April 18, 2014 | 1808 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - LashGasm

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Binney

This is literally the worst mascara I will probably ever use in my lifetime. I fail to see how this could work for anyone. It amazes me that they sell such a product. I love Too Faced but this mascara was so unbelievably horrible. It's like applying glue to your lashes and it just is such an awful mess of a product. Not much to say about it other than it's almost comical how bad it is.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by ayasavirra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Got this as part of Too Faced Beauty Editor set. I'm glad I got the chance to try it out because of the set, not because I bought the full size one. I'd say this one is an-ok mascara, I'm quite satisfied with its color intensity, but that's all. Since I have to wash my face at least twice during office hour, it smudges right away even if I don't use my facial wash. But even if it had waterproof formula, I wouldn't say anything special about this mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Chickadee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was a halfway decent mascara, but it's not the be-all-end-all as the name implies. It's really black. I use it on top of my Dior Maximizer, and it's just okay. Okay length, okay definition, really just average. I'm kind of bummed I bought this, because I am truly disappointed. I'm just going to use it up for another month and then pitch it. For anyone reading this, I wouldn't bother with Lashgasm.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by VMV

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is OK but I have tried better ones. Would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

I don't like this because it's impossible to build up without it getting clumpy. It doesn't hold a curl and it flakes really bad throughout the day.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This was too dry for my lashes. My lashes looks dry and clumpy. I smudges and flakes. Blah. Will not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by alyssaraquel

Why I love this mascara is that it is the color is as black as it can get. I have never used a mascara as dark as this one. The brush is simple and small which makes it extremely easy to really start at the base of your lashes and brush through to get a long and dark look. It is a little difficult to remove however which can be a good sign as it doesn't smudge or flake. I also wish it was cheaper but I should know better because it is a high end mascara. An overall great mascara for now but once it's done I will not run out and repurchase a new one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 6:54:00 AM More reviews by rowansilvermist

I got a full-sized LashGazm as part of the TF Christmas box 2012. I wouldn't have purchased it separately as I only use mascara every now and then and this one seemed expensive. But it is the best mascara I have every tried. Lashes look natural - perfect for day office look. No smudging, even if it's windy or rainy. It does't write anywhere that the formula is waterproof, but I can't remove it with water-based eye make up remover, it needs waterproof eye make up remover. I don't feel it as being stiff of heavy. All in all, I am very happy with it and I started using mascara more often since I have it. I will repurchase when finished, as this is definitely something to have on hand for a fast awesome eye look.
One note here: reading other reviews, I tend to believe that even mascaras work different for people, as foundations or other make-up products work. For whatever reason, I though that mascaras would behave the same for everyone, but I was wrong.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by viivijw

Not good mascara! It straightens my lashes 100% and even eyelash curler can't help it. I can only use it on my bottom lashes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

I love Too Faced products but this mascara left me disappointed. It's described as intense color and length, but I felt the rubber wand left my lashes with more of natural look. It took countless coats to get them looking long and then it was a clumpy uneven mess. Its described as creamy but I felt it was very dry. Wouldn't buy again. Too expensive no to work excellent.