, Dr. Oz said this moisturizer is the best out there. I'm not a follower of him so I never paid much attention until I researched this product online. First of all, I'm someone with oily adult acne prone skin. I avoided all "anti-aging" products due to the idea that most will be too clogging and heavy for my skin type. With 40 around the corner, I was still using oil-free teen crap to help combat my skin. As time went on, my skin became oily and dehydrated because ingredients in these products were drying out my skin causing it to overproduce oil and acne. What worked in the past now is ruining my skin. The week before Xmas, I had 15 active zits =O. Today, I only have three. My foundations look amazing over this moisturizer. It is heavy but not greasy. you need to wait a few minutes for it to fully penetrate into the skin. It doesn't make my skin appear oily. I use a generous amount morning and night. It doesn't clog my pores or cause breakouts. It does have a scent but it is light and clean. The main key ingredients are hydrolyzed collagen, hydrolyzed elastin & safflower oil. The only downside is that the only store near me that sells this is Walmart and I hate that store!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by hondurena89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All I have to say is that this product works. It helped my super dry skin. Before I had wrinkles and creases when I wear makeup and just look old. Now I look my age again a young but not old 25. Now when I wear foundation and powder no more ceasing. Also no more dry patches. It's winter and this is the first time I have had continuous moisturized skin even when I don't use this product my skin STAY smooth and moisturized. I have been using it for 6 months and it changed my life people compliment my skin a lot.I no longer need foundation just to walk out the door to do something simple. I now have the confidence that I use to have back when I was 16 and 18 before the stress came in my life and made me look old. I love st ives products the facial scub is a must. It's been six months that I've been using this product and still I haven't even touched what's in the tub.I been using what's in the top. you get a lot of product for 5 dollars and a little bit seriously go a long long way. Also I haven't had any breakouts from this. And I love the smell of this stuff. It make me thinkof the 90s for some reason.😕

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this as my nightly moisturizer. It is fairly affordable it is six dollars for this huge jar of products. it is lightly scented and absorbs fairly quickly and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. it does not clog my pores.I am not sure if it will give long-term results but I'm fairly happy with it as a moisturizer for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by adamj95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is absolutely amazing. This soaks in so fast and make my skin so moisturized! Will definitely be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Hannahkay21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

The list of positive things I could write about this moisturizer is endless. I LOVE IT!!! My skin is sooooo dry in the winter and I have spent too much trying to find something that actually works to get rid of my dry patches. I feel like I have tried it all... The other day I was shopping for a new face wash because my previous purchase gave me an allergic reaction. My boyfriend was with me and actually picked up this moisturizer and said "I feel like this is the only thing you haven't tried for your dry skin, and it smells much better than the Ponds lotion you use" hahaha. (He does not like the smell of the Ponds dry skin cream I used before). It was only 5 bucks so I got it.. and I LOOOOOVE it. Smells so nice and even though it is lightweight it completely moisturizes my poor dry skin. I also love that it didn't give me any type of reaction because I was cursed with really sensitive skin :( overall I am so in love and will continue to buy forever. My skin just loves this stuff, and it is so affordable. HIGHLY recommend.

Skin type: dry (winter is reallllly dry), occasional breakouts, medium skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the cheapest moisturizers for fine lines. The smell smells like plants its not bothersome at all. Its very lightweight and not that moisturizing and thats good for me because i have oily skin. It did make my skin feel firmer. I think the whole st ives line is really good and affordable. This also gives my skin a slight glow.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by alleyaddict

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Haven't noticed any wrinkle reduction. The tub packaging is also not very hygienic. Pass.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Steelermummeh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this tub of goodness. Used it for years, actually. No bad smell, easy to apply the right amount, and effective. And that price...whooosh! Yes please.

Someone below mentioned how bad mineral oil is, and advised us to research. Well, I did that (actually that's my background - clinical research). And what I found was that the reality is quite different from the myths. Yes, do your own research - but do it properly. Look for studies, for journal reports. Not websites who really don't know of what they speak.

Mineral oil gets a very bad rap...for no real reason at all.

14 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No