Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

Price: $

on 5/29/2015 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

It's my go to palette! The colors are super pigmented even without primer and glide on nicely. The duo-chrome shade (bottom right) is my favourite! This is great for achieving a gentle nude eye look with the left side. Highly recommend!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is a beautiful palette for under $5. Highly pigmented. Great variety. As great as all the rave reviews say it is.

on 5/4/2015 10:17:00 PM

This amazing palette is my absolute holy grail. one side for a day look...maybe a little nuetral smoky eye... or Go to the other side for something fun and wild. the last shade on the right...the blueish one? it's definitely something trendy and unlike any color I've ever come across. it's like a blue and a red. it's one of a kind and definitely stands out in all of the right ways. this whole palette is beautiful, and highly blendable. a definite steal for any girl.

BEAUTIFUL , the best eyeshadow I have ever used ..I live in country where good eyeshadows and MU brushes are the hardest to find for reasonable prices ..I have heard so much about the WnW eyeshadows but haven't found them here until they finally arrived to a place that I can pick MU from time to time ..This palette in particular deserves ten lippies , so soft , so pigmented , eight absolutely unique and amazing colours that create endless looks , so blendable , I hardly touched them with my brush and they went so strong and easy on lids , the photos can't do them justice , I am going very soon to pick up all the eyeshadows there.Did I mention the price was so good as well ...So happy :)

on 4/27/2015 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I know everyone raves about the blue brown duochrome. And it is excellent, possibly the best part of the 8 pan. However don't neglect the rest of this lil guy. All of the colors are excellent. The consistency is top notch. Blends beautifully. I'm on my third - first I broke, second was a sad attempt to depot.

on 3/27/2015 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Beautiful palette! Except the packaging but I don't mind that! All the colors are very pigmented and show up well! :) No fall out far as I know! I would recommend this palette :)

on 3/3/2015 1:00:00 AM

I heard so many amazing things about this product but was disappointed with my purchase. I love the eyelid color on the left side--I use just the tiniest touch on my lid for a bit of sparkle. But the other colors don't look on my skin anything like they do in the pan. The darkest color on the right side was bizarrely two-toned in a really tacky looking way.

on 2/28/2015 5:06:00 PM

I am very conflicted with this product! It is great quality for the price you pay, but for a "comfort zone" palette, I only find myself reaching for two/three pans. I love the left side, but the right side is difficult for me to use. It just doesn't look great on my face, which is not the fault of the palette.

The packaging is alright. It's cheap plastic, but unless you're tossing it around, it won't break open or anything. It comes with a little dual-ended brush, but I would recommend using your own.

I would not repurchase this palette solely because I don't find myself using most of its colours. I would, however, buy a different palette from WnW.

on 2/16/2015 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am in love with this pallete. It is full of neutrals and a couple pops of color. My favorites are bronze shade on the left, the reddish brown copper definer shade along the left, the dark sage green on the right as well as the goldish green shade on the right. I also like the blue duo chrome shadow on the bottom right but I don't really wear blue eyeshadow. It is actually very similar if not exactly the same shade as Macs blue brown pigment. All of the shades in here are very buttery and pigmented. They last all day over primer and give me LIFE. Im definitely an eye makeup obsessor so I am loving this palette. I reccomend this to people who love nuetrals but want to experiment with a bit of color without being too over the top.

on 1/23/2015 12:03:00 PM

This palette is a great addition to your collection. Its quality is comparable to higher-end, it lasts on your eyelids, isn't chalky at all and is very pigmented. However, I have an issue with the packaging which mainly keeps me from repurchasing this. I have purchased this palette three times and I always eventually end up dropping it and it immediately cracks and most of the shadows are not salvageable at that point. However, it isn't that big of a deal because it's so cheap, but at that point, I would rather pay the extra money for protective packaging.

Video Reviews & Tutorials