I used this product for about 2 years, i have to say everything is almost perfect for this bb cream. pros: whitening. I know this sounds a bit too good to be true, but it really does brighten your ACTUAL MAKEUPLESS complexion. it evens out skin tone and fades dark circles. amazing? check. oil control. I use this, and set it with the body shop compact foundation. I am a very active uni student, I'm put on my makeup at 7am, reach home at 11pm. does it stay? well not entirely, it foes fade, but not in an ugly way, you wont look cakey or streaky or oily, it just fades naturally! packaging. hygienic, cute, safe to put in bag, sturdy. what else is there to ask for? korean lovers. I find some bb creams too dark (1 shade fits all), but this is definitely not one. it gives bright and fresh finish like all the korean makeup lovers long for. cons: coverage. the coverage is light, i have breakouts every 'that time' of the month, which makes my skin ugly for 2 out of 4 weeks in a month. this bb cream does not rly help cover them. full coverage concealer is definitely needed fakes. there are fakes of this product literally everywhere! you know the ones they sell for $13-17? those are fakes. I tried them before, they are not horrible or detrimental to my skin, but definitely not up to par with the authentic ones. overall, this is a great product for active people who needs coverage for redness and small acnes. but definitely not for heavy breakout ones!

I love this stuff! I recently purchased a trial size of this stuff and I will definitely be buying the full size. This stuff is thicker than American BB creams and provides a nice light to medium coverage that blends well and does not feel heavy nor have a heavy scent. It also does not make my face look shiny and the 25 SPF is great. A couple of downsides are that this stuff stings my eyes( I go very lightly around the eyes which fixes the problem) and it only comes in one shade which is very light but that is not a problem for me; I am very fair(NC15) with pink undertones and the color is perfect for me. Matter of fact the color suits me better than most foundations I've used where more often than not the lightest shade was still too dark for me and was slightly orange. The product has a bit of a gray tinge when it comes out of the tube but that goes away once it's blended into your skin. All in all this is an excellent product but gets a 4 instead of a 5 from me due to eye irritation and the limited range of skin tones for which this product would be suitable.

on 12/27/2014 1:43:00 AM

I really liked this product! It comes in a convenient and sanitary pump form, though you can not see how much product is left. It blends easily, and has medium coverage. I also like the smell, it smells soft and sweet, kind of like baby powder or lotion. The shiny letters also come off if you scratch it. Also, you need to be careful of which one you buy. Look for the authenticity sticker on the bottom. This product did not break me out, and made my skin soft while covering my imperfections. It does some in one color, however.

on 12/13/2014 9:48:00 AM

muchhhhhh better than etude's, hope it didnt cause any breakouts

on 12/4/2014 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I did not like this BB cream very much. The texture was much thicker than I expected, although it does blend out well. It has the consistency of a thicker lotion or sunscreen. The coverage was medium and definitely buildable. I wanted something lighter for the warmer months so I wouldn't have to wear all-over foundation, but this felt heavier on my skin than I would have liked.

I have difficult skin though, which really puts every face product I use through its paces. My skin is combination, both very oily at the t-zone and dehydrated. The bb cream did ok at staying on my oilier areas, but completely highlighted any dry patches I had. This makes sense though, as the pink version is aimed at oily skin types. If you only have oily to normal skin, with no dry spots, then this would probably work well for you.

The worst issue I had with it however, was the color. My skin is NC25-NC30 and pretty yellow. Even well-blended into my skin, it looked grey and ashy. Some other reviewers mention it oxidizes to match, but the grey cast was still noticeable on me after wearing it for hours. Not flattering at all. I think the color is more suited to NC20-NC25 skin tone. Not sure how darker skinned girls are wearing this.

on 11/26/2014 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yassss!!!! I've found my very oily skin perfect match^^ i'm pretty hesitant when it comes to using bb cream cuz last time i use Etude BB Muneral, i had a masaive breakouts...i stopped using anything and stay with my dermatologist gel for my very oily and acne-prone skin. And then i got addicted to this beauty guru on Youtube and she recommend using this product for matte finish all day. I read many reviews about it and finally decide to but it with my Korean friend who bought it in korea for KRW28000 or about $27 (do not buy at cheaper price buz it most likely to be FAKE since this product is the best seller item even from it siblings > orange, purple, gold, etc).

i use this bb cream daily now. Consistency it semi thick, but very easy to blend, you'll get full and builable coverage. (eventho my bf said that he can notice i am using face product since im using this bb cream, but no problem cuz we're tigether everyday no wonder he can notice right? My friends compliment my skin cuz it looks very bright, smooth, healthy, oil-and-pore-free!!!! )
The color is grey with slightly pink undertones. When i first apply it, i look kind of pale which is kind of scary since i'm fair medium skinned. Haha. But it will oxydized after 15-20 minutes following your skin tone. But this product might be not for you who below medium skintone. Cuz it will look extremely grey for darker skintones. :((

Matte finish all day long!!!!!! Im totally shine free for literally 8hours or so. SO HAPPY I FIND THIS PRODUCT.
Well excuse the humidity in my area i got sweaty on my forehead, simply wipeit with blotting paper ao the bb cream won't be dissapear and left your face 2/3 matte.
AND THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT GIVE ME ANY BREAKOUTS!! YAAYYYY ♡♡♡ just make sure i clean my face with cleansing oil and regular facial wash.
If your face is super oily like mine and acne prone and looking for kind of foundation, daily usage, and have high SPF, this product might be beat for you^^

edit: this product braeks me out in a week... nothing severe or cystic but stil, i couldn't use this anymore. i really want to love this product but i guess there's one or two clogging pores ingredients for my oily skin. im loving the Snail Nutirion one tho, my HG!!

on 11/23/2014 6:59:00 AM

I'm extremely conflicted about this product. For starters I'd like to say I believe my product isn't fake, as I bought it from eopenmarket.

I've tried a few non asian bb creams before and this one is definitely the best in regards to short term results. I like the colour and coverage it gives ME (I don't really have any blemishes, just redness around my nose and uneven skin tone) and even though I'm combination skin (oily around my T zone, dry/normal everywhere else), it gives me dry patches after just an hour. It particularly accentuates my fine lines on the sides of my mouth when I smile, which I had NEVER noticed before, that part, along with my forehead and around my eyes feel very stiff and dry, so I have to apply a generous amount of moisturizer underneath.

On the other hand, if I don't use my mouth for anything, my skin looks perfect and doesn't feel tacky at all. It has a very nice matte finish, even without using powder on top. (Although I'd rather do so, as it lasts longer)

The packaging is adorable, but you can't see how much product you have left. You could, however, weight it. The pump is efficient as you can easily pump out the quantity you want with precision, and it's hygienic.

Although I will not be purchasing this product again, it doesn't mean it's a bad product, it just doesn't work for me, but I think it's ideal for actual oily skin people. I was really hoping for this to be my HG, all-in-one-step-and-go, but the search goes on!

on 11/21/2014 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

The Skin79 Super BB Cream in Hot Pink is one of the best foundations or similar that I've ever used. I use a very generous amount of moisturizer first. Then add 1 pump of BB cream. It looks greyish right out of the bottle, and goes on whitish, but within 2-5 minutes it oxidizes to a light-medium skintone. By "oxidize" I don't mean orange or dark, just skintone. Perfect finish and buildable coverage for blemishes and a light undereye concealer, though many users may want to use a separate concealer. Lasts well all day.

on 11/16/2014 12:35:00 AM

This is the absolute best foundation or BB cream I have ever used. I've been wearing this stuff for about a year and a half and I've been very happy with it! My biggest problem with almost everything I put on my face is that it doesn't look natural. It must be the texture of my skin or something but whenever I use a foundation, no matter how I apply it (fingers, brush, sponge) it always looks cakey and very unnatural. But not with Skin79 BB Cream. Applying it with my fingers or a sponge leaves my skin looking very natural but evened out and radiant. It doesn't have very heavy coverage but I usually don't need it as long as I use some concealer. One bottle lasts a pretty long time, usually about four months. I also love the long term benefits of using this BB cream. I believe it has helped my complextion even out and controls my acne. I'm young so I don't have any wrinkles, but I like that this product doesn't settle into the fine lines around my mouth and on my forehead. The price isn't bad at all if you buy it from Amazon, but I would probably still buy this even if it were expensive. Honestly, this product makes me so happy. I would recommend this to almost anyone!

on 10/17/2014 3:47:00 PM

Already used up two bottles of this stuff, that's how much I love this stuff. This bb cream is thicker in texture compared to other bb creams and I would say it gives medium coverage, it does more than even out skin tone, if you have troubled looking skin it can diminish redness, the look of blemishes and scarring. I also does pretty well under the eyes too if you have dark circles to lighten. I find it best to apply using a wet sponge after dotting over the face and then going over troubled spots to get the best results. I like this product so much because it offers such good coverage while still feeling light on the face. This product will not emphasize on dry spots as it is quite hydrating. There are several occasions I've found that after long day of wear it can get slick around the nose but other than that not much negatives to say about this product. Though with the packaging I never know how much product I have left.

Video Reviews & Tutorials