October 2, 2014 | 1489 users online

Foundations - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup For Face & Body

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2014 8:18:00 PM More reviews by bnavarro

This is very heavy it is maximum coverage so expect something very heavy. My mom has nice skin but dark spots and this made her skin look so caked up. Its just to heavy she looked better without it. I tried it and didn liked it feels like a mask. thumbs down!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by lhs21

This is amazing. I have dry acne prone skin and this was perfect. It didn't break me out or cause irritation. It covered my acne scars so well. I used it for 2 years until they discontinued the lightest shade:( I was heartbroken. I was advised at the counter to swap for stay in place foundation but it's never going to be as good as this. If they bring out the lightest shade again I will buy 20 bottles :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Depthless

If you are looking for full coverage, look no more. This product covers up all my imperfections. I have acne prone skin and it doesn't break me out. I wear this foundation everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I LOVE, and I mean obsessively LOVE this foundation a lot. So much so that I have always been going back to it since I first tried it (5 years ago). This covers every imperfection effortlessly; it is full coverage but the liquid has such a lightweight consistency it makes the skin feel like it has NOTHING on it. I have oily/combo skin and believe me, this lasts hours on end on my face and makes it look poreless, soft, flawless. It is the only foundation I've worn were people have complimented on my skin rather than complimented my makeup.
I've always thought packing on powder after applying foundation was the way to control oil during the day. I was so wrong (and so cakey!). I have found I can actually TRUST this foundation to do it's thing when it comes to staying matte and controlling shine on my face.
The routine I've found that works best with this foundation is: 1. Dab tiny dots of this foundation over your face very SPARINGLY; 2. Use a flat top buffing brush to blend all over your face softly; 3. LIGHTLY dust a little powder over the T-zone with a powder brush; 4. Apply rest of makeup!
I have SO many skin problems I thought packing on foundation and powder was the only way to make it flawless. I was so wrong! I use the steps I mentioned earlier and it's like I have new skin.
If you want to splurge on a high end foundation please do so on this one. I guarantee you won't regret it!
I have wasted money on foundations made by Lancôme, Kat Von D, Dermablend, Dior, etc. and they got nothing on this one! Love, love, adore!

PS: I know this product has been slightly reformulated and repackaged. And this may sound weird to you but I really think it has been improved. My shade (Creamy Vanilla) used to have a weird grey cast when applied, and the formula used to be thicker and heavier; Not anymore! It looks beautiful on my skin and no breakouts!

PS: JC Penney department stores are selling it for $60 an ounce whilst Sears has the fair price, $37. Careful!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict6

I like this foundation but I will not be repurchasing. Hear me out. It is high coverage, though unable to completely cover my sun spots / freckles but it does a good job of covering up other imperfections you may have, be it red spots or pimple scar/mark. It sets matte too, so powder is not necessary. As with all their Double Wear products, it is very long wearing. However, I think that this foundation may be more suitable for those with oily skin as the consistency is very thick, it can be too drying for people with combination skin - like myself.

My final thoughts :
Coverage : 4/5
Moisture factor : 2/5 (Perhaps you can pair this foundation with a hydrating primer?)
Long Wearing : 4/5

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Seashellbby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is awwwweesomeee. I bought it for my senior prom and had used it for a long time afterwards; since it lasts foreverrr. A little goes a long long way, that's for sure. It makes your skin (body or face) look flawless, which would make it the perfect foundation. But to be honest it was a little too thick for me for a daily use. I usually like the more natural dewy look. But this is a beautiful foundation and you'll love it. Definitely worth to at least try- get a sample before you buy if you want.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by stephaniedubbioso

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this one on accident thinking this was the double wear my friend was telling me about. Gives amazing coverage and makes my face look FLAWLESS around my nose and forehead. But I had to take off two because no matter how quickly I blend it, no matter what I use to blend with and no matter if I use a primer/ moisturiser... It always turns out patchy around my cheeks, and the sides of my face. It dries so quickly on the face so you have to be quick. Shame it didn't work for me because I really did love the finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by brindadhillon

This foundation is amazing for all skin types. i have normal skin and i have little bit of redness around my nose and little of scarring but girls this foundation will cover anything on your face flawlessly!! it is full coverage foundation! and it sets very quickly so you may want to apply it in small sections and blend it really good. i know i will not have any problems if i don't set it with powder but still i do set it with rimmel's translucent powder. little amount goes a loooong way! this tube will last aa long time. it goes on so smooth and creamy and flawless. i apply it with my clean fingers but i'm still gonna try it with a buffing brush. i love it. once i ran out of it ...i'm gonna try the estee lauder double wear foundation the one that comes in glass bottle. anyways my shade is Medium/Deep in this one. this foundation won't set in ur fine lines or anything of that sort. i sometimes use it as a concealer also under my eyes and this doesn't set in my fine lines. it an amazing product. person who has lots scarring or redness i would really suggest this foundation for you!
AWESOME PRODUCT!!!!

xoxo
brinda :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by nickilloyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favourite foundation BY FAR!!!... yes it is quite thick and creamy, so you have to blend well, but i have used this for over 6 years, nothing compares, for hiding lines,small marks, eyebags,everything it literally covers a multitude of sins !... also a tube of it goes such a long way, as you only need a tiny bit. I always wear origins brighter by nature powder over the top which gives the most flawless finish ever... and I've tried MANY products, nothing compares. The pale ivory is the shade i use, and its not TOO pale, though its the lightest colour, as i find a lot of foundations make me look washed out... this never does. I should imagine younger flawless skins would not need this... but at 42, i do!.... full marks from me... i always worry they will discontinue it.. then what would i do!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 12:04:00 PM More reviews by sstockno

Not Just a Foundation!
I have broken cappilaries (sp) on my cheeks. I have always used liquid foundations and never found one that would cover my cheek marks.
When the BB & CC creams came out I tried them as I am in my sixties and really did want a softer look. I tried several CC creams but had the same problem.
Well I went to the Estee Lauder counter and tried their new BB cream it worked really well but still couldn't get coverage on my cheeks. The SA suggested I use the double wear camouflage under the CC cream. Let it dry and then apply the CC cream. It worked! I can now use my other CC creams that I previously purchased because this camouflage makeup covers everything. I even tried it on the varicose veins on my legs and it's a perfect match.
I use the color taupe.