December 21, 2014 | 885 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by kabadgley

I have been using this for the past year and a half, and while I personally like it, it's not for everyone. The coverage is great. I have a lot of acne scarring and freckles that I like to cover, and this does the job easily. I find that this doesn't crease nearly as much as my other concealers. It's long-lasting, and I would recommend to people who weren't very susceptible to breakouts.

There are downfalls of this product, though. This is honestly kind of greasy. It's not very apparent after you apply powder and have been wearing it, but upon the initial application its really greasy and a little runny. This being said, if you have problems with enlarged pores, I'd stay away from this product. It enhances enlarged pores.

It does eventually separate because the tube lasts so long, but it's not hard to shake up. I didn't find that to be a huge issue.

I really, really like this product. If your skin is going through an oily phase or your pores could use some love, I'd wait to try this. All in all, it does it's job.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by tiffloser

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG concealer. It is very pigmented and covers everything. Good for under eye circles too. Less is more with this, you don't need a lot for full coverage. Just FYI, the colors run a little light. Will definitely buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by juliannagracexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is greasy and clogs your pores. One of the first ingredients is petrolatum. DONT waste your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by ayoocynthiagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so full coverage! i apply this to my cheeks cause that's where i have hyper pigmentation and it cancels out the redness and helps me use less foundation. you only need the TINIEST amount for this to cover so much! it does leave off a matte finish so i say its more for people with oily skin, not dry. i recommend only if you really need a full coverage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG concealer! I use this every day under my eyes and blend with a fluffy brush and it completely covers my dark circles. As long as I don't over apply, i'v never had it crease/smear on me. It lasts all day on me! It's SO opaque you only need a small amount. I use a mi of medium and medium light!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I try to avoid Walmart as much as possible, but I do make exceptions occasionally. One such exception is for Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer.

Medium is a smidgen too light for me, but it's perfect for patting onto my acne scars and around my nose. However, I do experience some flakiness around my nose from time to time and this concealer tends to exacerbate that unless I'm sure to exfoliate that area beforehand. It's a rather thick and creamy concealer, so can cling to patchier areas and accentuate the texture. It is pretty long-lasting, although it does fade on my forehead, but I have a very oily T-zone. I wouldn't recommend using this as an under-eye concealer unless you really moisturize the hell out of the area first.

A little goes a long way for this product, so I imagine that this tube will theoretically last forever. My Medium Light tube that I bought a few months prior (wasn't my shade, so passed it onto my mother) started separating, so that was a bit disappointing, but at $6 a tube, it's really not that big of a deal. The concealer pencil is great for pinpoint concealing, but it's not as long lasting.

This concealer is adequate for my needs and the price is right, so I am satisfied with it and will repurchase when the time comes to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by KilluhXCee

This is the best bang for your buck as far as FULL coverage concealers go. This things can cover just about anything. which I personally adore about this. plus it comes with a concealer pencil which you can use on pesky spots that are just super tiny and annoying. on top of all this, the quantity you get for the amount you pay is absolutely crazy.

HOWEVER....the only downside is...it is kinda thick and can be overdone but if you go in a little at a time, that won't be a issue. ladies with fine lines shouldn't try and put this over they're eyes on it's own rather mix it with a bit of eye cream to emulsify it and apply it on. it won't TOTALLY help but its gonna look much better then just slapping it on under the eye.

aside from that TOTALLY LOVE AND WILL REPURCHASE.....if I ever run out ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by sweetdee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this product a couple years ago but barely used it because it was the same time my makeup obsession faded.
Fast forward to now, i have really really bad acne scarring and acne. I had a ton of social events coming up so I dug this out of my drawer and used it.
It didn't separate or smell weird even though it had been like 3 years.
It covered up all my scars and stayed put the whole day.
The only reason I won't be using this is because it doesn't match my shade at all unfortunately.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Jsmh0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I gave this product a five as it does exactly what it says. I have personally never tried to cover a tattoo with this product, but I do like it as a highlighter/concealer for the dark circles under my eyes. It is easy to apply and I do so with my fingers. When applied over foundation it doesn't crease or settle. It stays true to shade and wears very well.

I have read reviews that have stated that the product separates but have not had this happen to mine.

I gave a one for price as it is only $6 canadian for a large tube that lasts months.

I gave a 5 for packaging as it is easy and straighforward to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Chanel1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My second favorite concealer to nyx hd concealer I love it first off with one layer and I'm covered it is really heavy duty it's also a great way to hilight second it really does cover tattoos I covered my tattoo on my arm and it was gone it's really great drugstore concealer it was like $6 the packaging is so cute I love it and the tube is very easier to use and a little goes a long way and it lasted about a good 6 hour on my oily skin the only con I have is that don't leave it in a warm place because it separates and it looks nasty make sure to shake it before using but definitely recommend it