August 27, 2014 | 1940 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 7:56:00 AM More reviews by purplelili

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is the best concealer ever!!!!! I have tried concealers from MAC, Estee Lauder, Laura Mercier...
If you don't like carrying your makeup bag with you then this is the best product for you!
First of all, it is very matte so you should use your moistriser before applying it.
It literally stays all day long on your face, I use it for my under eye and red spots on my face, it covers everything up and doesn't move all day at all!
You should head off to boots and get yourself one!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Tropicll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this! Such a creamy, soft concealer which does good at covering up blemishes. Not all the redness is going to disappear, but this is the best drug store concealer out there in my opinion!
Un scented and would be good for sensitive skin.
Covers up under eye circles well.

The packaging is ok, some people don't like the dofur applicator as they think it's unhygienic but i don't mind.

10/10!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Loopzie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Holy grail concealer 🙏
Love this! Goes on well and stays on for at least 4 hours on me. Only bad thing is the packaging, but can't complain for under 5.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by boobookeys

This concealer is absolutely amazing in terms on covering imperfections. It is extremely pigmented without being heavy, and has just the right amount of 'blendability' such that as you tap it out, it spreads but doesn't completely sheer out or come off your blemish. It also sets nicely. It is totally understandable how this is HG material for many people.

However, it might be pretty drying on blemishes (that's what I mainly use it for), which makes that area crease, so I assume it would be the same if you have a dry undereye.

Also, I live in a pretty humid climate plus I have oily skin AND sweat quite a bit. This concealer separates and "lifts" off the skin when exposed to those elements. It is not waterproof, so if you get caught in the rain or perspire, you might see the beads of water be tinted beige as it rolls down your face. Because of this, I will not repurchase despite the perfect coverage and blendability. :(

(I currently mix this with Maybelline's Fit Me concealer which helps it blend more easily onto dry blemishes and solve some of its "lifting" problems due to humidity.)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by socherryphie

This is my HG concealer. I've been using it for 3 years alredy. I have severe and dark under eye bags and this concealer gives me the best coverage so far. I find that one layer is enough to conceal the darkness around my eyes, even though it's buildable. I use this over Bourjois Radiance Reveal foundation and get an amazing and natural finish. It lasts me all day and at daylight my skin looks so smooth. On occasions that I need more coverage, I'll use a cream concealer before the foundation, and apply the Collection 2000 concealer after. To avoid caking I just tap my face with a tissue in the end, set it with powder and I'll be fine.

I get this on ebay for an affordable price, since this product isn't available in my country.

The cons regarding this product, as many stated, are the poor packaging (letters will wear off and "melt" after a short ammount of time) and the short range of shades, which isn't a problem for me, since number 3 medium is fine for me.

In conclusion, I'm not switching concealer any soon, as I'm very satisfied with this one and I highly reccomend it to everyone

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 6:40:00 AM More reviews by Sarahtiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this as an under-eye concealer and switched from Estee Lauder Double-wear foundation for this purpose. It lasts well, with some creasing but less than most other concealers I've tried. It also dries quickly and layers well. I like to use it over a touch of the NYX jumbo eye pencil milk to lighten the darkest part of my circles (on top of Body Shop Matte It primer) and set it with my Everyday Minerals foundation powder. This gives me the best coverage for my (rather severe) dark circles I've ever managed to achieve, not bad for a budget buy!

My biggest criticisms are:
1. That it doesn't come in many shades - the palest shade is pretty good and actually light enough for me (a first for a drugstore brand) but would probably be too light for many people.
2. The packaging is awful, even for a product this cheap. As you put the lid (with applicator) back on, product 'squishes out' around the join between the lid and bottom. I actually have to keep it in a little zip-lock bag so I don't end up getting concealer on everything else in my make-up bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by Kaylawimbleton

This is a fantastic concealer. It may crease a tad but that doesn't matter at least it gives you full coverage and can he used to highlight.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by miapiaL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Don't get the hype. Creased really badly on me :/

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by ambergray

I like this I use it under my eyes to highlight when I have fake tanned, although I find sometimes it creases on me!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 8:30:00 AM More reviews by rhin27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is like my HOLY GRAIL concealer, I cannot live without this. I have very dry skin and it does dry my under eyes out a little bit but that can be easily fixed by putting moisturiser underneath :) It has quite high coverage and a little bit goes a very long way. It blend very easily and lasts for sooo long. It doesn't break me out and it doesn't even feel like it's on my face when it is. This is such an amazing product and it's also super cheap. The only problem I have is that the writing on the packaging rubs off very very quickly but I don't even care since the actual content is so incredible.