Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy/Hydrate and Smooth (formerly Fit Me)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This foundation is very dewy & too shiny. The color was pretty good though. I looked old wearing it especially by the end of the day. Light to medium coverage. Awful packaging. Not recommended.

I mix the Maybelline dewy/hydrate with the Maybelline poreless/matt and the result is perfect for me!

I'm on my 3rd bottle of this incredible foundation. It has light to medium but buildable coverage. Lots of shades to choose from. I typically just set my under eye concealer and use a setting spray all over and it lasts all day. I wish the bottle had a pump but for $6 I can't complain. I always get compliments on how flawless my skin looks and people are surprised when I say I have foundation on. When I first tried a dewy foundation I used the loreal true match lumi. That one never really blended into my skin and settled into fine lines. I think the fit me is my new favorite--high end or drugstore!

I'm very disappointed in this product because I've heard such great things about it. My skin is combination and I can usually get away with dewy or matte foundations, but this foundation is incredibly dewy. Great for someone with very, very, veryyy dry skin. It makes my face feel oily, caked and shiny. And the fact that there's no pump, it can get a little messy. I wanted to love it because it's so cheap, but it's a no for me. Wouldn't recommend or re purchase.

The lightest shade any store had (even online) was horribly orange on me, but I wanted to take this to the test.

The actual bottle has no pump. Big thumbs down because of that, as I feel like I'm letting product oxidise in the bottle whenever I open it.

It showed my creases pretty obviously, was really shiny (even with any matte powders I tried, even when using the FitMe powder), and smelled a little like sunscreen. Like, more than usual.

It lasts a while, but not all day. It gets hot here in Australia, and the heat had my foundation running more than usual.

The plus side is that it doesn't feel very heavy despite the coverage it offers, and it has a low price tag.

If you're looking for a very dewy foundation, and find a shade that fits, do yourself a favour and use a concealer, AND bake your face. But for me, it just wasn't worth it.

Good news: If you love Lancome Renergie you can buy this and save a ton of money. Elegant glass bottle.

Bad news:1) It doesn't have a pump. 2) It is very slick even on my 59 year old skin and needs to be matted down with powder. A lot of powder. If you have very dry skin maybe it will work. If not your face will slide off of your palm if you attempted to rest your face in your hand.

Many good neutral shades but few options for very pale or very deep skin tomes.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I tried this foundation because of all the hype and I was so disappointed. I am Indian with yellow undertones.
1. There is flashback when you take pictures....your foundation totally stands out and looks ashy on darker skin tones. 2. The bottle sucks. There is no pump and it can get messy when you are applying it. 3. it doesn't totally suit darker skin tones....depending on your undertone, it can look ashy.

I totally would never buy this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This foundation is dewy and beautiful!!
It lasted well on my dry+oily combo skin, and it looked very natural.
The color 110 Porcelain was a bit too pink but blended in nicely when used minimally.

Now the reason for the low rating:

Cystic Acne.
I get acne here and there and have overall acne prone skin, but it has been clearing up nicely. Hence the reason why I wanted to get this foundation for a light and dewy base.
I loved the finish, but after using this foundation twice, I got a GIANT cyst on my chin. And then one more next to it. THEN THE TWO MERGED TOGETHER INTO AN ENORMOUS MAMMOTH. It's so painful and very swollen. I'm not touching it at all as to not irritate it.

I'm not sure what is in this foundation that did this to me... but if anyone has a clue please let me know so I can avoid it in the future!

If your skin is not acne prone/sensitive (like mine) this is a very pretty foundation.

But for me, this is my new enemy (and it breaks my heart)

I hope someone found this helpful... idk I'm just really disheartened at the moment :'(

This has to be the most dewiest foundation i have ever tried. When first applied, it borders a "greasy" look, but if you wait a few minutes to let it set, it looks more luminous.

I have combo skin, so me wearing this in the summer with the Chicago humidity is a no go. HOWEVER me wearing this during a Chicago winter, is a WINNER. its very hydrating and comfortable to wear.

I put a tiny bit on the back of my hand and buff it in with my Tarte Bamboo foundation brush. I've also used a BB and my RT EFB. I set it with WNW RYC to keep the luminous finish. I find this sheer to medium coverage. Staying power is average and it doesn't settle in lines or exaggerate pores.

If you have oily skin STAY AWAY.

Love this as a winter foundation if you are in cold climates.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is the most comfortable liquid foundation that I've used in a very, very long time. (Actually, since my old HG foundation---Sheer Essentials, also made by Maybelline---was discontinued many years ago.) This foundation is lightweight, glides smoothly over my skin, doesn't cake or accentuate dry patches, and hydrates my 40+ skin without making it feel greasy or heavy. I don't mind that the bottle doesn't have a pump; actually, I feel I can control the amount I use better without a pump. This may not be right for oilier skins or for ladies looking for heavy coverage as it provides light, natural-looking, my-skin-but-better coverage. I apply it with clean fingers and set it with a loose powder. I have not had any problems with oxidation or breakdown.
So, after many years of experimenting with different types of makeup (creme, powder, tinted moisturizer, mineral makeup) in attempt to find that just-right makeup, I think this one is it for me. I hope it's available for a long time!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl