on 7/20/2015 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used to love skin79's bb cream. I thought it would be an essential part of my everyday makeup routine; my how things have changed! I have used it consistently everyday for about a year and a half. For a brief period, my skin condition was improving, plus I liked how it wasn't too full coverage. About a month ago, I started getting horrible acne on my cheeks, tzone, and chin. I blamed everything but my beloved skin79. I only realized that was the culprit after I wasn't using it for a week due to lack of availability in my area. My skin cleared up! Looking back, maybe this product wasn't the best.
Cons:
-Very thick consistency that will transfer onto anything your face touches
-settles into facial creases and pores, making them more obvious.
-product will "dull" though out the day, making skin look tired and in itself dull.

I also felt like I could not use other products (eg. Primer, powder, contour ) along with it. Almost like nothing was compatible with it.

Pros:
- hygienic and practical packaging
-blend ability and color

That's about it. I'm sure this will consistently work for some skin. In a way I'm glad this stopped working for me because I have moved on to better products

Great BB cream, out of all of the Korean BB Creams I think this one is the most popular, its not too thick and not too thin, I just wish it came in more colors, also the bottle lasts a really long time, however when you get down to the bottom you can't see how much is left and also since its a hard plastic packaging you can't open it to get the remaining product, but for the price its not bad compared to $60 foundations in department stores

on 6/30/2015 8:44:00 AM

Love this BB Cream, it lives up to the reputation of Korean BB and CC creams I have tried before. Amazing coverage for a BB and this one has a slightly more matt finish to it than others I've tried which is nice for wearing in the evening or if you need your make up to look more full coverage. Doesn't break me out and the packaging is great, I have the one in a tube with the pump.

on 3/31/2015 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is the FIRST BB Cream I have ever bought/ used and I love it! It's good for oily prone/ blemished skin; a little goes a long way (less than a dime size amount). It pumps out grey and blends into the skin nicely (fingers or brush), medium to full coverage, has a nice floral scent that might throw your off (my sis didn't like the scent) and one bottle lasts a very long time (3 years+ and I used it, daily!).

The big FAT CON: it's $25...O.O'

on 3/29/2015 2:15:00 AM

I really like nearly everything about this BB cream -- the coverage is perfect, the color blends with my own fairly easily, it doesn't smell, and it has spf. If only it was cruelty free!

on 3/20/2015 5:46:00 AM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this bb cream. The finish, oil control function, consistency, packaging. EXCEPT the color. The color is too pink for me. I have fair skin with strong yellow undertone NC20. This bb cream is just too pink. Even after oxidation, my face still looks different from my neck. Ehh.
I really wanted to love this bb. I bought this at local Enprani counter. It was 1+1 deal. hotpink bb+ skin79 bubble cleanser. $30 for 2. And 100% authentic. What a great deal!
Too bad the color is something I couldn't help. If not I would repurchase for sure. To finish this bottle, I have to mix it with the orange version 1:1 ratio to lessen pink. The orange one is paler and cling to dry patches. I mix the two and both become wearble.

on 3/16/2015 2:43:00 PM

I looooooooove this stuff HG fo sho. It definitely won't work for a ton of skin tones, even when I'm tanned in the summer its a little too light. It can look a little grey at first but it oxidizes to a colour that matches mine. Its really pigmented and the coverage is A++ to the point where I don't have to use nearly as much concealer as I normally do. The packaging is weird and stupid. It would be so much better if it was just a squeeze bottle or something but I can live with it. Just make sure to take it apart when you think theres no product left cause there will actually be quite a bit in the container that doesn't get pumped out. I've gone through a billion of these bottles but they do last a decent amount of time. The only problem is it's not super available online for Canada unless you're ok with paying >$40 plus shipping. I used to be able to get it for about $20 with shipping which I find very reasonable, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore

I used this product for about 2 years, i have to say everything is almost perfect for this bb cream. pros: whitening. I know this sounds a bit too good to be true, but it really does brighten your ACTUAL MAKEUPLESS complexion. it evens out skin tone and fades dark circles. amazing? check. oil control. I use this, and set it with the body shop compact foundation. I am a very active uni student, I'm put on my makeup at 7am, reach home at 11pm. does it stay? well not entirely, it foes fade, but not in an ugly way, you wont look cakey or streaky or oily, it just fades naturally! packaging. hygienic, cute, safe to put in bag, sturdy. what else is there to ask for? korean lovers. I find some bb creams too dark (1 shade fits all), but this is definitely not one. it gives bright and fresh finish like all the korean makeup lovers long for. cons: coverage. the coverage is light, i have breakouts every 'that time' of the month, which makes my skin ugly for 2 out of 4 weeks in a month. this bb cream does not rly help cover them. full coverage concealer is definitely needed fakes. there are fakes of this product literally everywhere! you know the ones they sell for $13-17? those are fakes. I tried them before, they are not horrible or detrimental to my skin, but definitely not up to par with the authentic ones. overall, this is a great product for active people who needs coverage for redness and small acnes. but definitely not for heavy breakout ones!

I love this stuff! I recently purchased a trial size of this stuff and I will definitely be buying the full size. This stuff is thicker than American BB creams and provides a nice light to medium coverage that blends well and does not feel heavy nor have a heavy scent. It also does not make my face look shiny and the 25 SPF is great. A couple of downsides are that this stuff stings my eyes( I go very lightly around the eyes which fixes the problem) and it only comes in one shade which is very light but that is not a problem for me; I am very fair(NC15) with pink undertones and the color is perfect for me. Matter of fact the color suits me better than most foundations I've used where more often than not the lightest shade was still too dark for me and was slightly orange. The product has a bit of a gray tinge when it comes out of the tube but that goes away once it's blended into your skin. All in all this is an excellent product but gets a 4 instead of a 5 from me due to eye irritation and the limited range of skin tones for which this product would be suitable.

on 12/27/2014 1:43:00 AM

I really liked this product! It comes in a convenient and sanitary pump form, though you can not see how much product is left. It blends easily, and has medium coverage. I also like the smell, it smells soft and sweet, kind of like baby powder or lotion. The shiny letters also come off if you scratch it. Also, you need to be careful of which one you buy. Look for the authenticity sticker on the bottom. This product did not break me out, and made my skin soft while covering my imperfections. It does some in one color, however.

Video Reviews & Tutorials