April 17, 2014 | 1910 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Primrose

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2014 7:54:00 AM More reviews by bimini156

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been going through my makeup lately and getting rid of lipsticks I never wear and this is one of them. It's not that it's not a pretty color because it is. It's not that I don't like Revlon lipsticks because I do. This is fairly cool-toned, fairly light pink. I wish I could wear this--it's a pretty color. But with my neutral to warm skin tone this is not a color I can pull off at all. I'm a NC20. If you like and look good in peach, coral, or other more warm toned lipsticks, this color is probably not for you either. Sadly this goes in the to-get-rid-of pile. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Asikk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this recently fearing that it might be too sheer because i have a preference for opaque lipsticks. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it had great pigmentation. It can look a little bit barbie doll pink on my fair skin but that's okay because I bought it as a spring summer colour. It can be a bit drying but i've never really come across a lipstick that doesn't dry after a bit of time.
For the price it's great especially because it is quiet close to MAC snob which is about 4 times the price!
I always find the black and gold packaging is a bonus with the revlon lipsticks, it looks more sophisticated.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by justinetindall

I wouldn't buy it again, simply because i would like to try a different but similar shade.

It's a pretty nude pink on my pale, cool skin, but honestly, it barely shows up and I find it a tad drying.

I would reccomend pink pout instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by hnl85

Finally, finally, finally found the perfect nude that doesn't look weird or wash me out. I have pale skin with a more neutral undertone and could not find a true nude lipstick that looked good till now. Big thanks to Revlon, again. I also have a problem with all lipsticks drying my lips out, except this brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by InspiredByBeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it! I thought this was discountined. I went to a walmart miles away from where I lived and found it i had to pick up two. Nice color when i first put it on its pale but after a while it sets and its a nice pink that looks like Mac Snob. I really wish Revlon lipsticks would last longer but other than that this lipstick is great.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by daym17

I really like this one. It's super creamy and goes on nicely. I would have to say this is one of the best pinks that I have purchased in a while and it stays on for quite a bit. And of course the price can't be beat!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by MayaMartinez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Warning to olive and medium tone skin! Stay far, far away from this color. Looks better in the little tube. Looked like a cool toned Barbie pink on me. Wish I could return it. Guess ill give this to someone who will make it look better for their skin tone, or I can throw it away. Not worth being in my makeup bag. Packaging was the one thing I liked about this product, aside from the finish it gives you, doesn't even matter because I won't be wearing it, ever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I bought this color because of raving MUA reviews. I am a big fan of Revlon Superlustrous lipsticks because of their strong color payoff and moisturizing formula. These lipsticks are the best, along with Rimmel, out of all drugstore brands.

Primrose is a blue-based, light pink lipstick. Many have said that it is similar to MAC Snob. But MAC Snob is lighter, more opaque, and definitely not a color I can pull off. Primrose is more muted. I can wear it both to a party and work.

Overall, I highly recommend this lipstick. I got it at Ulta for $3.50 on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Kelb92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful shade for everyday! The formula is very simular to mac creme lipsticks. I love how it is very moisturizing too!! HG!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

This has got to be the most wearable pink lipstick I have ever tried. It's just the most perfect pink yet not bam in your face kinda colour. My skin tone is nw13.
I made the mistake of buying this from shoppers drugmart (Canada) it was $11. Only to find out a few days later that it's $4.96 at Walmart. So definitely go there to buy it!
I first line my lips with nyx pale pink liner then apply this. I don't even have to apply a gloss over it cause it's just so lovely on its own.
Only cons are that it's not the longest wearing and it can be drying. But the colour of this lipstick is conpletly worth it.