Clean & Clear Advantage Popped Pimple Relief Drying Paste

4.4

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%, Acne Medication [Lotion]) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Hydrated Silica, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isoceteth 20, PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum , Sodium Citrate, Dimethicone Propyl PG Betaine, Fragrance, Menthyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Citric Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Blue 1

on 2/19/2015 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This has saved me so many times <3 relieves redness, swelling, bumps, pain. I used to use it as a mask when my acne was really bad. I think they know how good this stuff is, to the point where they know they can get away with selling it in a tiny miniature tube :p sometimes I spot treat when I see a pimple forming, but I havent really kept a track record on its ability to prevent pimples tbh.

on 1/13/2015 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Love this gem! Always make sure I have a bottle handy for those unfortunate evenings - know you shouldn't pop it but ya do it anyways. It obviously works best if you've popped all the gunk out - the area is flat the next morning and redness is gone (left with a faint brown spot) and 2 days later it's essentially invisible :) I've also found this to work on blemishes that you may have failed in fully squeezing out - it dries up what's left and brings it to the surface and it's gone in 2 nights! Would definitely recommend this for fellow pimple poppers - it'll make the struggle less difficult

on 9/10/2014 7:47:00 AM

great product! had a pimple pretty much was gone in the morning!

on 4/20/2014 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I actually didn't finish it lol, but I think it's working. It leaves you some weird white paste though, so I use it mostly at night.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried a LOT of drying spot treatments, to the pricey to the cheap, and this is for sure one of the best. It comes in a small squeeze bottle, but you only need enough to cover the popped pimple, so it lasts a while. And you can't beat that price. It doesn't irritate my skin, and it calms inflammation and redness very well. Totally recommend.

on 3/26/2014 1:12:00 AM

I was skeptical , I've tried a lot of acne products and they all seem to be just so-so. No matter what I usually end up with an ugly red mark for weeks. I saw the reviews for this on MUA and I decided to give it a shot , I paid about 6 dollars for it at Walmart . All I can say is WOW! After one application (left on all night ) my pimple that I popped looks soooo much better !! The inflammation went way down and I don't think the mark is going to last too long . I think this is a keeper .

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

One of the few products I've bought over and over again. It is not discontinued like beautypedia says it is. It's sad it got a "poor" there because I feel it's always helped me. It's like a more refined toothpaste method, except you can leave it on overnight, or all day at home if you wish. I find a thin layer works better, and easily comes off with a wet washcloth. I put this on acne at any stage, on my nose, my chin, and on those yucky pores beside the nose. This paste sucks the oil out, the salicylic acid in it exfoliates your pores, so in turn you get noticably smaller pores and no more unwanted oil. But that's why it's better not to apply all-over and at night with a thin layer; it can be drying. In 2-3 nights with this paste on areas, redness (from active acne, like a popped zit) has gone and turned into a dark mark. I find this doesn't do anything to acne that hasn't broken skin yet, which I have all over my forehead from bangs and on my chin. I've used at least 3 or 4 tubes of this so I know it well, at least in conjunction with my combination skin (normal-dry "outside", oily T-zone). The packaging works because when I can't squeeze any more out, I just cut the tube in half and dig in. There's always at least 3 nights of product left, so put the tube back together and inside a ziplock bag to save it unless you wanna use everything one last time.

on 7/31/2013 4:23:00 AM

My current favorite acne product, it works best on popped acne, I'd usually place a thick layer overnight, and in the next morning it'll dry out the acne and all the swelling and redness would be gone.

on 7/25/2013 12:03:00 PM

This worked for the first couple of days, then my skin became immune to it like everything else. I've honestly tried almost EVERY single acne treatment one there and they ALL DO THAT. I don't know what's up with my skin - it's so tough and it pisses me off so much :( As for this product, it dries in a toothpaste-like formula and somewhat dries your pimple while you sleep. Not a miracle worker for me so I will not repurchase.

on 7/23/2013 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Well this will be tricky since my skin is the weirdest you can find out there.
I grew up having a few spots here and there during teenage days. However at 18-20 my skin improved dramatically without any reason, I did not get any pimple at all or just a few small one. However in Oct 2012 my face broke out like *MAD*, with cystic bumps which you can't use *ANY* kind of spot treatment, I had brought a zillions type of shit and the problem still goes on until today. Those treatments would just help a tiny side of inflammation if not nothing, the cyst will still be there, painfully and left a scar even with or without treatment. What works for me is: Poke that shitty thing off, make it bleed, squeeze out the gunk and then, use spot treatment ....... Then the monster will go away.
However sometimes those spot treatments are so weak, they can't be used either. But one day my roommate had lent me this C&C Popped pimple drying paste. I would not say it works like magic, nothing is magical when it comes to my skin. However it does dry out and make a cyst comes to the head within 3-4 days, so I can squeeze it out. After that another layer overnight and the next morning will often be a relief. So this is the brightest hero so far for me, while my search is still held.

Popular Treatments (Face)