January 30, 2015 | 1292 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Fit Me Pressed Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2015 12:06:00 PM More reviews by liorak

The powder itself is not bad, I actually purchased this for when I am more tan as I have the foundation in shade 220 (powder in 230) and read people saying the powder is light so go up a shade. Wow it is much lighter, when I am my fairest this matches me... Which is a huge difference from the matching foundation. That is why I removed a mark, and since it's not the best another was removed. It is not a horrible powder. I would not say it is as good as my Bourjois one. It is not as silky/smooth. However it does the job if you are looking for a cheap (priced) powder that will set your makeup yet still look natural. They do have a good color rage and pink and yellow undertone options, which I like. But this is definitely something you should go to a store and test out. personally don't have much luck with drugstore items, this is no exception, once again my high end powders I have blow this one out of the park.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 7:44:00 AM More reviews by demo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

test only. will remove

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2015 6:35:00 AM More reviews by teleah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Purchased to use over my Fit Me liquid foundation shade 125 as a setting/touch up during the day. It is what i was wanting. The compact is bag friendly and has a decent sized mirror. Comes with a low grade applicator puff but is good for the touchups. First apply with a brush at home. Smells fine and feels smooth on skin. To much product can make skin look dry so lightly blend into T zone where oil may develope during your day. The Fit Me range is great for a fresher faced look. Not full coverage so younger ones may enjoys this And parents may aprove.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2015 11:00:00 PM More reviews by VivaLaSunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was okay at first, nothing amazing, and not really mattifying, but it did look nice and smooth upon application. However, after a week of use, I realized it's been breaking me out! Only in the areas I applied this to my face, I had TONS of breakouts :( wish it had worked for such a good price it would have been a great find. If you have sensitive skin I would skip on this powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 8:40:00 PM More reviews by MeV28

Goes great after I put on my loreal true match foundation keeps it on all day ! And by it's self it feels very light on the face and has more of a natural look !!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2015 10:06:00 PM More reviews by toonnniiii

I bought this in the "new shade" 240. It was summertime about a year ago, and I bought it at my local Wal-Mart. I couldn't try it in the store, luckily it was a good match. I apply it with a powder brush instead of the applicator, and it is SUPER hard to get anything on the brush. I started to notice, as it started turning into fall, how dark it really was. My body was about the same color as it was over the summer, but for some reason, the powder just looked VERY dark. ..and I LOVE yellow-toned products, but WOW was I yellow-orange. It also has shimmer in it, which I didn't notice until I was like, "Why is my face looking so shiny in photos?" The product itself isn't too bad of a product, but I would not rebuy because of the way it looked on me.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2015 7:56:00 PM More reviews by KatieEyler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this powder a few weeks ago in 2 different shades to be used as a contour and highlighter.
Within a week my normally clear skin had a few small blemishes. Within 3 weeks I had a full blown cystic breakout everywhere I used this product.
I stopped using it immediately and went back to my tried and true brand, MAC. It's a shame because I was trying to find a way to contour my face relatively inexpensively and it ended up costing me the price of two (now worthless) compacts, two more compacts and a bit of self esteem. Really, these zits on my chin are kickin'...
I also noticed that another reviewer referred to this product as chalk dust and I couldn't agree more. The darker color wasn't very noticeable but the lighter color was totally chalky, so I had to use a really light hand when applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2015 11:49:00 PM More reviews by makeup4ever15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love this powder! Its creamy for a powder, looks great on the skin, adds coverage, and sets makeup really good! I have the lightest shade and it works like a dream! I have noticed some shimmer in the pan, but it's not detectable on the skin at all! I really like the packaging. The mirror in the compact is really convenient. Although I prefer a brush to apply powder, the little puff that comes with it is really convenient for on-the-go touch ups! Overall, really good powder. I'm excited to try the matte and poreless version when this one hits pan, put I do plan on purchasing this powder! I think I might have found my holy grail??

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2015 1:38:00 AM More reviews by lbunz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Has a shimmer to it. Yellow orange tint in the 310 shade, which is annoying.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2015 7:46:00 AM More reviews by mxdnightmemories

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this powder is hands down the best I have ever tried. I am a pale redhead so it's nice to find a powder that doesn't make me look as orange as my hair! obviously I am in the shade 110- their lightest shade! x