August 22, 2014 | 1765 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Spoiled Brat

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by DjangoDurango

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very nice. The pink isn't as pigmented as I expected though. This may be a good thing, depending on the context of your wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by JaneChemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

each shadow is smooth and buttery. the silver is amazing. its so pigmented and looks like molten metal. the black makes a good liner when used wet. i have never used it as a shadow so i can't comment on that. the pink is ok. not the best pink shadow but for 1 dollar i cant complain :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Otterchilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this product. Even if you're not into the pink, the silver's gorgeous, and so is the black, and all three colors are nicely pigmented. I was loving this product, until I went on a trip and brought the product with me. Travel didn't suit it, and the pink eyeshadow crumbled, ruining the other two colors. I loved everything about it, except for its traveling ability, which to be quite honest, sucked. Perfect for parties, just don't take it out of town!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by suzetteb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I normally wear MAC, but bought this to try for my DD for dances/prom. I'm really surprised by how much I'm loving it. Some fallout from the silver, but overall I love how it looks. No problem with creasing, but I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance under all of my e/s.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by jordansmommy310

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a special one and only palette lol! Meaning I can only wear this once in a blue moon. I love the black shade with the glitter and the pink but I hate the silver browbone highlight! It has too much fallout for me. Overall its nice for a club night or for a photo shoot.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by BrittCastsFireballs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the colors and they work very well together (the magenta matches my hair). The winning factor? NO FALLOUT! What?! You heard me. Unlike many other cheap(er) drugstore shadows, I've not had any fallout with the ColorIcon line. <3
Don't bother using the little brush and applicator that comes with these ... just go ahead and toss those. You'll need a nice shadow brush and, preferably, a crease brush to really push the pigments into your skin. You'll also need a primer if you want these colors to last. Creasing is a bit of a problem with these, but hey, they're $4 so I'm not complainin'.
Overall: cheap price-tag, beautiful colors, no fallout ... with a little primer, these are a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by justagirl27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great trio.Each color is rich and vibrant.Silky textures and long lasting. Would recommend and repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Emilyp92

The pigmentation is amazing! I don't think I would use the shadows exactly where they say, but I would create a different look. I really have no complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by VanillaUnicornPolish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Absolutely gorgeous colors! Probably one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes from wet n wild . The hot pink is the most pigmented in this palette but overall they are all great colors! Not chalky and do not crease. The price is great only paid $1.50. Definitely recommend! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by highschool101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These shadows are wonderful, along with the other Wet 'n' wild ones. I'm not too big on the pink, it just does not look great with my hair and skin tone, but other wise, they are wonderful! I highly recommend you try these, along with all the other W&W shadows. They are good quality for the price and I absolutely adore these!