April 17, 2014 | 1910 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 6:39:00 AM More reviews by daphneegreengrass

My favorite concealer. SO easy to use. It's a bit thick for under-eye concealer for my taste (but I only like liquid, Touche Eclat-like products for that) but it's perfect for concealing spots and blemishes. The lightest shade works perfectly on my NW10 skin and you can't beat the price! I have another concealer, the Studio Fix by MAC in NW15 and I prefer this 4 concealer to it. It's much easier and quicker to apply, you just have to dab it on your spots and then blend it lightly and you're done. I was really surprised by how good of a match it was on my skin - if you're really fair, GO FOR IT.
I've took away some lippies for the packaging because the writing has a tendancy to stay on your fingers (or maybe it's just me?) so I've taken the habit of using nail polish remover to remove all the writing on the packaging so it doesn't give me dirty fingers XD

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by mauveboudoir

I had such high hopes for this. I used to use Maybelline Dream Touch Concealer and tried this based on Fleur de Force's recommendation. This is a total fail apart from the packaging. I like the lipgloss type of applicator but everything else is awful it settles terribly on pores, it highlights dryness under the eyes and it is cakey. Ugh.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by HappyLatte

I brought this product because of the hype... The hype's not always right.
It clings to dry patches on skin and although blends well into moisturised skin, after 5/6 hours it cakes on face and falls into creases of skin. I use this under my eyes, not blemishes so I can't review that but I won't be buying this again as I brought it expecting something that would last a long time and I was disappointed. However for short periods of time it's great and the price is fabulous. Packaging makes application easier but the lid gets grungy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Steph7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Sorry meant to say cheap packaging from Collection 2000 not Rimmel!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by lucymcclure

I was exited to try this concealer but I was really disappointed. I got the lightest shade which looked right in the shop but when I got home to try it I realized it was way too dark for under my eyes and a bit to dark for spots and blemishes. I didnt think that it actually concealed very well as it emphasised my dark circles instead of concealing them but I thought it did conceal spots better! Luckily it was really cheap but I wont be re purchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by voguemollie

I love this product so much! It blends really well and doesn't break me out as well as covering my dark circles and scarring from spots, would defiantly buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by BargainBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is okay My skim is fairly good, I have no acne or stubborn blemishes to cover. I dont wear foundation because I dont need to. I just wear cream, primer, concealer under my eyes and mascara. This concealer oxydises a lot into an orange tone. It creases and sits in my under eye wrinkles. It makes me look older and im only 17!! I need to try different concealers

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by LivH

Amazing coverage concealer at a good price aswell as being one of the only concealers pale enough to match my skin tone! Only complaint being it can be a little messy and leak a little from the packaging but it's manageable so not a major issue. Would strongly recommend

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2014 6:50:00 AM More reviews by Emma31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased in the shade medium having tested the colour in shop, the concealer gives great coverage and has a consistency I like. However the product drys orange, I shall be repurchasing in the shade fair when I next leave town. Just make sure you've tested the shade and left a few hours before deciding which colour you are!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am pretty okay with this concealer, I don't really love it but I like it enough for lighter makeup days because of the full coverage it offers. I have since ditched quite a few concealers after getting this. I have only used this as a spot concealer, rather than an undereye concealer like most people do because I have a more specific concealer just for my undereye (0kuma concealer by K-Palette). It is rather difficult to blend, I use my ELF flawless concealer brush to blend, and I can feel the texture is drier than most liquid concealers despite it does apply quite liquidy (?).

There's very limited shades offered, shade 3 is good for me but definitely not gonna work for people whose skintones are leaning more towards medium-dark or dark skintone. I could understand because there are extremely fair people in the UK, but it could be nice to have a few more shades as an option.

It is long lasting, it blends naturally and doesn't look cakey like certain concealers. Definitely a good concealer. I would repurchase, but I also would like to look into other concealers too.