April 24, 2014 | 895 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Finishing Kabuki

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by DeborahTsai

I LOVE ECOTOOL BRUSHES!!! BEST ONES EVER!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Backmasking

I love this brush. I use it every single day to set my makeup. I've had it for over a year and have had zero shedding. The only thing I don't like is the handle. It sinks down to the bottom of my makeup brush holder and I have to move other brushes around to get to it. But other than that, it's perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by haleygwynne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm going to make this review short and sweet.

It gives a very sheer finish if you're using it with foundation. As with some duo fiber brushes, there can be streaks that you need to blend with something else (hands, beauty blender) if you're using a liquid or cream foundation. It is comfortable to hold in the hand, and esthetically pleasing with the oblong shape. I did experience some shedding, but nothing after the first couple of washes. The white bristles did stain, even though I clean it pretty regularly. If you don't clean it semi-often, the white bristles cling together and will give you extremely patchy results. After having this for over a year, my favorite uses for it are: applying sheer blush and highlighting that can be built up. I do use it almost everyday, but I don't think I'll purchase another if this one tears up. For the price, I do recommend giving it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by pyrochemical

Nice big brush for even finishing. ecotools is my favorite makeup brush brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by latoyaoneall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this brush for applying blush and bronzer. It gives a sheer wash and doesn't make it look overdone at all on my face. I've owned this particular brush for about 2 years and it hasn't had any hairs come out and has kept its shape the whole time. Definitely worth the money! Buy it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by miyoshi637

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love this brush for applying loose powder. I don't wear much makeup anymore, but my sunscreen leaves me a little greasy since it's on the heavy side. I use this brush everyday with my rice powder and I get amazing results. Never heavy looking, cakey, just a beautiful finish. It is so soft, easy to clean, and it's the quickest brush to dry after washing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by sharonsevea

I love how soft this kabuki brush is. I use this with my bronzer and its perfect as it picks up the right amount of bronzer not too much and when I dust it on my face it doesnt scratch like some hard bristle brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 9:08:00 AM More reviews by Kiscica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just got this and I have to chime in. This brush is truly fantastic. I wanted it for applying a very pigmented blush very sheerly and it does the trick beautifully--very sheer and airbrushed application. I don't have the MAC 187, but the Sonia Kashuk one, which I do have, comes nowhere near the quality of this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 8:23:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this brush. I bought it at Wal Greens for about 7$. I was initially going to use it for powder or foundation, but I actually use it as a blending brush. I use it to buff out my contouring/bronzer/blush. It is AMAZING! It's not super dense but it still thick, perfect for flawlessly buffing out harsh lines and making it look natural but doesn't complete kill the color. I also love how it doesn't affect my foundation underneath or make anything look cakey. Basically, every person should have this brush because I've never come across a better blending tool

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by chupachups79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I finally found a use after purchasing this kabuki for 3 months. I now use it everyday for adding a very thin and fine layer of thebalm's mary lou-manizer all over my face for a soft golden sheen. It's perfect for that.