December 19, 2014 | 847 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Primrose

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I took a chance on this pretty light pink and bought it as a blind buy as I was online shopping recently. I am so happy and I love it! The formula feels really nice and so creamy too and lasts a few hours without eating or touching my lips to my water bottle. It doesn't feel too drying on my lips. I do prefer to apply a lip balm before I apply this product.

Sometimes I like to layer Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter Pink Truffle over it and it looks so pretty! Try it!

Makeup I wore with my primrose lip today:
Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-In-1 Foundation - Classic Ivory
Rimmel London Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Concealer - Fair
Blush - Maybelline - Master Hi-light by Face Studio Blush - Nude
Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Barely Branded
Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze
Eye Shadow - Covergirl Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Eye Shadow - Country Woods
Eye liner - tight lined with Revlon ColorStay - Black Brown
Eye liner - Lined bottom lashes with the darkest color from Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quads in Chai Latte
Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara - Black
Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara - Carbon Black
Eyebrows - Maybelline Ultra-Brow Powder - Dark Brown

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by tootswoots

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Sadly, this was not my color.. Not sure why I thought it would be. I was looking for light pink shade and bought this. But I have yellow skin and dark eyes, looks dead-ifying on me. The light pinkness looked a little frosty and was just TOO light for my complection. Tried it with several blushes and still wasn't the result I wanted.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a semi-sheer, blue-based, light pink that would (in my opinion) better suit those with cool toned skin. It was too blue based for my NC20, VERY yellow skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Not my color. Too light, cool, and pastel for my warm-neutral complexion. Great formula but I definitely need a different shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 4:18:00 AM More reviews by hishoney

My goodness. I lusted for this for the longest time. I was looking for a nude-ish light pink that would suit my skintone and wouldn't wash me out. This is an opaque and creamy lipstick, a little bit light for my skin but in a good way! I love to pair it with neutral eyes and lots of blush. It really is a light blue-toned pink but I find it wearable for my fair medium skin. ;) I think it would wear better on neutral and cooler skintones. I will repurchase when I run out because I think I will be wearing this everyday from now on <3

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 7:54:00 AM More reviews by bimini156

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been going through my makeup lately and getting rid of lipsticks I never wear and this is one of them. It's not that it's not a pretty color because it is. It's not that I don't like Revlon lipsticks because I do. This is fairly cool-toned, fairly light pink. I wish I could wear this--it's a pretty color. But with my neutral to warm skin tone this is not a color I can pull off at all. I'm a NC20. If you like and look good in peach, coral, or other more warm toned lipsticks, this color is probably not for you either. Sadly this goes in the to-get-rid-of pile. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Asikk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this recently fearing that it might be too sheer because i have a preference for opaque lipsticks. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it had great pigmentation. It can look a little bit barbie doll pink on my fair skin but that's okay because I bought it as a spring summer colour. It can be a bit drying but i've never really come across a lipstick that doesn't dry after a bit of time.
For the price it's great especially because it is quiet close to MAC snob which is about 4 times the price!
I always find the black and gold packaging is a bonus with the revlon lipsticks, it looks more sophisticated.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by justinetindall

I wouldn't buy it again, simply because i would like to try a different but similar shade.

It's a pretty nude pink on my pale, cool skin, but honestly, it barely shows up and I find it a tad drying.

I would reccomend pink pout instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by hnl85

Finally, finally, finally found the perfect nude that doesn't look weird or wash me out. I have pale skin with a more neutral undertone and could not find a true nude lipstick that looked good till now. Big thanks to Revlon, again. I also have a problem with all lipsticks drying my lips out, except this brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by InspiredByBeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it! I thought this was discountined. I went to a walmart miles away from where I lived and found it i had to pick up two. Nice color when i first put it on its pale but after a while it sets and its a nice pink that looks like Mac Snob. I really wish Revlon lipsticks would last longer but other than that this lipstick is great.