April 20, 2014 | 1444 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Nice! Wanted a change from my Shiseido mascara base, and this one's pretty good. Huge tube and lots of product. Lashes hold a nice curl all day, lengthened and defined. I agree with the reviewer that says it does clump slightly, so I use a mascara wand to separate before applying my mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by LarissaQ

This primer is very good!
It does what a good primer shoud do, your lashes get more volume and longer with it.
I like it a lot, but you should use it with caution because it can make your lashes clump.
The only thing is that my tube didn't last at all, and dryed very fast.
That's why i took one lipstick off!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by rachael122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this as a deluxe sample a while ago from Sephora. After using it a few times, I knew I had to get the full-size version. It definitely lives up to its promise of lengthening and thickening lashes. I've been using this for probably a year now, though I don't apply it everyday. It advertises that it increase curl, volume, and length after 8 weeks of use...I can't say that I've seen any of the long-term effects, but I definitely see the effects right after applying, so I will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by sinleeangulo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Dang, this stuff makes my lashes extremely long and curly and soft. Love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 4:44:00 AM More reviews by MarinaJohaness

I don't really have long and full lashes so I'm quite picky when it comes to buying my mascara. I only look out for those voluminising ones. Bought this a month ago and been loving it ever since! This lash serum adds volume and fullness to your eyelashes no matter what type of mascara you apply afterwards. I also noticed that my lashes are less brittle now. A little pricey but worth every cents!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 7:33:00 AM More reviews by fashionjunkie90

this is my HG eyelash primer!! Honestly speaking, this is my first eyelash primer I ever bought but oh em gee how it made my eyelashes SOO long and healthy looking! I started noticing (before I bought this primer) that I would always and I mean always have fall out when I remove my mascara before bed. So i decided to buy this because they say it also has some vitamins that protect and nourish the eyelashes. After 3 weeks of using it everyday before my regular mascara, I have to say there is a noticeable difference in their length and thickness. Oh and it also helps any mascara look better! Now its a product I can never live with out! I cant stop raving about this product and I probably wont ever stop :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 9:26:00 AM More reviews by peepeepod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG for me! I use this as a lash primer and I love the fact that its not just "priming" my lashes for mascara but its actually making them healthier. I notice almost NO fall out when I take off my makeup and my lashes are growing longer & healthier. As a primer, it really bulks up my lashes and using the Better than Sex Mascara has given me a "false lash" effect without actually having to wear heavy itchy gluey false lashes. This is a high quality luxury product and worth the price. My only gripe is that it doesnt really twist & lock closed, I worry about the product drying out, but so far it hasnt.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by Lojayn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

A very good product. My lashes fall off much less than they used to before,however I would recommend u don't add too much product for it can make your lashes somehow waxy and kind of hard to deal with so they'd probably fall off while trying to wash it out,but overall you get what you pay for,I feel my lashes getting healthier and one coat of mascara can just be fine to accentuate your look.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I feel this product is a unique and outstanding cosmetic that deserves the highest accolades. I recieved two deluxe samples of this and after using both of them for 7-8 week period I have seen in incredible results. I apply this with my nightly and my morning skin care routine, so I sleep with it on, and use it to prime for my mascara. I have seen an increase in my lashes thickness and fullness, they look less like spider lashes. Even naked they look dramatically more spread out and healthy. I use this in conjunction with Diorshow mascara but I believe you could use it with any other brand and receive stunning results. I am excited to purchase the full size of this product. If you are curious the Dior counter is usually more than happy to give you a sample, trust me you will be hooked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Kaelie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

$28.50 USD. OMG, this really works to make your lashes look full! I have short, straight, and sparse Asian lashes, so it's really important to me to find a mascara that adds both full volume and length. The only mascara that worked for me was the discontinued Maybelline Lash Stylist, and I'm now down to the last tube. In my quest to replace Lash Stylist, I've been madly testing out both high and low-end brands. While none of the mascaras I've tried come close to Lash Stylist, using this serum underneath made a huge difference in how my lashes look, regardless of the mascara used. (BTW, if you liked Lash Stylist, the only brand that comes close to it that I've found so far are either the Butterfly or Voluminous, both by L'Oreal, but only with this serum layered under). The only downside to this serum is that it will uncurl your lashes, so don't bother curling your lashes before putting this on. Also be sure to let it dry before putting on any mascara on top. SO glad I found this after looking at tons of MUA reviews -thanks MUA'ers!!