July 31, 2014 | 1257 users online

Lips - Burt's Bees - Rose Tinted Lip Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by eselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a lovely product which I've been using for over two years. It does a decent job at moisturising & gives a definite tint which works well for me as my lips tend to get blueish-purple when it's cold - and this is an added bonus because it means I don't have to bother with buying lipstick! I use this on a daily/casual basis as well as for formal occasions (I'm super low maintenance). The colour can come off if you have a drink from something like the mug though, and it does wear off over time - so re-application is needed. It can be on the pricey side for us Aussie folk, but sweet deals are more than possible to find.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by beachsexybronze

I just bought this yesterday and was wearing it all day today! I really like these! Very moisterizing and leaves a light juice like "stain" on your lips! Keeps my lips very soft and it lasted quite awhile on me. I plan to collect all of them! They are a bit pricey than other cheaper lip balms and I'm usually not too picky about lip balms. For some reason these also kept my lips softer longer than the eco lip balms and those are pretty good too!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by elsamarie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good product. It has a sheer, pretty, rosy color. I like the consistency. It's not too thin or too thick. It moisturizes well and lasts a good amount of time. It can be a challenge to find lip products that work with pigmented lips. This one is not the best color for me and my pigmented lips, but I'm betting it would work very well for those who don't have pigmented lips. I need something that's a bit more pink to brighten up my lips and skin. It's not so bad that I'd return it, but it's definitely not a favorite. More like a back up that'll go in my purse or camping/hiking gear.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove07

I love the product itself, it smells great, great pigmentation and is very moisturising. However the only problem i have with with this is that the product in the tube has split and everytime i apply them to my lips, some of the product chips away and is a waste since it is fairly pricey in Australia.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

Beautiful color! My favorite go to color for summer and spring. The Red Dahlia is a very close second. The Rose is a rich reddish-pink and the consistency is buttery soft that hydrates my lips better than any lip balm I've ever used. It's a little on the expensive side and way overpackaged and wasteful, which are my only problems with this product. I love that it's 100% natural and safe for me and my family, so I will continue to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by blackberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

FAB!!! I love the colour, the formula, the colour.... It's very moisturizing, adds a wonderful natural deep colour to my lips (actually look like lipstick to guys haha)

LOVE this lip balm. I use it occasionally just so I don't run out..... I keep a tinted one and a regular lip balm (also Burt's Bees) in my purse. Usually I take out the tinted one since my lips become pale when they're dry. (Oh, Canadian winter, why must you be so harsh!??)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by gialastuin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It was a mediocre lip balm, smelt bad, average color. Expensive. The text on its packaging was disappearing after a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by TracyDZ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a little on the expensive side for a lip balm (I paid $8.00 US at a CVS) but when you take into account that it can replace lipstick for a casual situation it doesn't seem so bad.

This is just a very pretty, easy to apply, moisturizing lip balm. I've found that it lasts fairly long.

I like to wear this when I'm dressed down; just hanging out. Some black mascara and Rose tinted lip balm and I'm good to go.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Griffin13

Love the color. Love the feel, feels moisturizing and smooth. My only complaint is that it does not last long at all. Ill probably go back to Labello after this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Jaded81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Burt's Bees Tinted lip balm and prefer it over Burt's Bees Shimmers. It is light, moisturizing, and does not have a waxy feel. This is great for everyday wear when you want some colour but do not want to look too done. Rose is my favourite color so far (I have also tried Hibiscus, Pink Blossom, Red Dahlia, Tiger Lily and Honey Suckle from this range) as I feel it is the most natural looking. Would love if they could come up with a slightly brighter red though! I only wish that it had some form of SPF so I do not have to apply a lip balm with sunscreen then this over it!