December 22, 2014 | 739 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Spoiled Brat

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually use these colours a lot more than one would expect I guess. I use the pink which is gorgeous btw as a liner. It is the silkiest, smoothest, prettiest pink, and I love it. I use an angled brush and it goes on like a dream. I use a soft brush too because the shadow is quiet buttery. I have eyes that kinda enhance with colours and the pink makes my eyes super green. The black I like to use with the silver.I line that in the front and the other in the black. I blend the 2 so it looks like the silver is going into the black. It looks really cool IMO.

Also the pink looks insane as a liner with the shadow aura from the Glinda palette. I use the blue duo and it looks awesome and is surprisingly wearable. I wore this look on errands and to my Doc and the one Doctor there loved it and she never notices my mu and she doesn't wear any so, I thought that was really nice. These shadows are really impressive because they are so well made. They are very easy to use as liners because they go on and last. Mine was on from morning till I took it off tonight. I did use a spritz of NYX Dew setting spray on my eyes. I use UD for the nights out but this lasted without smudging or migrating at all. The pink is my favorite and why I bought this it will be getting a lot of use.

Anyone should try it as a liner I the the pink will look best with light eyes, but I think the black and silver would compliment darker eyes. So, this is all around great if like me you want that little bit of fun with your eye looks. This palette is a gem! I adore the black too because it has sparkles. It makes it look less harsh on my pale skin. The silver is great too but oh that pink is like butter soft and I just love it with Aura and some mascara it looks so nice. Definitely glad I bought this and so cheap for the quality. Love! Recommended!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by DjangoDurango

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very nice. The pink isn't as pigmented as I expected though. This may be a good thing, depending on the context of your wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by JaneChemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

each shadow is smooth and buttery. the silver is amazing. its so pigmented and looks like molten metal. the black makes a good liner when used wet. i have never used it as a shadow so i can't comment on that. the pink is ok. not the best pink shadow but for 1 dollar i cant complain :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Otterchilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this product. Even if you're not into the pink, the silver's gorgeous, and so is the black, and all three colors are nicely pigmented. I was loving this product, until I went on a trip and brought the product with me. Travel didn't suit it, and the pink eyeshadow crumbled, ruining the other two colors. I loved everything about it, except for its traveling ability, which to be quite honest, sucked. Perfect for parties, just don't take it out of town!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by suzetteb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I normally wear MAC, but bought this to try for my DD for dances/prom. I'm really surprised by how much I'm loving it. Some fallout from the silver, but overall I love how it looks. No problem with creasing, but I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance under all of my e/s.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by jordansmommy310

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a special one and only palette lol! Meaning I can only wear this once in a blue moon. I love the black shade with the glitter and the pink but I hate the silver browbone highlight! It has too much fallout for me. Overall its nice for a club night or for a photo shoot.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by BrittCastsFireballs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the colors and they work very well together (the magenta matches my hair). The winning factor? NO FALLOUT! What?! You heard me. Unlike many other cheap(er) drugstore shadows, I've not had any fallout with the ColorIcon line. <3
Don't bother using the little brush and applicator that comes with these ... just go ahead and toss those. You'll need a nice shadow brush and, preferably, a crease brush to really push the pigments into your skin. You'll also need a primer if you want these colors to last. Creasing is a bit of a problem with these, but hey, they're $4 so I'm not complainin'.
Overall: cheap price-tag, beautiful colors, no fallout ... with a little primer, these are a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by justagirl27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great trio.Each color is rich and vibrant.Silky textures and long lasting. Would recommend and repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Emilyp92

The pigmentation is amazing! I don't think I would use the shadows exactly where they say, but I would create a different look. I really have no complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by VanillaUnicornPolish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Absolutely gorgeous colors! Probably one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes from wet n wild . The hot pink is the most pigmented in this palette but overall they are all great colors! Not chalky and do not crease. The price is great only paid $1.50. Definitely recommend! :)