Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

This is my cheap and cheerful go-to drugstore concealer! At £4, this is an incredibly affordable, pigmented and creamy concealer that's great for concealing blemishes.

I have combination / oily skin but for some reason, this concealer dries out my undereye area, so much that the product leaves my undereye area looking "cracked" upon application. I've tried thinning the product out, warming it with my fingers before patting the product all over, using a brush to buff the concealer in... But it still refused to work around that area.

Fortunately, other areas of my face take to this product better. It's creamy enough to conceal blemishes that are in the midst of drying out without leaving any dry patches, and the pigmentation is fantastic! I have shades 1 and 2, as I'm in between the two shades.

on 8/27/2015 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Me: love Nars Radiant Concealer
Skin: dry, fine, tragically pale
This concealer: Not for the very pale, great for all others because...

This concealer is a great dupe for my beloved Nars concealer, the texture, application everything is so similar. However if you are very pale like me, forget it, the colour 'Fair,' looks too dark and peachy orange on me, i could almost use it as blusher. I use this concealer on dark, overcast days so as not to waste it, but i wouldn't wear it when going out into daylight because I look orange or rather my nose does. Orange nose, white face, a look am sure all will envy.

on 8/17/2015 9:14:00 AM

This concealer is a life saver!!! It covers everything: Spots, blemishes, redness, under eye circles, EVERYTHING!!! It's so gooooooood!! I love it for the days when I don't feel like wearing to much on my face and I just want some coverage on the places I feel like I need it.

I really recommend this concealer, it literally is amazing and is a great jupe for the MAC pro-longwear concealer.

Price:4.19-$6.55

on 8/15/2015 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a great concealer for blemishes, but not for the under eyes. I do not have bad skin, so for me this is useless as I only use concealer under my eyes. The shade range is also not very good but luckily for me there is a shade pale enough for me. I will not be repurchasing though

on 8/13/2015 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this concealer. A great everyday concealer for covering blemishes and the undereye area. I'd describe it as a light/medium coverage concealer as some redness still shows through when I use it on my acne. But overall since it is such a great match to my pale skin it looks really natural and brightens my face. I use this when I want an everyday look with just a light wash of foundation to look natural, fresh and not cakey. Not for full on high coverage looks, it doesn't cover everything completely.

I use this product on moisturized skin with powder over the top and it lasts a long time without creasing. I use the shade 01 Fair which is an almost exact match to my skin tone; I am very pale and most foundations/concealers are too dark for me. I was so happy to find this shade at such a great price. I would recommend that any pale people looking for a concealer go and test this it might be perfect since it's sheer and light.

I have bought two of these. The first one had a crack in the top near the lid and every time I removed the wand it leaked and quickly dried up. I unfortunately had to throw it away and buy a new one. I put this down to the plastic tube being cheap or possibly me being clumsy :)

Pros:-
-Applies well, covers well. Looks great on the skin fresh and natural.
-Good for under eyes.
-Very well priced for the quality.
-I will definitely continue to buy this.

Cons:-
- The limited shade range and lack of dark colors. I would recommend going in store and testing before buying.

on 8/13/2015 3:02:00 PM

I loved this concealer! It's just a great concealer that's going to last and give very high coverage which is exactly what I want on blemishes it's perfect

I wouldn't recommend using it under the eyes though as it tends to crease a lot but it's a wonder on blemishes

The color range isn't great but fortunately for me 1 fair is perfect for my very pale complexion and I find it hard to find a concealer light enough for me but this one is perfect for anyone with very pale skin like myself

Overall, it's the best concealers coverage-wise I've tried and of course the mega cheap price is a huge bonus!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This concealer is my holy grail! It's all i ever use! However, a tiny bit goes a long way and if i apply too much my skin looks dry even though it's usually oily. The packaging is annoying due to the fact that when you close the tube a ring of concealer forms around the bottom of the lid. Overall, it's great at covering blemishes and under-eye circles and definitely worth the 4 price tag.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Really wanted to love this concealer after watching YouTube beauty gurus rave about its quality and amazing price. Finally managed to get my hands on one...but was left pretty disappointed.

The shade selection is pretty poor, my choice was either to have a concealer that was waaay too pink or one too dark. Had to go with the darker one in the end, but after applying, it just didn't sit very well on my skin and looked cakey/fake/thick. Very sad.

I usually use Maybelline FitMe concealer, and have now gone back to it! (It's still not the perfect concealer, but the best drugstore one I've tried).

on 7/26/2015 2:26:00 AM

Got this concealer after watching zoella (on youtube) rave about it. At first, looking at the thick consistency, i thought i should use it on blemishes instead of my under eye because i thought it would cake up my under eye area. I hated it on my blemishes!! I seldom have pimples or scarring so when i do, i want something that can cover it up well. When i used this on my blemishes, it looks as though i just put white powder over my pimple (i use the shade 01 fair) and the redness still shows through??!?!!!?!

So one day i tried this on my under eye because i forgotten to bring my other concealer (maybelline's fit me), IT WORKS SO WELL!!! I only needed a little bit of the concealer, blended it out with my finger and i went out with just my brows drawn and this concealer. I did not set it with powder or used any primer, it did not crease, budge or move!!! Holy grail under eye concealer for me!! Already got some back up in case mine runs out 🙊🙊🙊

on 7/10/2015 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great concealer and it's cheap. There are a great range of colors, the one I use doesn't get orangey and it has great coverage.