Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Correcting Powder - Creamy Natural

3.6

on 5/12/2015 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

See my review for PF Mineral Wear Correcting Powder (the general one). I buy Creamy Natural & I have repurchased it several times & I have one on order. I love how this takes me from dull & sallow to glowing & bright. It's matte but def not flat. Good coverage. I find it loathsome to pay more than $10 for any one DS product so I'm a little annoyed that I have to wait for BOGO50 at Ulta on it plus $3.50 off & any points u may have. So then it isn't quite as bad. I'm so impressed w this powder. It does not break me out neither. A very good powder! And the brush u can save it for using w blushes that didn't come w a brush when ur all finished w the product. I don't even use the brush w my powder, I use elf's ultimate blending studio brush or my elf kabuki. Love, love, love!!

on 12/10/2014 3:19:00 PM

This stuff is amazing for me. I wanted to go more natural and don't really wear foundation because my skin in pretty clear but I do have some reddness and a little bit of uneven skin tone on my cheeks. I wear this alone over my natural moisturizer and wow it perfects my face. It really does help with the reddness and evens out my blotchy cheeks. I have have kinda oily skin too and this helps with that but doesn't get rid of the oil completely. I'm so glad I found this stuff because it is natural and now I only have to wear this and my skin looks perfect. I have pale skin and I got this in the creamy natural and it blends with my skin tone very well. I don't use the brush it came with though. Instead I use a kabuki brush. It lasts all day too! If you have good skin but just wanna fix overall tone and reddness this is a great product for that. I havnt tried it but I'm sure it would work well over a foundation as well!

on 11/29/2014 8:40:00 PM

So so.. I used it but it made me look so shimmery.. As in super shimmery! Maybe i will find other way to use it and make a review bout this again.

on 3/25/2014 10:54:00 PM

I'm not sure if I use this the way it was intented, but I threw out the flat brush and apply over BB/under powder with a concealer brush picking up my color as needed: yellow for undereye circles, green for redness/pimples and pink for any weird healing bruise-y stuff. (I have bad sinuses that occasionally give me under-eye circes that look and fade like shiners)
It has all three colors in one compact, so it is great for travel and has better coverage than I expected.
Really the only con I have is that, like most powders, it just doesn't last more than 4-5 hours on me. It also works really well on my fair to light skin, leading me to think the 'creamy natural' part might run far too ghostly on darker complected folks.

on 10/31/2013 2:07:00 AM

is this supposed to be a setting powder, it makes me look super pasty, and it doesnt do any 'correcting' either, this just doesnt work for me

on 10/22/2013 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am very fair with yellow undertones not pink. I couldn’t tell if this powder was really correcting because it looked so bad the three times I tried it. I tried it with 2 different powder brushes and a puff but each time it made my makeup look cakey and highlighted each pore and fine line to an unacceptable degree. I bought the translucent but it left a whitish cast on me. I shudder to think what it would look like on a medium skin tone.

on 7/12/2013 2:20:00 PM

I love this stuff! It really does "correct" your flaws, I find it gets slightly oily but nothing at all that a quick blog can't fix! It feels very light! I would definitely recommend it!!!

on 4/28/2013 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm in love with this powder.
The goal of my make-up routine is always to get flawless, natural skin. I don't buy a lot of eyeliners or eyeshadows, but I invest a butt load on concealers, BB creams, etc.

So when I came across this powder (on sale) I thought I would give it a try. I have really fair skin, so I actually opted for the translucent version in the hopes that it would correct a few things (such as the very prominent bags under my eyes, the ruddiness around my nose, as so forth).
I was actualy very impressed. It helps even out my skin tone, and I like to use it around my eyes to set concealer as well as correct anything my concealer does not get.

A good buy!

on 4/15/2013 2:42:00 PM

I'm a huge fan of hte mineral wear talc-free powders from PF--and this mineral correcting poder in creamy natural makes my porcelain skin simply glow--and I tend to get a bit shiny in my T-zone and with this I am pretty shine-free most of the day--when I'm busy I forget to powder my nose, but with this powder, no worries--it evens out my rosy cheeks and gives a soft matte finish once I put my Max Factor Face Finity foundation on--my face stays perfect all day--I pick these up whenever I hit a buy-one-get-one 50% off; and the packaging stinks, but what can you do--the brush is garbage and I use a large fluffy powder brush to set my makeup. LOVE--my sensitive, fair, combo skin that's turning 40 this year LOVES PF powders :) Try it!!!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Target had the Physicians Formula Correcting Kit (comes with loose powder, correcting concealer, and this compact) on clearance for $4.50. Such a deal! The correcting concealer sucks, but I had much better luck with this. It gave nice even coverage. I have combo/oily skin and am pretty pale. This evened out the redness I tend to get around my nose. It did so well I think it would be okay by itself for a light makeup day, like a quick trip to the grocery store. Just a bit of blush and some lip gloss.

You're better off using a regular brush, the ridiculous PF tri-colored flat brushes do nothing.