Too Faced LashGasm

3.3

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Diisostearoyl Trimethylolpropane Siloxy Silicate, Stearic Acid, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Ozokerite, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OK. I have long and curly lashes, but everytime I buy mascara I have one tiny problem - IT GOES ALL OVER MY UPPER LID!!! Well, with this one - problem solved. It applies very easy, makes my lashes look false - longer, curlier and with soooo much volume, that makes me scream out of joy! Like I'm having a LASHgasm!!! :D :D :D I would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this mascara. It goes on well, and does not feel sticky or goopy. It made my lashes more pronounced without overstating. If you're in to the heavy look this is probably not the mascara you'd want, but for work or just out and about it's perfect.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Didn't do a thing for my stick straight lashes and clumped them up. I did use lash curler to assist, to no avail.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This was my first product purchased by Too Face, and it made me fall in love with the company! The name for starters is so catchy and naughty, but totally fun. The whole company is. I loved how this mascara was a great every day use for my lashes. It never clumped and was great for length. Better Than Sex is a great one for volume.

Really nice product for nice long defined black lashes I found the brush easy to use with no clumping, it doesn't give volume which is something i look for in a mascara but surprisingly I really liked it. This mascara would rate much higher than benefits they're real mascara for me as I have no smudging problems with it like I did with Benefits They're Real. A bonus is that this mascara is incredibly easy to remove with warm water, almost all of can come off in the shower and you don't walk out with panda eyes. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase it is the price, for the price it doesn't meet my ideal mascara needs of thick voluminous dark lashes so I would pass it off. Really good product overall though.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So great! no clumps, flakes and makes your lashes look incredibly long and thick. Love it!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A lovely black mascara that gives plenty of length and even some volume. Wear time is great, and it doesn't flake or smudge readily (disclaimer: I always wear lash primer). I love the smaller-diameter spoolie as it really lets me get into the base of my lashes without causing a mess like those gigantic club wands can make. I received a miniature size as part of a collection but I would purchase the full-size.

This is literally the worst mascara I will probably ever use in my lifetime. I fail to see how this could work for anyone. It amazes me that they sell such a product. I love Too Faced but this mascara was so unbelievably horrible. It's like applying glue to your lashes and it just is such an awful mess of a product. Not much to say about it other than it's almost comical how bad it is.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Got this as part of Too Faced Beauty Editor set. I'm glad I got the chance to try it out because of the set, not because I bought the full size one. I'd say this one is an-ok mascara, I'm quite satisfied with its color intensity, but that's all. Since I have to wash my face at least twice during office hour, it smudges right away even if I don't use my facial wash. But even if it had waterproof formula, I wouldn't say anything special about this mascara.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This was a halfway decent mascara, but it's not the be-all-end-all as the name implies. It's really black. I use it on top of my Dior Maximizer, and it's just okay. Okay length, okay definition, really just average. I'm kind of bummed I bought this, because I am truly disappointed. I'm just going to use it up for another month and then pitch it. For anyone reading this, I wouldn't bother with Lashgasm.

Popular Mascaras