September 30, 2014 | 1725 users online

Liquid - Max Factor - Xperience Weightless Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by KatharinaKrasteva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Light coverage foundation which stays on place for max. 4 hours. Smells nice and it didn't break me out plus does a nice satin finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by ladyjadem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well, to start off with - I'M NOT ALLERGIC TO IT! It's completely safe for sensitive skin, and hasn't resulted in any breakouts thus far, which is prestigious for someone who's battled with acne her whole life. It has a smooth, non-oily and non-sticky texture that provides light, natural coverage - and they make it in Light Ivory, which is great for us vampires. It lasts all day on a normal complexion, but tends to wear away on oily areas a lot quicker. However, when they say "weightless", they mean it! It feels like you aren't wearing foundation at all. Unfortunately, it does oxidise a little - take a shade paler than your own skin just in case. On the plus side, it smells great, and has added rosehip oil for antioxidant power!

All in all, an impressive middle-of-the-range product. Thanks to the very rare pale colour (not an easy find in South Africa), I may well buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 8:34:00 AM More reviews by ozbeautyxx

Bought two of these foundations at Target for $5 and decided I might as well try it on a whim. As someone who has fair skin, I really struggle to find foundations that don't eventually oxidize and turn orange. So when I tried this foundation, I was pleasantly surprised. I bought shade #45, which is Raw Silk. Of course I wear moisturiser underneath it, which evens out the colour, I find. It glides on, looks dewey and honestly makes your skin glow. I love it, and its my everyday foundation!

Cons
*Makes me breakout - I find that when using this foundation compared to my other, a few pimples pop up here and there.
*A little too thick, creating a caked look. Nothing that can't be smoothed out though.

Overall, there are only small problems with this foundation and I really love it. Would definitley recommend! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by poppyhannah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You pay for what you get. It's not expensive but you can tell. The colour is nice and coverage is light to medium but buildable but the packaging is messy and horrible. my biggest problem was lasting power. This foundation only lasted half a school day but I could re apply because of the mess the bottle causes in my bag. I look hideous when arriving home from school, i'm glad to be finished with this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by rodfru

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the worst foundation I have EVER used.

First of all, it broke me out like crazy - and my skin very rarely breaks out as a reaction to product. I left the house with no spots, came back with spots almost everywhere that I put the foundation.

Secondly, it oxidises. I bought ivory, and after I put it on my face it went super orange almost immediately.

Last of all, it slipped off very quickly and left me looking patchy, oily and horrible. I really recommend that you DO NOT buy this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by ErinisaCoolio

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Great for travel light but nice coverage amazing product so cheep nice shade range

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by caramcdo

I love this foundation! I have dry skin, especially in winter - and this foundation glides over it like a dream.
I have tried many foundations, and this one is better than my 40 quid Laura Mercier one! I also have cool toned skin with a lot of redness. Max factor seem to love making pink toned foundations... So I'm afraid if you have a yellow undertone their shades may not work for you.

Coverage: sheer to medium. It is easily buildable but I tend to use my collection 2000 concealer to cover bad areas of redness.

Finish: satin. I sometimes set this foundation with powder but on most days I leave it as my skin HATES powder.

How long it lasts: around 4 hours. Not amazing but I don't mind re-applying some to problem areas.

I would say this foundation would work best for people with normal to dry skin. I doubt it would last very long on an oily skin and it would need setting with a powder.

Love this and will continue to buy!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2013 8:51:00 AM More reviews by juliastockholm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Sometimes, you get what you pay for. I bought this because I was away and had left my usual foundation at home. It was cheap, light enough and basically the only option in the town I was in. This is pretty much the only foundation I have ever had to wash of my face because I just couldn't go outside in it. The colour wasn't the problem, it was the fact that it got into my pores, caked like you wouldn't believe, and was just flakey and horrible.
I have found other foundations from this brand that are okay, but this was just horrible on me.

The fact that it is in a tube is good though, if you get along with it, you can carry it anywhere and it is hygienic.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2013 6:47:00 AM More reviews by Lillibell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation. It really is weightless and I sometimes forget I'm even wearing any! The coverage is quite sheer so I do need to used a concealer. But my skin is clear and I like my freckles to show :3 so I don't mind. It leaves a lovely natural satin-ish finish so pop a bit of loose powder on and it looks lovely and flawless!
The lightest shade is possibly a tad too dark for my skin but I just blend it onto my neck line and no one would know!
Lovely summer foundation xox

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by lilangelhana

Weightless with a good coverage. Smells lovely and lasts all day. This is my fall back foundation for when my number one is out of stock.