Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a concealer I have repurchased many times. I have very pale skin and this is one of the few concealers that has a shade light enough. Although not 100% coverage of blemishes it does cover spots and dark circles very well and it is a very good price for the product. There are a few other concealers I want to try but until then this is definitely my favourite and I would recommend it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Excellent concealer! Great coverage, creamy consistency, and wears well, though not that long-lasting. Tube packaging makes it good for touching up throughout the day. The shade selection is TERRIBLE though. I bought the two lightest shades and they both have pink undertones. No yellow undertones or shades for darker skin. Given how popular this concealer is, I'm surprised they haven't produced a more diverse shade range.

Honestly, I don't understand the hype with this product!
After hearing seemingly endless good things about this concealer, I decided to give it a go.The price itself is one of the main things that drew me towards it, as it is hard to find a good concealer, suited to my skin, without it being high-end and pricey. The first thing I noticed, is that it is quite a thick consistency upon application and fairly difficult to blend, I used various methods of blending, including my finger, a beauty blender and a brush but still found it challenging. I also found that the longer you leave it, it becomes near impossible to blend it properly and will just sit there. I set with a light powder. Upon only an hour or so later, it had completely caked and creased under my eyes and was noticeable, I attempted to touch it up and only found that this made the problem worse, I should also mention that I used a primer before application but it seemed to make absolutely no difference at all.
Finally, and although this is not a major problem, the packaging is quite cheap! The black writing on the tube comes off after about a week, and I ended up with black specks over my makeup bag from where it wore off.

On a more positive note, I do feel like this would be quite a good concealer for the odd spot, as it is quite heavy duty, and with proper application would conceal them quite well.

Not a bad concealer !! It's creamy, blends pretty well and seems to stay pretty well ! It covers my under eye area well and doesn't seem to crease. I really don't like using this on my blemishes or redness though because I don't think it covers them that well. Great for under eyes though !!

I absoloutely love this concealer. It has amazing coverage, it covers my blemishes perfectly and any redness. It is only £4.19 in boots/superdrug. It is also the only concealer I could find that matches my pale skin tone (I got the "fair shade 1"). Honestly, it is certainly worth every penny and you only need one layer for it to cover spots.

However, it has a very thick formula which can feel heavy on the face. Therefore, if you decide to invest in this concealer, make sure you apply small amounts.

Overall, a great concealer and a great price!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this concealer after all the hype by youtube guru's and my overall impression is that it is okay, and what you would expect for the price.
I have mild acne, with breakouts being on my forehead and cheeks mainly, so I needed something that covered which wouldn't break me out even more.
This concealer did cover, but with a layer on top of my skin which looked like i had just applied it and not blended. I have oily skin, and it looked dry and thick on my skin.
As for using it for undereyes, it does cover dark circles, but again is quite thick.
I much prefer the Maybelline fit me concealer, however it does not provide as much coverage.

Absolute perfect concealer for all day wear. Very natural and there is lots of colours to choose from. Extremely good texture for a cheap concealer.

No other concealer has the staying power and creaseless performance this has on my dark circles, no matter how expensive! I have used 'Cool Medium' for years (previously 'Medium'). It is the only concealer that I found does not seep in my fine lines! Doesn't fade until after about 10hrs. This does not need setting with powder either - just love it! :)

This is absolutely brilliant. I've seen rave reviews of this and other products online but I don't find the other products (eg ELDW) live up to all the hype regarding coverage. This is fantastic. I get the hugest dark circles and 'stained lids' (dark either grayish brown or reddish lids and around my eyes) due to feeling very tired most the time. This is amazing on them. It completely covered up the shadows and you couldn't tell that I had any before! My sister was very impressed too.

I actually got it for my acne spots on my face on which it exceeded expectation - I wasn't too sure how good it would be as I had previously used a concealer stick and this is liquid but still provides good coverage. Very easy to blend in (I just use my finger).
I first tried the shade in 'light' which is very hard to find or at least hard /nearly impossible to find in stock but it was actually a bit too light. I have fair skin and usually use ivory or porcelain tone in similar products and foundation, most of which are OK match (maybelline Matte mouse in porcelain is, maybelline fit me powder in ivory is - possibly better than the former, maybelline illuminating touch concealer in ivory is orange, even when blended, revlon colorstay a little light). This is a bit too light for me but looks OK when blended in. It is almost white.
I've now got the 'cool medium' shade as I was told on here it was the next shade down and it's the perfect shade for my skin although a little dark around my eyes I would say. Wasn't that sure if the shade would be right as I think I'm more neutral toned than cool toned (from foundations I've tried - my veins are blue in my wrist though).

Such a bargain. I've seen bloggers use other concealers (when they didn't even seem to need one) and they were at least 5times the price and didn't do as good a job.

The writing on the packaging rubs off easily.
You get more product on the applicator than it looks like you're getting.
Would Def. Recommend and buy again.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I'm probably on my 6/7th tube of this stuff by now and I love it!! It is so affordable and after spending so much time and money buying products because they were high end and therefore must be better (in my crazy mind) this is one of the best and it's only a few pounds. I wear the shade fair and it is a perfect colour match for my pale skin. I just love the consistency and coverage of this product!