Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover Lotion - Hydrating

3.6

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sucrose Cocoate, Propylene Glycol, Cucumber Fruit Extract Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Methylparaben

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely love this product! I just bought my 4th tube. Definitely a holy grail product for me!!

Love it. Great for traveling, wish it came in a smaller travel tube. No need for cotton balls.
Just rub a tiny dab on your waterproof eyemakeup, and it breaks up, no scrubbing needed. It all washes off in the normal face wash.
Not drying, no weirdness in your eyes.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've recently replaced my Clinique Take the Day Off eye makeup remover with this. I love the creamy formula, which I do find soothing and hydrating. I gently massage it around my eyes for a minute or so then wipe away with damp cotton rounds. It removes every trace. It doesn't irritate my eyes or leave an oily residue. It just leaves the skin around my eyes feeling moisturized. I really like it and will continue to repurchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product works really good. Really removes the makeup without having to wipe too hard. However it burned my sensitive eyes and really stung them. I had to wash my eyes out afterwards and they turned red for a good hour. The liquid eye makeup remover from Neutrogena I have never had a problem with. This is definitely not at all friendly for sensitive eyes. I will be returning this and going back to the liquid. I also feel as though the cream tends to get in your eyes more since it is thicker and the liquid just wipes away easier with a quicker drying time.

I originally reported that this product was discontinued in my area. I have discovered that I was wrong. The sales person at Ulta gave me incorrect information (Imagine that...) I called Neutrogena and verified that the product is, indeed, still being made. This is a great product. It is very gentle and removed eye makeup and foundation. The packaging is great. It comes in a tube so it is very hygienic and stable.The cost was steep at $9. I will definitely buy this again. Although it is made to remove eye make up, it works very well to remove foundation. I have Rosacea and I have to use very gentle foundation remover. I cannot scrub my face. This lotion, when applied to a cotton pad, is very gentle and effective. I hate the price but, love the gentleness. The packaging could be better. When it gets down to the bottom, it is difficult to remove and I generally have to cut the tube with scissors to get the entire product out. Overall, a great product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I was so excited to try this because my undereye can get really dry and sometimes even oil based liquid removers aren't moisturizing. So I picked this up and one thing I will say is that it moisturized very well. It has a nice texture and is unscented the problem I have with this is it isn't strong enough to take off eye makeup in one swipe. You have to rub it on which can be irritating. Also I feel like it seeps into the eyes and leaves a residue. So unfortunately I won't repurchase but for now it works great on the face.

The first thing that hit me was the smell! It smells musty, mildewy and old. But other than that it worked really well. It completely removed all my eye make-up, left no residue and didn't irritate my eyes.
I won't buy it again due to the price and the amount you get, they are other great make-up removers where you get more for the same price. Plus the smell is another reason.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am very disappointed about this eye makeup remover by neutrogena. It did not remove my waterproof mascara, not even regular mascara. It is not gently on the eye area. You really have to work it out to make it work. Not good for the delicate eye area. Also, it made me feel a burning, tingly sensation after using it. Not cool!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I really like this product. Very gentle, NO BURNING EYES! Actually I use this product on my entire face. After applying a small amount to my face, including the eye area, I follow with a warm, wet washcloth. I've found this to be very efficient in removing almost all makeup. Sometimes I do have to follow-up with another quick swipe of remover for the eyes, usually using Clinique Take The Day Off.

Did not remove a light coat of waterproof mascara and left residue on my face.