November 28, 2014 | 1859 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Fit Me Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2014 2:15:00 AM More reviews by beautyinjade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I've had this product for a year now and I am absolutely in love with this pressed powder! The powder is a like a mix of pressed and loose, and I love how it's very light and easy on my skin. I have eczema and sensitive skin and my skin hasn't had any problem or reaction to it at all! I have the FIT powder in 310 sun beige (about 2 shades lighter than my skin), and it REALLY smooths and evens out my skin color. It also serves as a great highlighter around my eyes!

The packaging is also very cool! Very sleek design, compact and convenient! It has 2 compartments, 1 with the powder and mirror on top, and just under it is the puff application. When you're done applying, just throw the puff back into its little cubby! Easy and no mess left behind. Definitely buying this powder again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this powder so much. It's better than the foundation. I didn't like the fit me foundation but wow i love this powder. I've been wearing it for a long time now and it's biggest pro is that it does not cake up. I use this on top of my everyday foundation and it's so lightweight and flawless. I would say the only con one could see about this powder is that it has micro shimmers in it. Other than that this powder is a winner. I have yellow undertones and i use the shade 210 "sandy beige" which is on the lighter, more yellowy side. It matches my foundation shade (from another brand) perfectly. I do have oily skin and i have to touch up every 5-6 hours but the fact that this never looks cakey is pretty awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by CosmoFan12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent drugstore powder for the face. Undetectable,lightweight and the shades match. The price is right and the packaging simple. Now if only their foundation in the Fit Me line would match the quality of this,then it would be great.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by camijimenez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this is the best drug store powder out there (and I've tried many). I use shade 240 on top of my foundation (which is very fair) and it really gives my face color. It is not an orange cheap color, instead it looks natural and far from cakey. I have to touch up after 5-6 hours but I love this powder.

(I've been using it for a year now)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by JJKZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a caucasian person who doesnt have a fortune to spend on sephoras face highlighting/ contouring pallets so decided to purchase one of these in Mocha 360 and let me tell you - flawless results, get compliments on my skin tone all the time,goes on very lightly and i dont break out after 9 hour day at work when i dont get too many chances to blot so pretty good stuff as a powder and good alternative to expansive highlighting pallets. thumbs up

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Lemiel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't understand why this product has 3-star rating. I bought the shade no 110 (porcelain) as I have fair-pink skin tone. The packaging looks cheap. The product itself is very lightweight which I really like, so if you expect to have full coverage, forget it. I use it everyday and people can't tell that I am using a powder but what they told me is my skin looks matte and healthy (It covers my oily T-zone but still showing some glows which makes your skin looks healthy). I absolutely love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by rachel0106

I bought this powder because I was desperate for a new one, and basically, it was a disappointment. It was really cheap (around $8) but I just found it to be pointless. It didn't really mattify my skin, there was basically no coverage at all, and it had shimmer in it.

The shimmer didn't bother me too much as you couldn't really tell, but I got the shade 310 sun beige which was way too dark for me (considering the foundation shade), but you couldn't tell, because it had no coverage whatsoever. It was very lightweight, which I guess some people may like, but it just didn't do the job for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2014 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Emrosehorn

Really bad. I bought shade 135 Creamy natural, and it was wayy to light - it drained my face and my cheeks looked ruddy. Which is strange because my skin would definitely be described as light, I would never buy a medium shade foundation. Powder was chalky and also glittery. Ugh

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by hondurena89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand why this powder have 3.3 rating. I just took my Mac studio fix powder back because it's very heavy. And it cakes on top of foundation which I noticed. Mac studio fix powder is still a good powder but it's just to much for me. I didn't know what powder to get so I was browsing around Wal-Mart and came across this and decided to try it out. I'm very glad I did because this is the best powder I've ever used in my life. No matter how much you use, this powder does not and will not look cakey. It gives my face a glow and looks so natural. Even in natural light. I got the color 355 coconut. This color matches Me perfectly. I hope that they continue to sell this powder because I WILL continue buying. It's now my HG powder.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by libbyfranc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this to reaplce my Colorstay pressed powder, and also to go with my Fit Me concealer (in 15 Fair). I bought this in 115 Ivory for my pale skin. They have 110 Porcelain, but that has some more yellow tones in it, so personally I think the Ivory is more pale with pinker tones). Bought at Target for a little over $5, affordable price.

This goes well with the Fit me concealer, and is a perfect match for my skin (even better than my Colorstay, which has a slight orange tone to it, though not terrribly noticeable). It's very light weight, and pretty finely milled. It does have a slight bit of shimmer to it (which some people do not like), but it does not bother me that much, and I don't find it that noticeable. It does give my skin a little bit of a different look from the Colorstay, but it's not bad. Maybe a bit more glowing-looking (not as matte as the Colorstay). No smell than I can detect. I like to apply this powder with my kabuki brush (I don't like the little puffs that come with powders).

I would not say this powder has super staying power. I've not tried it on its own, but with the Fit Me concealer, it does tend to soak up the oil and get a little shiny looking after a couple hours, so it needs to be reapplied throughout the day at points. It is a smaller container than the Colorstay, so there is a little less product (I wish it had as much as the Colorstay). I also prefer round powder cases, but the square case does not bother me that much- it's not a deal breaker or anything. The mirror is underneath the powder (which seems to be a popular design these days for pressed powders), which is kind of inconvenient. But i usually just use my other mirror anyway.

Overall, not a bad pressed powder for the price (cheaper than the Colorstay). Also, it did not cause me any breakouts (I have very acne-prone skin), so I recommend this for girls who have sensitive skin. I will be using this from now to replace my Colorstay. :)