August 27, 2014 | 1807 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Coconut Foot Creme

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by alexplastic

This does absolutely nothing for hard patches on my heels and toes. it is EXTREMELY greasy so absolutely must be worn with socks.. unfortunately it seems like as soon as you put socks on half the product is absorbed into them. I have used a whole standard sized tube of this and seen zero difference. Your foot is soft for a few hours, that's it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2014 7:02:00 AM More reviews by AllyDean

Having heard many raves of Burt's Bees products, i opted to buy the Coconut Foot Creme, however i was quite disappointed. Yes, my feet was smooth after application, however it didn't last long. Within 4-6 hours of washing off the product, my feet were back to its original condition. I neither saw improved feet upon continued application.

It also didn't help that the product was greasy, which meant that i HAD to use socks, otherwise there would be grease stains everywhere. Using the product in winter would be fine, but not in summer.

Have used unpopular pharmacy brands with better results.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by underage

I got a small size of this with a bunch of other Burt's Bees products. This is not something I would have purchased on my own however I ended up really liking it! It smells like coconut and a little peppermint. The consistency is a little greasy so you only need a little bit and you definitely would want to wear socks. I don't have very dry feet so I'm not sure if this would work on very dry feet but it works well for me! I'm not very fond of Burt's Bees but I would purchase this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by kokosboll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Om my, the SCENT! This stuff smells so good I want to eat it and/or smell like this all day every day. I'm not a huge fan of the texture, oily creams like this (similar to Weleda Skin Food in my opinion) just don't do much for my rough skin - the Burt's Bees Milk & Honey body lotion feels much more moisturizing and softening for my feet. I use this on my knuckles and elbows at night, works pretty well, but for me the scent is definitly what makes me come back for more. It's cocnut, but not very sweet, and a breeze of peppermint *drool*

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Lossea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used to work in a restaurant and, after a hard night, it was always a relaxing experience to treat my feet special. I generally love all Burt's Bees products, and got this product for the natural ingredients, especially the nourishing coconut and refreshing peppermint oils. The first time I used it, I was taken aback by how rich this product is. (If you have tried this cream, you know exactly what I'm talking about.) I definitely used too much of it the first night and had to remove most of it. I thought, "Wow, if I only have to use so little, this cream will last years!" At this point, I don't remember whether it really lasted years, but I know that it is one of the most nourishing foot creams there is. I was not keen to the slightly grainy texture of the cream (must be the oat kernel flour), so I had to wipe it off. I also was never comfortable wearing socks to bed, but even without socks, this cream is wonderful for dry feet, or even tired feet. I used it on my elbows and knees too, just for extra softness. The scent is very mild coconut, which I find natural and pleasant. I haven't used this cream in a long time now, as there isn't need. It certainly is a powerful cream and I can see myself using it if I were living somewhere North, in a cold climate. For now, regretfully, this product is too oily for my skin and current lifestyle. If there was ever a need to condition my skin more, I would first try nourishing lotions that dry, and maybe only use this at night for a little love and skin repair. For now, I would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by godivagoddess1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is meh. I got it in a sample variety pack from Wally World as a splurge. It's a nice texture but really doesn't make my feet any suppler. I was hoping better results as I was on the market for a good foot cream since my BBW one sucks too. After I complete using this I will not rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by nshelt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has helped tremendously with my dry cracked feet. I tend to get psoriasis and eczema on my feet during the summer time when the weather is very hot and this completely soothes my dry cracked skin. It feels very luxurious and moisturizing when putting it on, and smells amazing also. Really love this lotion!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by carotan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great stuff! Made my feet, cracked heel and all, baby soft. I used an entire tube, every night, with socks, and my feet feel so soft, like new skin. However, hate the thick, greasy film it leaves! Washing it off every morning is hard work. But it does work very well because compared to Burt's peppermint foot lotion, which I love due to the cool, tingling sensation, this fixed my dry feet. However, I really can't bear the oiliness, so I won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by KristaStull

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I live in a climate where sandals are a must for 9 months of the year. I have always had dry skin especially on my feet. I decided before a trip to treat myself to a pedicure and on a whim bought this product. I really have nothing bad to say about this product!
The Package: Straight to the point and made to the product can be easily dispense once it starts running low. Coconut on the front, yellow and easy to find when I need it!
The Smell: With a very slight peppermint scent with a light coconut smell, very hard to be unhappy about this. It is a relaxing and smooth scent that most everyone can appreciate without it being too overwhelming.
The Texture: The slightest bit of grainy--and I mean very slight--is very nice. I follow the package directions: After a soak and a pumice scrub in the tub, I slather the creme on my feet with a generous amount and slip my toes into some socks for at the very least an hour or overnight. When I wake up, my feet are happy and smooth!
The Price: I would have thought this product to be on the expensive side, especially when getting to the counter and finding it to be $8.99! Are you serious? For a foot creme? I will just use my lotion at home. Then I thought that I never treat myself so I will make this purchase just because I never really get myself things I want. When I got home I was so surprised to see that it wasn't really a lotion or a creme, it was almost a really thick oil--from the lanolin in the product. Creamy and smells amazing! For the price and the amount you get, so worth it! I only use about 2 tablespoons per foot.. which seems like a lot but your toes will thank you for it later!
This is definitely a product I will tell my friends about. My hubby likes the smell as well so I am sure I will be giving him a little foot bath soon with this amazing product!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Chidders

Urghhhh, I hate this foot cream. I have persevered with this on and off for 12 months and I must give up. I apply before bed, put on some cotton socks, and hope for some improvement by morning. Well yet again, I am disappointed. It is a greasy consistency that just does not penetrate the skin. I do have dry and hard skin on the base of my feet and this product literally does nothing.