November 28, 2014 | 1093 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2014 3:56:00 AM More reviews by vanypink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yassss!!!! I've found my very oily skin perfect match^^ i'm pretty hesitant when it comes to using bb cream cuz last time i use Etude BB Muneral, i had a masaive breakouts...i stopped using anything and stay with my dermatologist gel for my very oily and acne-prone skin. And then i got addicted to this beauty guru on Youtube and she recommend using this product for matte finish all day. I read many reviews about it and finally decide to but it with my Korean friend who bought it in korea for KRW28000 or about $27 (do not buy at cheaper price buz it most likely to be FAKE since this product is the best seller item even from it siblings > orange, purple, gold, etc).

i use this bb cream daily now. Consistency it semi thick, but very easy to blend, you'll get full and builable coverage. (eventho my bf said that he can notice i am using face product since im using this bb cream, but no problem cuz we're tigether everyday no wonder he can notice right? My friends compliment my skin cuz it looks very bright, smooth, healthy, oil-and-pore-free!!!! )
The color is grey with slightly pink undertones. When i first apply it, i look kind of pale which is kind of scary since i'm fair medium skinned. Haha. But it will oxydized after 15-20 minutes following your skin tone. But this product might be not for you who below medium skintone. Cuz it will look extremely grey for darker skintones. :((

Matte finish all day long!!!!!! Im totally shine free for literally 8hours or so. SO HAPPY I FIND THIS PRODUCT.
Well excuse the humidity in my area i got sweaty on my forehead, simply wipeit with blotting paper ao the bb cream won't be dissapear and left your face 2/3 matte.
AND THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT GIVE ME ANY BREAKOUTS!! YAAYYYY ♡♡♡ just make sure i clean my face with cleansing oil and regular facial wash.
If your face is super oily like mine and acne prone and looking for kind of foundation, daily usage, and have high SPF, this product might be beat for you^^

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2014 6:59:00 AM More reviews by KyrieEleison

I'm extremely conflicted about this product. For starters I'd like to say I believe my product isn't fake, as I bought it from eopenmarket.

I've tried a few non asian bb creams before and this one is definitely the best in regards to short term results. I like the colour and coverage it gives ME (I don't really have any blemishes, just redness around my nose and uneven skin tone) and even though I'm combination skin (oily around my T zone, dry/normal everywhere else), it gives me dry patches after just an hour. It particularly accentuates my fine lines on the sides of my mouth when I smile, which I had NEVER noticed before, that part, along with my forehead and around my eyes feel very stiff and dry, so I have to apply a generous amount of moisturizer underneath.

On the other hand, if I don't use my mouth for anything, my skin looks perfect and doesn't feel tacky at all. It has a very nice matte finish, even without using powder on top. (Although I'd rather do so, as it lasts longer)

The packaging is adorable, but you can't see how much product you have left. You could, however, weight it. The pump is efficient as you can easily pump out the quantity you want with precision, and it's hygienic.

Although I will not be purchasing this product again, it doesn't mean it's a bad product, it just doesn't work for me, but I think it's ideal for actual oily skin people. I was really hoping for this to be my HG, all-in-one-step-and-go, but the search goes on!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

The Skin79 Super BB Cream in Hot Pink is one of the best foundations or similar that I've ever used. I use a very generous amount of moisturizer first. Then add 1 pump of BB cream. It looks greyish right out of the bottle, and goes on whitish, but within 2-5 minutes it oxidizes to a light-medium skintone. By "oxidize" I don't mean orange or dark, just skintone. Perfect finish and buildable coverage for blemishes and a light undereye concealer, though many users may want to use a separate concealer. Lasts well all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by aprilg9

This is the absolute best foundation or BB cream I have ever used. I've been wearing this stuff for about a year and a half and I've been very happy with it! My biggest problem with almost everything I put on my face is that it doesn't look natural. It must be the texture of my skin or something but whenever I use a foundation, no matter how I apply it (fingers, brush, sponge) it always looks cakey and very unnatural. But not with Skin79 BB Cream. Applying it with my fingers or a sponge leaves my skin looking very natural but evened out and radiant. It doesn't have very heavy coverage but I usually don't need it as long as I use some concealer. One bottle lasts a pretty long time, usually about four months. I also love the long term benefits of using this BB cream. I believe it has helped my complextion even out and controls my acne. I'm young so I don't have any wrinkles, but I like that this product doesn't settle into the fine lines around my mouth and on my forehead. The price isn't bad at all if you buy it from Amazon, but I would probably still buy this even if it were expensive. Honestly, this product makes me so happy. I would recommend this to almost anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Yumi2

Already used up two bottles of this stuff, that's how much I love this stuff. This bb cream is thicker in texture compared to other bb creams and I would say it gives medium coverage, it does more than even out skin tone, if you have troubled looking skin it can diminish redness, the look of blemishes and scarring. I also does pretty well under the eyes too if you have dark circles to lighten. I find it best to apply using a wet sponge after dotting over the face and then going over troubled spots to get the best results. I like this product so much because it offers such good coverage while still feeling light on the face. This product will not emphasize on dry spots as it is quite hydrating. There are several occasions I've found that after long day of wear it can get slick around the nose but other than that not much negatives to say about this product. Though with the packaging I never know how much product I have left.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by ecall1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a day when I was home sick from work and can only blame this online impulse shopping on a fever. It looks adorable and cheery sitting on my vanity and could possibly even help my skin's condition...if only I could wear it out of the house. It is so greige on my light, yellow-toned skins. And it does not "adjust" at all. I've tried mixing it with too dark, too yellow foundations but can't make it work. At least it was cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by hancam1030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my ALL time favorite BB cream! I have never used an Asian brand BB cream before, but now I know what all the hype is! This makes my skin look so amazing. I hate wearing foundation most of the time because it feels like I'm wearing a mask and my skin gets oily throughout the day. Most of the time I just use this BB cream and a little concealer. It's perfect. It doesn't have much coverage, so I use the concealer on my chin where I have bad acne scars. It stays on pretty much all day. It brightens my skin and makes it look less dull. The only thing is it was overpriced on Amazon. And I'm not a fan of how the pump is. It's hard for me to get product out. Nontheless, this is a great product and great alternative to foundation. The color match is great too. I am an NC/NW 20, and I also usually set this with a powder that matches my skin tone just to make sure I don't look ashy or too light. Definatly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by kasiecakes

My skin shade is roughly NC35, a touch lighter in the winter. This BB is too pink and light for me, so I mix it with a darker foundation to match it better to my skin tone. When I wear it alone, it does oxidize but I can still see an ashy grayness in my skin. Alone, it is dewy in finish and lasts about 6 hours on my oily skin. I always set this with a powder to help the longevity of it. It smells like perfumey flowers, not overpowering but it may be strong for sensitive noses. The pump is nice and doesn't release too much product at once. This product does not break out my acne prone skin. I purchased this on eBay for about $15 USD from the seller RubyRuby76. This is a trusted seller that I have purchased from for years and they sell only authentic products. Overall, it's a nice BB cream that I will finish, but because of the dewiness and longevity of the cream, I probably won't repurchase. If you're an NC/NW 25 or less with dry skin, this could be a great option for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by dibbun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Was using Clinique's city block before this, but disliked how runny it was. Got a sample of this from an eyelash order and never looked back.

One pump covers my face. I generally don't want heavy coverage and never wear foundation, but I wouldn't describe it as "sheer." It is buildable, IMO. I'm about an NC 25 with yellow undertones who needs coverage for acne scarring, and this matches pretty well; maybe slightly too pale but nothing noticeable. I use MAC prep/prime over it and it keeps shine away and stays put all day. I don't think it would stay without a setting powder, and brow pencil slicks right off if you don't use a qtip over your brows before hand.

Sunblock is great - I can't do chemical because it stings my eyes. Haven't freckled through this stuff unlike Shiseido.

At first I bought this off of the SK79 website to make sure I got the real thing; shipping took forever and when I ran out of the first tube they were out of stock on almost everything. I went to Amazon, and haven't noticed a difference.

Love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Hellany

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for the last six months and my skin has never looked better. And it lasts forever! A little dab is just the right amount of coverage. I got the sample set to try them all and the Pearl is good for a highlighter, but I wouldn't use it for anything else. The gold was good too, but slightly more tan on me. I'm keeping the sample tube on hand just in case I ever get an actual tan.

My complexion best matches Alabaster from Clinique, that's how pale I am.

For the price range this BB blends better than anything else I have tried.