mark No Place To Run (longwear eyeliner)

3.8

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have these liners in White On and Indigo Girl. They last quite awhile on both my waterline and under my eyes even in warm, humid conditions. They come off easily with my eye makeup remover [Kroger's version of Neutrogena's 2 phase remover]. Good product for a decent price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I find that this eyeliner is quite a staple for me. I buy it in the black & white shades, Jet Set and White On (maybe?).

Simply put, the eyeliner is legit. No place to run is a right on target name for this eyeliner and I cannot stress that enough. I done the first swatch of Jet Set...sat for about 5-10 seconds and I was literally trying to scrub that stuff off of the back of my hand forEVER. When they say it's not going to move...IT'S NOT GOING TO MOVE. I have to say ONE thing though, it's not the greatest on the waterline though. I use White On for my waterline to brighten up the eye look and about 6-8 hours later that white has faded into a light gray. The Jet Set has better staying power no matter what. I think the maximum I've wore it is around 10-12 hours and for me, that works. If you're looking for something to last longer than that, I would suggest you go looking somewhere else for a LEGIT waterproof or smudge proof eyeliner.

on 7/28/2012 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was so excited for this but it ended up being a total let down. It didn't last that long for me but to be fair I have very oily lids and didn't use a primer. That aside, the cheapie Wet 'n Wild eyeliners from the drugstore work way better than these.

PROS
-the black shade (jet set) is very pigmented
-has a nice liquid liner look

CONS
-a little too soft for me
-don't sharpen well
-product uses up too quickly
-if you tightline this will transfer a ton to your lower lashline immediately
-had a hard time getting it to apply smoothly, which I don't usually have trouble with
-pricey for the quality

on 7/8/2012 11:24:00 AM

Most eyeliners run down my face within a few hours of wearing them. I really do not care for liquid liners, I do not like the way they look on me. This is an amazing eyeliner. Wears even after I sleep. I love it! I have bought so many eyeliners from the expensive ones to the cheapest and this one beats all of them.....I'm so glad that Avon/Mark made them....

on 5/30/2012 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this eyeliner! It goes on as a gel, sets within a few seconds and lasts all day. Seriously, it lasts all day long! The downside with this eyeliner is the packaging. It comes as a little nub at the end of a pencil, but the pencil is not filled with the product as most pencils are. So you are paying a normal amount for a small amount of product. Also, it does melt if left in a hot car in the summer, so then you lose the entire product.

on 12/3/2011 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was really pleased with how long these stay on and that they will also work for the waterline. I bought a set of 4 that came with a free bag. They ended up being 5 dollars a piece. I don't like sharpening them but the quality is so good that I'm willing to go to the extra trouble. These stay on and do not come off until you take it off.

on 6/15/2011 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm picky when it comes to eyeliners. I am always on the lookout for eye liner that stays put. This is a GREAT pencil !!! I have most of the colours and they are all beautiful. The colour is rich, the pencil is smooth and it STAYS PUT! I even use it on my lower lash line and it doesn't budge.
I hate the packaging. It comes in a pencil form with plastic casing which is impossible to sharpen to a fine tip.
Bottom line, I would and have repeatedly purchased this bc the pros out weighs the cons. It's hard to find an eyeliner pencil with this type of staying power. Also, for the price, you can try all the colours!
This and the tarte eyeliner are my daily go to liners.

on 5/22/2011 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got this liner for free and am very impressed. I have Jet Set and it's a rich, creamy black. I found that after sharpening it goes on more smoothly and the color is more saturated but it doesn't keep a fine point. This stuff stays and stays! Very good eyeliner and I would repurchase in this shade.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I sell avon and mark, and i decided to try this in solid gold. i love the color. it's perfect for everyday use, but i think i may have gotten a dud! my eyeliner was not pointed when i received it, and it looked more like a shadow stick than a liner stick. there wasn't even enough of the product to sharpen even if i wanted to....
i'm going to purchase another one and see if it's the same way

on 3/16/2011 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got the black and the brown and so far have only used the black and I really like it. I like that it's bigger than the normal "eyeliner", meaning the tip is fatter and smudgable but also sets and doesn't move. I am seriously considering just splurging and getting all the colors. You cannot go wrong with these pencils. They are soft yet not like a kohl where it runs. It stays on the waterline all day but and comes off easily with makeup remover at night.Would def repurchase!