Freeman Facial Clay Mask - Mint & Lemon

4.5

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract (Lemon), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract (Peppermint), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Montmorillionite, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Polyacrylate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 6/30/2015 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

To be honest, after years of trying face mask after face mask that did pretty much nothing for my oily and very sensitive skin, this one came to save the day.
Just need a little bit to cover my entire face, i love the feeling of the product hardening on my skin and when I wash it off, I can feel my face cleaner, my pores unclogged and my skin smoother. I use it once a week to keep breakout under control. It definitely helps!

on 6/8/2015 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

God sent product. Clears up not only your acne but acne scars because of the lemon! Hope it never get discontinued!

on 4/28/2015 3:03:00 AM

oh, this is really good product! at first you feel cold in your skin. but it feel comfortable. when I wash mask my skin soft.

on 4/10/2015 3:27:00 PM

just an over all really great mask! takes out the oils in my pores and plus i notice that if I have some acne it does help calm it
however every time i apply it, the lemon scent is so overpowering it stings my eyes...cry everytime i use it unless i close my eyes until the scent fades

on 4/6/2015 12:29:00 PM

Pros:
- feels cooling and refreshing on the face
- not a very thick consistency

Cons:
- does not really help with my acne? sort of feels useless

Overall, average product. Anyone who's looking for an affordable mask for acne should definitely check out the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask! Will probably check out the Freeman Charcoal Mask next instead

on 3/1/2015 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Ordered this Freeman Lemon Mint mask from well.ca since I could not find it anywhere freeman masks are sold in my area.. Mask is a nice smooth constituency and feels nice and fresh on my face. Not a fan on the smell though..Sad to say I am not seeing big improvements from this mask after these first 3 uses. Maybe its because I've been blown away by the Freeman Charcoal and Brown Sugar mask which has left my skin in beautiful (this is how healthy skin is suppose to look like) condition. Not about to toss this lemon one though until its got a fair run...my teenage daughter is trying this as well..no rave reviews from her either ..

on 2/8/2015 11:48:00 AM

I give this product a 4 simply because the first few times using it my face had turned red, I didn't have a reaction to it so I used it a couple more times and after about the third my face stopped turning red. This product is amazing, not only for the smell of it but I find after using it weekly for a month that my face feels nicer, it dries up the oily parts on my skin and I just put a little moisturizer when needed on my dry parts, which was rarely (damn combination skin!). The price is amazing and the packaging is perfect because it's resealable. Go get yours!

on 2/7/2015 4:29:00 PM

I love this clay mask! You only need a little bit, so it will last a long time. My skin is super soft after using it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

It would be amazing for oily, combo skin. If you are dry like myself, stay far away. It is just too drying and makes your face so tight and uncomfortable after use. However, if you wanted to spot treat a blemish, it would be a good one to use. It just dries it out overnight.

on 1/25/2015 12:47:00 PM

This mask is a light greyish color. It smells incredible and drys fairly quickly to my skin.
It also washed off very easily. My skin felt more smooth and looked less shiny after use.

My acne looks better 2 hours or so after use. :)