December 19, 2014 | 1502 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2014 8:47:00 AM More reviews by cocorocha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

onto ma HG foundation....I've tried a zillion of foundations in ''you-name-it'' form, liquid,mineral,powder,cream....etc.,and there have been some (sadly discontinued) which were amazing considering the price tag and performance...lately my obsession with foundations got worse since I had a baby and noticed my skin actually looking older,wrinklier and due to the lack of sleep a bit more changeable during seasons....I like to say I'm a combination type,and in the winter time my skin tends to run a bit dry....First big surprise for me was my lovely YSL Le teint touche eclat (which I'm planing to review soon), but it was just to dewy for my hm.let's say ''mature and tired'' type of skin and that wonderfull glow it gives,makes me even more old and shiny....so I use it with precaution, more in the winter time regime than in the summer....and in the quest for the overall perfect foundation I was given a small sample of Lancome's Teint Miracle....yes I know it's been here for a while but I strongly believe all things have and choose their own time for displaying their virtues so to say...this foundation is no difference....it is airy,lightm yet manages to cover all the things I want covered on my face (discolorations,sun freckles,capillaria),it is very light,doesn't smell of denat.alcohol (which really annoys me, yes Vichy,it does!!),stays for hours without cakeing or creasing and gives me the most natural look ever....I'm NC30/35 and 03 Beige Diaphane is my Lancome shade of most of their foundations....it glides like a silk, has a very pleasant odour,and it is a wonderful foundation for combination skin such as mine.....I give this baby 5 lippies and recommed it hightly!!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by atomickittenlove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

How does this have such good reviews?!

I bough this a couple days ago based on reviews here-- I also looked at the ingredients and they seemed to be reasonable for my sensitive active acne skin. I was looking for a more moisturizing foundation for the winter.

Let me tell you, this foundation looked SO bad, i washed it off in 30mins and reapplied my usual makeup so i could leave the house! I usually wouldn't write a review based on such a short usage, but since this foundation is ridiculously expensive I thought it might be useful for others...

For the 30mins i wore it:
It definitely felt nice and moisturizing. The application was smooth and it seemed to blend nicely. It looked rather wet but dried to a dewy finish. HOWEVER, it sunk into all of my fine lines and made my pores look MUCH bigger! the color oxidized quickly and despite blending down my neck, I had the dreaded foundation line on my chin. I could see how this would turn into an oil slick for some people. I'm not sure why those with mature skin like this--- but it made mine look much older... I knew there was alcohol in this beforehand, but OMG the smell of it was overpowering! There must be a lot in there... which we all know is not good.
This is the first really big let down from lancome...
I'll be returning this asap.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by sylivabz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've tried so many different foundations hourglass NARS glow, you name it. This is without a doubt the best foundation it stays on all day and it does give you a beautiful glow without being shiny. Great coverage as well

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2014 6:58:00 AM More reviews by foxy14

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have not bought Lancome in a while but I liked it because i was mixing it with god aweful estee lauder maximum coverage which made me look150 years old .I get alot of chemical peels and sculptra so the youg blood really works.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by jekm2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only foundation I have ever used an entire bottle of without straying and experimenting with other brands, finishes, etc. It is a really light beautiful finish that somehow always makes you look more awake and youthful. My only problem is the color range. In the summer I can wear the 6n but the rest of the year I'm out of luck every color is too dark or too light or too pink. Very frustrating. I am not about to start buying different shades and mixing together to get the ideal shade for myself so I guess I will look glowy and youthful from May-Sept. :/

I wear Colorstay in Sand beige and MUFE Mat Velvet in Vanilla for reference in the winter and find these are too heavy for summer so I either use the teint miracle above or a tinted moisturizer likes Nars or OCC in the summer months.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by shellycat13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This foundation is amazing! Initially when I bought it I didn't like it.. but I encourage you to stick with it for a few weeks because this will 100% grow on you. I have super dry skin so initially it would stick to dry areas on my chin, however I countered this by using an intense hydrating face cream, and the problem was fixed.

The coverage is amazing, whilst still looking completely natural. With this on my skin looks natural, healthy and perfect. It easily covers any blemishes so there is no need for concealer except for under-eyes. It lasts all day, and still looks amazing at the end of the day. Also - the pump is amazing!

I apply with a stippling brush and it takes a bit to blend in, but the result is definitely worth it. If you want a long-lasting, natural looking foundation with good coverage, then this is definitely the foundation for you. I have tried many foundations and this would be my go-to everyday foundation.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by beentheredonethat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have dry flaky skin, and need coverage. This felt beautiful going on but the coverage is like tinted moisturizer and it didn't cover anything regardless of the number of layers. It looked nice when layered with a bit of powder (to cover pores) and concealer but it was gone in an hour. This was like a mediocre BB with no benefits. The packaging is beautiful. By the way these shades go on alarmingly light compared to other Lancôme foundations but don't panic (I'm a 210 Buff C/N kind of person in most of their foundations)- it settles into the skin and blends immediately into the shade it's supposed to be. This may be nice for someone with minimal coverage needs or I was thinking of trying it layered under a powder foundation to avoid that embalmed look.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by littlemissmagic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a review for the Aug 2014 reformulation.

I bought this in Tokyo, and use the shade O-01. It's the lightest neutral offered, not sure how it would translate to US/EU colour names. The shades run VERY pale. I think you'd like it if you were NC/NW 10-15.

Briefly:
This foundation makes my skin look flawless and polished with sheer to med coverage.
This foundation is truly weightless and doesn't look/feel like makeup on the skin.
It is long-wearing, even on my oily skin.
It slightly covers pores.
It definitely covers redness.
It never cakes, creases, or sink into pores.
It blends instantly and has a natural, luminous finish.
It makes my skin look so perfect and I'm in love with this.

I never used the original formula, because I was so turned off by the amount of alcohol and the smell of alcohol of the product. This reformulation still includes alcohol, but it's definitely much less. It doesn't dry out my skin or accentuate dry patches whatsoever. This formulation has an old-school Lancome rose fragrance that just brings back so many memories for me and I have to say I love it.. Despite the alcohol and fragrance, this foundation doesn't irritate my sensitive skin prone to cystic acne and rosacea flareups.

I put this on 7am, go to work, come home, and take it off in my shower at midnight. So 16-17 hours of wear.. and even after blotting every 4-5 hours on my oily skin, this foundation has minimal fading, and absolutely no caking or creasing. It truly is long-wear without feeling heavy, and I'm so impressed because I really do have oily, oily skin. But maybe my makeup base and loose powder are also contributing to the long wear time of this foundation.

I wear Lancome's Asian-exclusive UV Expert sunscreen as my makeup base, apply the foundation with either a damp Beauty Blender or Lancome's Miracle sponge which was released with this reformulation, and set with Lancome's Absolue Loose powder.

I use a pea-size amount of the foundation, and it blends so easily and really just makes my skin look perfect without it looking like I'm wearing much makeup. I use concealer to cover blemishes, and the products blend well together. The finish is not really dewy. It's also not satin. I would describe it as radiant, luminous, barely there. It won't cover acne scars, but it makes my complexion even and fresh.

This foundation is also supposed to have some kind of "Aura-Bright Technology" which I am sure is just marketing BS. But I do have to say that I've checked myself out in various lighting situations, and my foundation never looks grey or yellow. It always looks bright and fresh!

I am so crazy about this foundation! I recommend this to anyone of any skin type, except maybe if you have discolourations.

I don't know if it flashes back (it has SPF 15) but I would FOR SURE wear this foundation to my wedding, because it really does make my skin look its best!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

I've been trying for quite some time now to find a match to my NC 25 skin tone. The SAs seem befuddled. They've given me bisques or buffs, one even tried ivoire. None of these seem quite right.

And to top it off this goes on quite heavy on my normal dry skin. My skin is in pretty good shape thanks to accutane for rosacea so I don't like heavy coverage and I ONLY get medium to heavy coverage with this. And I get no glow either, just chalky powdery mess.

I will have to give up on this. Was looking for something skin-like and this just does not fit my skin no matter what I put under it first: primer, moisturizer, sunscreen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite foundation and I own a few, but this is one of the best I've ever used. It covers redness and evens my skin tone so well. I apply this with my fingers and it blends so well. I could get away with my fingers but I do go over it with my buffing brush. It makes my skin look like my skin but better. I like to use TonyMoly morning pack primer which is water based. This foundation goes on in the am and lasts till I get home it melts into the skin really well. So it doesn't fade IMO just blends better as the day goes by. It has a really nice finish my skin doesn't look crazy dewy or flat. It really goes for a nice middle ground.

I've worn this all night and just for a few hours and it does both very well. I use about 2 pumps and that includes going over my forehead twice because I have a lot of redness. I think this would cover some acne but I only get an occasional hormonal spot and it works on that. Any concealer I need I do before I put this on. I use some yellow corrector on my redness. A light application of powder and then I apply this. It lasts so long this way. I think this is a light to medium coverage foundation. More light for me but it can be built. I like to set it with Hourglass powder in Diffused or Tartes. I do not get shiney with this for hours. If I need a touch up its usually just a little powder.

I really don't need much with this. I wear it in ivorie 2 (c) and I'm an NW20,N1, and that shade is a perfect match with my skin. You only need a little bit so this lasts a very long time. I use this almost daily and it hasn't made a dent in the bottle since. To me it's worth the money it gives me the finish I like and it lasts. Recommend!