E.L.F. Studio Stipple

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/3/2015 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My absolute favourite brush ever for applying foundation/BB cream. Super soft hairs that never shed even after a million washings, sturdy handle. Gives you a light sheer coverage and blends perfectly.

The hairs could be a little shorter, which would allow less movement and more control, but it still this wins as the best face brush I've ever used.

on 2/25/2015 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great brush for a low price! Loved using it, and great for blending foundation

I picked up an ELF stipple brush with one of my online order a few years back. My intended purpose for this brush was to stipple power blush. After using it for a few years, I must say it's perfect for my needs.

Since the past few years, I've been doing mostly natural makeup. So I only use very light pink or peach power blush to add some color to my washed out pale face. My old blush brush pack on too much color for my age. The stipple brush is not too stiff, and just soft enough. It picks up just the right amount or blush. With a light hand in gentle stippling action, it takes but a second to do the blush. Never have to worry about the clown look, never have to tone down with power. Since my first stipple, I've purchased a few more so I can rotate them after washing. Great buy at 50% off online.

on 10/4/2014 10:30:00 AM

Don't like this one at all. Bristles are way too long and my foundations wasn't setting easily, it would have taken forever to get rid of the lines of foundations that were not blending, don't have time for that. The only Elf brush I don't like so far. Should have gotten the other one with shorter bristles, might have worked better.

on 9/28/2014 3:22:00 PM

This brush works okay, but there really are better ones. My real techniques expert face brush replaced this in an instant, now it sits in a draw somewhere. I generally like a lot of elf brushes, but this one just didn't seem to work for me. The bristles are too long and not dense enough to provide a nice smooth application. Also, after washing it a few times the handle because rickety and I noticed a lot of shedding (sometimes whilst I was using it on my face). Overall, it's not dreadful, but it's definitely not the best either.

on 9/11/2014 5:07:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I absolutely love this brush. It's cheap, does the job of applying liquid base make up evenly with a airbrushed finish. One minus point to the fact that it slightly go a bit out of shape after washing. Only $3 for such a functional brush, hurry go grab it!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Always used to apply my foundation with my fingers. This brush changed my mind!

Helps foundation look airbrushed and prevents you from looking cakey,

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This brush is absolutely phenomenal, especially for the price! I bought two of these almost a year ago and I love them! They retail at $3 on the ELF website but ELF is always running sales and you can get them even cheaper than that sometimes.

This brush gives a very nice application that never looks cakey. Though you may have to spend a little more time blending to make sure everything looks right, the end result is always worth it. I will always have a few of these in my collection.

If you are wanting to try a stipplng brush, definitely grab this and give it a try!

on 7/21/2014 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Meh. I was not impressed with this brush. Though soft, the bristles were too sparse. It did get the job done for my tinted foundation but it was a bit of a chore. I wouldn't recommend this brush for blush either. At least at $1.50 it wasn't a complete loss. I just wouldn't bother buying it because it will probably just collect dust.

Buy that flat top powder brush instead!

on 4/9/2014 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love elf studio brushes, but this is the only one that for me doesnīt make sense. Bristles are too sparse and long, so tīs hard to have a precise aplication... not good for liquid Foundation imo. I would recommend elf studio powder brush or real techniques buffing brush instead.