April 18, 2014 | 1819 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by jianing23

Absolutely a wonderful palette.
VERY neutral colors suitable for anyone.
only issue i have is the packaging sucks, and the brush given isnt useful at all lol
additionally i would have liked to have a bit more matte shades, but still my most fav palette out there

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by CourtneyLucas98

I was lusting over this beloved palette since the moment I seen it and was heart broken that I couldn't buy it where I lived! But when I went I away to Europe and headed into Sephora, I got a tear in my eye as the heavenly light shone down on my naked palette. At the high price of 65€ I was really hoping it would be as good as I'd dreamed. And my dears, IT IS! This product is in no way overrated! It is everything it's made out to be AND MORE! The colours themselves just to look at are gorgeous but it's nothing compares to when it's actually on. The universally flattering colours are beautiful and range from matte to shimmery to sparkly. Each colour goes with each other perfectly! Not to mention they are highly pigmented and very blendable! So many different looks are possible with this palette and I can always do something different everyday. The Urban Decay Primer Potion that came with it works well together with the eyeshadows and the Karma brush is great too. Not one time have I regretted purchasing this and I would do so again in a flash! So next time you're in Sephora and the heavenly light shines down upon that glorious Naked Palette, don't deny yourself. Just follow the light.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by TexasTracy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hate leaving a bad review for these cult favorites but I also feel like I need to let people know that sometimes these don't work for everyone. I regret buying this and never reach for it. I kept seeing all my YouTube makeup artists using it and went to go look at it. When I saw all the frosts, I practically ran away from it. Then I came here and read all the positive reviews from women in my age category and thought that maybe the UD frosts were similar to some of the MAC ones and have that soft frost texture and minimal glittery frosty color. A lot of the MAC frosts are more like a satin with subtle glitter or they're a dark color and the frost softens the color. The UD colors are beautiful in theory but when I put them on there is no color pay off. The UD eyeshadows have a great texture. I love the softer texture because they blend better for me but the color payoff is bad due to the glitter bomb. That is not a good look for a 44 year old woman. I paid $52 for the Naked and Buck eyeshadows. What a waste of money.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm late to the Naked Party and I've only been using my palette for about two months. I'd say there are too many shimmer shadows and not enough matte shades. I see "Naked" shades more for daytime and I still associate "Naked" with Ultima II from years ago, which was barely there makeup. To fill in the missing mattes, I decided to order the Naked Basics palette to round out my collection.

Hands down, UD eye shadows are the best I've ever used and I've tried almost every department store and drugstore shadow over the past 30 years. UD shadows are easy to apply, and I haven't had any problems with creasing or fading. I did receive an eyeshadow primer w/ the palette and it works like a charm.

My favorite shades are Naked, Buck with Darkhorse. I like to brush Naked over my entire lower lid before I apply any of the other colors. Naked evens out my skin tone, and it makes the lighter shades (Sin and Virgin), not quite as bright and shimmery. I'm 52 years old and I do NOT want any to accentuate my wrinkles or creasing eyelids. Both light shades are too shimmery for daytime. I swipe a large eye shadow brush and blow off the excess shadow, before I brush on my brow. This opens up my eyes and gives me quite a pick me up look. If my husband makes a comment, then that means I must look good, because he hardly ever notices anything...

Aside from the missing matte shades, an olive green shade is also a missed opportunity. I prefer warm tones and this is perfect for my coloring. No smoky eyes for me, so Creep and Gunmetal are strictly for liner on my eyes...

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by JoleneGilboa817

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like the colors. They are amazing but this product is really a little bit overrated.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by mishkee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The colors are pretty and it's a good investment, but I still think it's way overrated. The shadows are extremely powdery. It honestly reminds me of the LA Color pallettes I got from the dollar store years ago. I prefer MAC shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by kaybear14

Just got it and I love it

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by charlyTT

My ALL TIME forever favorite eye shadow i will forever and always use this brand for my eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by pipettedreams

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For the Naked 3 palette:

I have all three Naked palettes, but this one is my favorite. The first one is nice but there are too many shades that have glitter that falls down with application, and there are several frequently repeated shades that are in a ton of UD palettes like Smog and Half Baked. The Naked 2 is too cool for my skin tone, and still has glittery shades that fallout and get all over my face.

This one, however, is pretty much perfect. It is neutral leaning warm, and looks great on my neutral-warm skin tone. The colors are unique and not repeated, and even the shimmery shades have minimal fallout. There are several brow highlight shades and a liner color, so it can hold up on its own and is a great single palette to bring when traveling. The rosegold color scheme is on trend. Packaging is beautiful and sturdy!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by InParadiseIsland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I gotta say this is my fav naked palette out of the three naked palettes. Amazing colors. Excellent color payoff !! I know some people are not fond of the price but if u think about it .. you get 12 full-size eyeshadows for 52 dollars so each eyeshadow would cost you around 4 dollars only. And with those colors, you won't need to buy any other every-day eyeshadow palette for a really long time. you can create a lot of very different looks from very simple to dramatic. you'll love this palette.