Clean & Clear Advantage Popped Pimple Relief Drying Paste

4.3

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%, Acne Medication [Lotion]) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Hydrated Silica, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isoceteth 20, PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum , Sodium Citrate, Dimethicone Propyl PG Betaine, Fragrance, Menthyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Citric Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Blue 1

SAME FORMULA AS CLEAN AND CLEAR BLACK HEAD ERASING MASK!
For anyone who wants a little more bang for your buck...this spot treatment has the exact same ingredients as Clean and Clear Black Head Erasing Mask which is almost the same price and comes in a big tube rather than a tiny one.
There is one or two ingredients at the end of the list that are different (one being sodium chloride) but it is almost last meaning it probably makes no effect and they just added it in to be able to call this a different product.
I hate when companies do this. Scam.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really don't understand the good reviews, maybe my acne was just worse than everyone's?? Hard time believing that but this just didn't work for me. It's for popped pimples however when I would apply it, the paste wasn't even strong enough to stay on over the popped pimple!!! Like ummm I think that's important???... So basically my pimples would just heal gross like the normally do underneath the paste... And the paste didn't even shrink anything. It literally just added this the mess of a popped pimple. Calamine lotion is the way to go, it's amazing!!! And you get a huge bottle rather then this pathetic .5 oz crap!

Very effective acne treatment. I used to use the Clean and Clear Persa gel 5 and had a horrible reaction (red, sunburnt looking skin) because of the benzoyl peroxide. I switched over to this and my skin did not react at all. I recommend this if you are looking for something effective and contain salicylic acid.

PROs:
-Nice clean smell
-See results overnight (reduce inflammation)
-Rinses completely clean with water

CONs:
-Dries to a white mask which may not be appealing

This stuff SAVES my skin around TTOM...I'm a picker (which I know is bad) and within a week all my nasty picked scabs have dried up and revealed new baby skin! This is a skin saver! And unfortunately sooo hard to find as of late :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This has saved me so many times <3 relieves redness, swelling, bumps, pain. I used to use it as a mask when my acne was really bad. I think they know how good this stuff is, to the point where they know they can get away with selling it in a tiny miniature tube :p sometimes I spot treat when I see a pimple forming, but I havent really kept a track record on its ability to prevent pimples tbh.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Love this gem! Always make sure I have a bottle handy for those unfortunate evenings - know you shouldn't pop it but ya do it anyways. It obviously works best if you've popped all the gunk out - the area is flat the next morning and redness is gone (left with a faint brown spot) and 2 days later it's essentially invisible :) I've also found this to work on blemishes that you may have failed in fully squeezing out - it dries up what's left and brings it to the surface and it's gone in 2 nights! Would definitely recommend this for fellow pimple poppers - it'll make the struggle less difficult

great product! had a pimple pretty much was gone in the morning!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I actually didn't finish it lol, but I think it's working. It leaves you some weird white paste though, so I use it mostly at night.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried a LOT of drying spot treatments, to the pricey to the cheap, and this is for sure one of the best. It comes in a small squeeze bottle, but you only need enough to cover the popped pimple, so it lasts a while. And you can't beat that price. It doesn't irritate my skin, and it calms inflammation and redness very well. Totally recommend.

I was skeptical , I've tried a lot of acne products and they all seem to be just so-so. No matter what I usually end up with an ugly red mark for weeks. I saw the reviews for this on MUA and I decided to give it a shot , I paid about 6 dollars for it at Walmart . All I can say is WOW! After one application (left on all night ) my pimple that I popped looks soooo much better !! The inflammation went way down and I don't think the mark is going to last too long . I think this is a keeper .