April 20, 2014 | 1512 users online

Treatments - Clean & Clear - Advantage Popped Pimple Relief Drying Paste

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by laurentaylor88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried a LOT of drying spot treatments, to the pricey to the cheap, and this is for sure one of the best. It comes in a small squeeze bottle, but you only need enough to cover the popped pimple, so it lasts a while. And you can't beat that price. It doesn't irritate my skin, and it calms inflammation and redness very well. Totally recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Jaclynamber

I was skeptical , I've tried a lot of acne products and they all seem to be just so-so. No matter what I usually end up with an ugly red mark for weeks. I saw the reviews for this on MUA and I decided to give it a shot , I paid about 6 dollars for it at Walmart . All I can say is WOW! After one application (left on all night ) my pimple that I popped looks soooo much better !! The inflammation went way down and I don't think the mark is going to last too long . I think this is a keeper .

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by glitterglue420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of the few products I've bought over and over again. It is not discontinued like beautypedia says it is. It's sad it got a "poor" there because I feel it's always helped me. It's like a more refined toothpaste method, except you can leave it on overnight, or all day at home if you wish. I find a thin layer works better, and easily comes off with a wet washcloth. I put this on acne at any stage, on my nose, my chin, and on those yucky pores beside the nose. This paste sucks the oil out, the salicylic acid in it exfoliates your pores, so in turn you get noticably smaller pores and no more unwanted oil. But that's why it's better not to apply all-over and at night with a thin layer; it can be drying. In 2-3 nights with this paste on areas, redness (from active acne, like a popped zit) has gone and turned into a dark mark. I find this doesn't do anything to acne that hasn't broken skin yet, which I have all over my forehead from bangs and on my chin. I've used at least 3 or 4 tubes of this so I know it well, at least in conjunction with my combination skin (normal-dry "outside", oily T-zone). The packaging works because when I can't squeeze any more out, I just cut the tube in half and dig in. There's always at least 3 nights of product left, so put the tube back together and inside a ziplock bag to save it unless you wanna use everything one last time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 4:23:00 AM More reviews by mickey5252

My current favorite acne product, it works best on popped acne, I'd usually place a thick layer overnight, and in the next morning it'll dry out the acne and all the swelling and redness would be gone.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by wandaana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This worked for the first couple of days, then my skin became immune to it like everything else. I've honestly tried almost EVERY single acne treatment one there and they ALL DO THAT. I don't know what's up with my skin - it's so tough and it pisses me off so much :( As for this product, it dries in a toothpaste-like formula and somewhat dries your pimple while you sleep. Not a miracle worker for me so I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Haxchan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well this will be tricky since my skin is the weirdest you can find out there.
I grew up having a few spots here and there during teenage days. However at 18-20 my skin improved dramatically without any reason, I did not get any pimple at all or just a few small one. However in Oct 2012 my face broke out like *MAD*, with cystic bumps which you can't use *ANY* kind of spot treatment, I had brought a zillions type of shit and the problem still goes on until today. Those treatments would just help a tiny side of inflammation if not nothing, the cyst will still be there, painfully and left a scar even with or without treatment. What works for me is: Poke that shitty thing off, make it bleed, squeeze out the gunk and then, use spot treatment ....... Then the monster will go away.
However sometimes those spot treatments are so weak, they can't be used either. But one day my roommate had lent me this C&C Popped pimple drying paste. I would not say it works like magic, nothing is magical when it comes to my skin. However it does dry out and make a cyst comes to the head within 3-4 days, so I can squeeze it out. After that another layer overnight and the next morning will often be a relief. So this is the brightest hero so far for me, while my search is still held.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by JL06451

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love, love, love! I was getting huge cystic pimples around TTOTM around nothing was working to get rid of them... enter Clean & Clear Advantage Popped Pimple Relief Drying Paste - holy grail!!! It smells great, stays on all night, doesn't irritate my skin, and helps dry up zits/ bring zits to the surface so they go away sooner. I don't notice any scarring resulting from this product and I have skin that scars very easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Jecaaaa

I love this product!! I've tried a couple other spot treatments by clean and clear but haven't had as much success with them. I bought the product for $8.00CDN. Quite pricey for a tiny bottle.. however a little goes a long way. I've been using it for the last 5 nights and I've seen drastic improvement. Pimples that used to stay on my face for weeks disappear within 3 days. They dry up and seem to flake off and leave no mark. Even pimples that I've popped become tiny little dots that do not leave nasty scars. I would not suggest wearing it in public as it leaves a white mark where you left it. It doesn't sting or smell at all.
Best spot treatment that I've ever used.! :)
highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

I've been struggling with acne since i was a teenagers and i've tried numerous on the spot treatment and this is by far the best one.......!!! you can use this every night and will not drastically dried up your skin the next morning that u r unable to cover it..........The o.5% salicylic acid is also much more gentle that the usual 2% that often irritate my sensitive skin more and therefore more breakouts............it's able to dry up any white heads in one night and bigger pimples will matured much faster.........another good thing about this is that it doesn't burn when you put it on and it smells really good ....highly recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by SamIAm2197

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really love this product. I have had acne problems for as long as can remember, and while I have found a number of cleansers, masks and such to help control my acne overall, I could never find a really good spot treatment. I LOVE this one!

I'm sure to some people it good be drying, but my skin is so oily it really does't affect it at all. I automatically see pimples reduced after this product has been on my time for as little as a half hour. I don't even have to use it on pimples that are already popped! The product does look very small, but I promise it lasts a really long time!

The only downside to this product would be that it dries white, so you can't really go anywhere when it's on. I'm not sure if you're supposed to do this or not, but I always put it on before I go to sleep and then wash what remains in the morning off with a warm washcloth.

This is definitely the best treatment I've used to target pimples so far. I really see and feel a change after I use it.