Dior DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

4.1

Water, paraffin, C18-36 acid triglyceride, carnauba wax, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, palmitic acid, stearic acid, triethanolamine, beeswax, acacia Senegal gum, hydroxyethycellulose, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hyaluronate, artemia extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, pentylene glycol, potassium sorbate, BHT

on 7/26/2015 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It makes even the cheapest and crappiest mascara amazing,+ the lenght and volume absolutely love it i use it when i want to have a killer lashes *

on 7/23/2015 10:43:00 PM

This product is amazing you can use any mascara over the top and your eyelashes look soo long and perfect. I haven't come across anything that compares. It doesn't clump or flake at all either. Perfection.

on 6/16/2015 6:44:00 AM

This is a lash treatment which conditions lashes really well because of the hyaluronic acid it contains.

It is also really nice to wear under a mascara as it gives a really intense lift and curl. I also found that it helps mascara last longer and doesn't let it crumble/flake off during the day.

I have tried using this at night time as an 'overnight treatment' and I feel like it did work because after a few weeks my lashed felt much stronger and didn't fall out even after I removed mascara.

It is a good product and I will repurchase it. Same price as a normal Dior mascara at 25

on 6/5/2015 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I got a sample of this primer from Sephora's 100 point perk and it doesn't quite rival my beloved Lancome Cils Booster.
The Dior primer gives more volume but it can weigh down lashes and take the curl out of them which is a deal breaker for me. The wand is huge which makes it awkward to use.
It's also more expensive than the other primers on the market and I don't think it justifies the price tag.
Dior mascaras don't work for me and the primer falls into that category as well.
I'll stick with Lancome or Shiseido lash primers.

on 5/25/2015 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have short lashes and this base does a wonderful job at lengthening them. I also find it condtions them really well. Superb product - i have been buying it again and again since it launched

on 5/11/2015 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

amazeballs!! eyelashes look soooo long and dramatic!

on 4/19/2015 5:02:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I got the travel size of this as my Sephora 100point perk recently. I was excited to try it out but not impressed with the results. Just one coat of this was heavy on my lashes and weighed them down which made it harder for them to hold a curl even after I used my eyelash curler. I applied my mascara over this and the effect I got was just as if I had applied an extra cost of mascara - it was nothing impressive at all and just took up extra time so I may use this a few more times but I will not purchase it .

on 4/15/2015 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I have naturally long lashes but they are straight and don't really hold a curl. Mascara also fades after about 4 hours for me, but can't be reapplied without being clumpy. Dior show and benefit they're real are the best performers on my lashes but they both make my lashes too intense for daytime/work wear.

Enter this primer - game changer! I just use one coat of this primer on my lashes, making sure to apply it carefully so it isn't too thick/heavy. The wand separates my lashes well and thickens them. (It can't be worn alone because It definitely tints the lashes white. But I find that also helps guide you in applying it properly.)

Then for daytime I only have to add one coat of mascara and go. it looks like I spent time curling my lashes and applying several careful coats, and the lashes aren't clumped (which sometimes happens for me with diorshow).

I've been using this under maybelline full and soft in the daytime and it lasts a full work day now and applies like a dream. I use it under benefit they're real for night and it also extends the wear and makes the product apply easier (usual only need one coat).

So little of the product is needed that the tube should also last a while. It is now a staple in my everyday makeup routine!

on 4/9/2015 9:02:00 PM

I use this as a mascara primer, applying one coat before applying mascara. It holds a curl, lengthens, and thickens.

on 3/24/2015 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have stick straight lashes that never holds a curl. They are short too. YAY !
I have tried the lancome one and shiseido and some other brands. This is by far the best Ive tried. I love the wand. It separates and dispenses the right amount of product. The formula is white, I would prefer that its clear... I wiggle the brush close the the roots and then hold for a couple of seconds on the middle of my lashes.
I have no idea why Im always on the hunt for a new, better primer, I should just stick with this.
It is pricey. I would not say that everyone needs this, but it is a must for me.

Video Reviews & Tutorials