July 30, 2014 | 1267 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast in "Private Viewing" #204A

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by megs1622

My new favorite nail polish!! I bought this on a whim from Duane Reade for like $2, just tried it out and fell in love with it. It's so so pretty. I usually don't wear nude polishes but I decided to give this one a try just because of the price and I think I can safely say that its a keeper and that I would be wearing it very very often.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by marydlsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this polish. I'm very, very fair skinned because this polish doesn't leave me with "mannequin" hands per se, but a lovely peach/coral color that looks really elegant and polished. I applied 2 coats with 1 Sally's Diamond Strength topcoat and it lasted a week. I just took it off today to reapply. And let me note, I wash my hands countless times at work and this stuff took that lickin without a single chip. At my job, we aren't supposed to wear polish at all unless it's clear (but many break the rules), but this one kind-of flies under the radar. I don't feel conspicuous at all. Just supa polished and elegant. Highly reccomend if you're looking for a nude shade with some personality.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by cavo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great mauve, pinkish nude! The brush makes it easy to apply. It took three coats to be 90% opaque but four would be a perfect 100% opaque. It was a quick dry even at three coats. Would definitely recommend and I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 4:57:00 AM More reviews by RachRachRevolution

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very beautiful, feminine, and long-lasting color.
I am extremely fair and neutral leaning cool-toned, and with three coats, it gives me the "mannequin hands" look. With one sheer coat, I get a barely-there, polished, classy manicure that is quick and easy on the go. I love the brush; since it is cut wider and I have small, narrow nail beds, one swipe is all it takes to cover my whole nail. The formula is not streaky, and dries fast. Overall, it is a very good drugstore buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Lossea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Private Viewing is my first nude nail polish that is not pink, and I was surprised to get complimented when I wore it! I thought it is so simple and inconspicuous, yet apparently it does get noticed. It gives a very polished and classy look, and a step-up from ultra-clean, innocent pale pink nail colors. This color is very different and I have the hardest time describing it. To me, it looks like caramelized apricot with a hint of warm toffee. It took me 4 coats for full opacity, but I knew this beforehand and was confident, because MegaLast usually dry within 3-5 minutes. I got minimal chipping on two nails of my dominant hand after two days with a topcoat, due to cleaning; I would say it lasts 5 days with no major housework. I enjoy this nail polish so much, and love that WnW is cruelty-free and so affordable! This nail polish may not work for someone who prefers to be done with 1 or 2 coats; other than that, I would highly recommend this nude shade to compliment any skin tone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 9:34:00 AM More reviews by emily0212

Holy grail nude. Applies like a dream (I sometimes thin it out) and wears like iron. Love the wide brush. Price can't be beat. I love it.

Oh I forgot, the SHINE! INCREDIBLE SHINE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by kgloverii

This is the perfect nude, but a little more polish color. A teeny fleck of shimmer. This is the polish I slap on if I'm in a crunch for time and need good looking nails but am too hurried to be perfect in the application. It covers my yellow-y nail beds when I want to be nude. Wear time is amazing. I own at least 100 different polishes of every brand known to man, and this is my favorite color because it's a never fail product.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm taking better care of my nails these days and am growing especially fond of nudes that compliment my NC40 skintone. I picked this up from the drugstore for $2.00 (USA retail) only because of the price because I was really not sure of the shade at all. I would classify this as a mauvy (pink) peachy nude shot through with very fine shimmer that keeps the polish from looking too flat.

The shade is surely a mannequin hands shade for me - golden medium tones will love this IF you are seeking out a neutral with a little bit of a glow. The only drawbacks I can think of are 1) the "pro-mani" brush which is wide and a bit hard to work with, as I only wear natural nails and my fingers are fairly narrow. As per loodie's website "little strokes" are key when applying this polish to avoid the dreaded streak application.

The second drawback might be the fact that it took a whopping 4 coats to get opacity. Still you cannot beat the price for what you are getting; smooth application, shiny finish, large bottle which makes it easier to grab imo. I can see this as a year round shade for sure. Will I repurchase again? No - only because there are so many more nudes I want to try.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Thumadre96

Beautiful color! It's a great nude shade with a pink beige undertone. It just looks so classic and polished on your nails. The formula is a bit hard to work with though because its very thin and you'd have to put on 3+ layers to get it opaque. But since it's so cheap, I can't really complain. The brush is the perfect size and makes it really easy to get an even and fast coating. medium drying time; it didn't take long to dry but it isn't the fastest drying nail polish. Overall, great buy and minor flaws. Try it out! especially in this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 4:22:00 AM More reviews by takemyhand

Cheap college students love cheap stuff, therefore Wet n' Wild is for me! I got this in the newer bottle.. so I think it comes with the manicure brush. I LOOVE this color! I am wearing it right now, it is like a nude peachy color. I feel like it is more peachy.. maybe like a light peach? After two coats of this and one coat of seche vite to top it off, my nails look like they just came off from a salon!