Revlon ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

3.8

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (7.3%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40B, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Serica (Silk Powder), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Alumina, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Ethylene Brassylate, Methicone, Trisiloxane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 7/2/2015 8:15:00 PM

I love this foundation. I used to use the Estée Lauder Double Wear which I highly recommend, but could no longer afford. This foundation is very similar to the Double Wear foundation but is much cheaper. It is very build able and has great coverage. I love the way it makes my skin looks and it lasts fairly long, I will stick with this foundation for a while.

on 6/17/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Im 39 and still can get acne. This product broke me out horribly.

on 6/13/2015 11:51:00 AM

This is my most favorite foundation in the whole world. Been using it for ages, I'm now on my 8th bottle probably and I would repurchase it over and over again. This product literally stays on me more than 24 hours. Once I couldn't take my makeup off because I had no makeup remover and I kept it on for 2 days (pretty bad, I know) and it was still perfect. I like the way it looks on my face, it covers everything. I will never switch to another one, ever. The one thing I didn't really like was the fact that it had no pump and was kind of annoying but now they came out with the pump version, at least where I live, and it's perfect.

on 6/11/2015 10:04:00 PM

Love this foundation, but there are a few cons, like pretty much all products. I have it in the the normal/dry skin formula, and I've repurchased it several times. My main concern with my foundation is that it does a decent job of covering acne/redness, and this foundation does that, but can look cakey. I find it wears off after a while, even with a primer and setting powder. (I use Rimmel stay matte primer and powder) Overall this is a great drugstore foundation, and the price is reasonable for the coverage you get. I just wish it lasted longer before looking worn down/cakey.

on 6/7/2015 4:18:00 AM

I loved this when I first bought it but half a year after purchase the formula has gone weird and forms blotchy beads of colour on my face after just a couple of hours. I've tried priming, setting, and spraying in various combinations but nothing stops it. This happens with both the one for oily skin and for dry to normal skin.

on 6/3/2015 4:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

im never keen on revlon products because they tend to break me out. but this one is surely an exception! i bought the oily/combination skin with the shade golden beige. to my surprise, this foundation is very lightweight and even lighter than my the body shop tea tree bb cream. i have a very oily skin and this product really helps! but i once accidentally slept without cleaning my makeup and i noticed some zits in the morning. but overall i really recommend this product for anyone who have the same skin type as i am. 5 lippies!

on 6/1/2015 6:48:00 AM

Normal/combo variant.
I'm surprised by how much I like this. It looks quite natural on me! Not as dry as l'oreal true match but not greasy either.
I was lucky to find a good color match, sand beige, which I think is crucial with higher cover foundations. Otherwise you'll look pasty or orange or sick. Sand beige is yellow toned, as is buff. I'm nc25 and buff was waaay too light as it didn't oxidise on me.
All the other light and medium colours are very pink imo. Pink like pastel pink, I'm not even kidding. I can't speak for the darker colours. I strongly suggest testing a fair amount on your face. I actually popped a tiny bit from the tester into a pot to take home but don't tell anyone.
I apply with a damp beauty blender so it's somewhat sheered out. Coverage is medium as I don't use a lot. The pkg is a pain but I just shake the bottle and pick up a few dabs from what's stuck in the opening. I don't pour it. You could also decant a week's worth into a little pot.

on 5/30/2015 6:30:00 PM

This foundation is crappy, feels crappy and looks crappy. It's blotchy and cheap, and it feels horrible on my skin it feels like plastic. This is not a good foundation I defiantly won't buy this one again

on 5/26/2015 7:42:00 PM

I have acne prone and combination skin. I do not get cystic acne anymore due to the right skin care regimen that I do religiously but I am suffering from indented acne scars(Pock marks, rolling scars as well as box scars) as well as discolorations due to healed pimple marks.. I am currently having Co2 laser treatments to eliminate the indentions but I also need a foundation that will cover the discoloration from my face. Thats why I bought this AGAIN (I tried the old formula before, it was okay for me but I prefer the mary kay foundation since it looked more natural on my skin) I repurchased this thinking that it might help with my current skin condition but I was WRONG. It emphasized the pores, pock marks and some of the indentions that I have. I know you can never conceal bad skin perfectly but I dont get the some effect from other lighter foundations. This is too heavy for me. It settles like a mask on my face and it feels like a mask throughout the day.

on 5/4/2015 10:02:00 PM

Full coverage, great color selection, long wearing, affordable price. For me this is a special occasion foundation, too heavy for the day and as you get to the darker shades they leave out spf. I have the combination/oily formula. The only problem I have with it is that this foundation can emphasize pores and dry spots, but a good primer solves that problem. wish it came with a pump.