September 20, 2014 | 1743 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by unconvential87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love it makes foundation stick better and stay longer, a little goes along way.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by ladyak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Returned. I didn't like this primer, not even a lilttle bit. I have larger pores and this didn't help at all. I don't use thick foundations, I just stick to BB cream (Dr. Jart black label) and after applying this my skin looked exacly the same as if I had no primer under the BB cream.
I don't really like the texture either. But the packaging is cute.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2014 7:08:00 AM More reviews by MissSkye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my go-to primer, especially for the t-zone, and a little goes a long way. I have quite oily skin and visible pores on my nose, and this fills them in but doesn't make me break out at all (been using it for years and never caused a problem, and my skin is super problematic) it makes your skin feel silky and smooth and lets foundation glide on flawlessly, and in my experience definitely extends the wear-time of my foundations (even estee lauder dw which I have worn swimming and still looked good!) I also like that this is quite a thick product, I've used really runny primers and they don't seem to give as good a base as this. One thing with this product, when you think you've finished it, cut the tube in half and scrape it out, I got an extra 3 months (wearing every single day) out of mine and kick myself for not doing it with the first 2 (live and learn I guess). Really great product and as with all other benefit cosmetics products, super cute packaging and pretty good price.
xoxo Miss Skye

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by buytoomuchmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this primer two weeks ago when I was in France and i obviously went to sephora since we don't have sephora in Germany but whatever :D
I had heard so much about this product (mostly positive things) but I never really looked at it in my local store before but when I was in sephora i had to try it out and couldn't believe how this product had never been on my radar before. I have combo/oily skin and I'm always looking for a good primer, why didn't i think of buying this one? So i picked it up, went back to my hotel room, removed all of my makeup and reapplied it, after putting on the porefessional.
First of all, I love how this makes my skin feel, smooth, soft and silky. It creates a very nice surface for putting foundation on. I've set my foundation with a powder and this combination kept my oils away for about five to six hours, which is amazing for my skin.
I can't really say anything about it hiding pores since I don't have that big pores but when it comes to a primer that keeps your face matte - girl, this is your product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Missclo1234

Love this! Great product. Smooth on skin! Great base before putting foundation or bb cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by unoeme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

There's 2 ways of using this primer.. underneath your foundation as an overall primer or on top of your makeup on troubled areas.

As an overall primer, this doesn't work for me at all. At 1st application it does covers up all my pores. Then when applied liquid foundation on top, the pores appear again! I tried many ways of applying on my foundation, gently with stippling brush.. bouncing motion with my wet beauty blender.. none works.. the pores appear again! So basically, i didnt use it under my foundation at all.

But when applied on top of my makeup (with foundation and translucent powder on), especially on areas with very big open pores, this works wonders! The pores magically disappeared and remains disappeared thru out the day. I was tempted to slather this all over my face!

I'm on the mini tube now and will definitely re-purchase the full size when mine runs out.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:23:00 AM More reviews by Rayellaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging is cute which made me want to buy it. I have very small pores so it did the job for me. I only have a few on my nose. I could see this not working well for someone with more and larger pores. I love the smell also, I wouldn't continuously buy this because it's $40 and you don't get a lot of product. But it's good and if you'd like a nice affordable primer try the stay matte primer

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by mgeiger7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am always looking for good primers and I don't really know how i feel about this one. I have very large pores so i was really excited to try this product. The first thing i noticed about it is how soft it felt on my skin. It literally felt like i was rubbing silk on my face. To make the most out of it, I think patting it on works the best. Since my pores are so big, it looked like the product was just sitting on my pores and they were still pretty visible. So i really dont think it worked THAT well but i dont hate it...also, you have to keep reapplying this product because i noticed that it doesnt last very long. It does give a really nice matte look if that is what you are going for. Overall, it is an okay primer that I do not recommend for people with large pores like me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by mehevans

A pretty decent primer, but not worth all the hype. Yes, it has a soft velvety finish and reduces the look of pores temporarily, but I don't feel like it's very long lasting. For the amount of product that you get, it's ridiculously expensive. The packaging is similar to a tube of toothpaste and very annoying; it squeezes out too much product too fast, and is impossible to get back in the package. With so many new primers being released in drugstores, I feel like you could find something comparable or better at a fraction of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie707

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product mixed with That Gal primer! Really soft and velvety finish. Perfect for days when you don't want to wear heavy makeup or a great primer underneath foundation. It's definitely worth trying!