October 24, 2014 | 1215 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Babydolly01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I applied this foundation in the sand beige shade around 7:30 am today, and came back home from work around 4pm. I took a look at my face in the mirror & my face still looked gorgeous & flawless!!!! It actually does blur out fine lines around my mouth area :D which no other foundation has ever done even though they claim they do!!!! This stuff is amazing!!! No oily nose or nothing! I don't know if its supposed to control oil but it did a great job at staying really beautifully matte. This foundation gave me excellent full coverage & was a bit thick which I like but does not feel heavy. May not be for those who like "natural looking" makeup. I do love to cake my face with makeup. Might go natural looking with a sponge. I usually use an NC 35/NC 37 in MAC foundations. I feel this has surpassed all my higher end foundations( Lancôme teint idol, Estée double wear, Mac Pro long wear & mac studio fix, mufe hd, etc) Got this at a great price at rite aid for 40% off $15.29 plus I had a $2 coupon for loreal!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by FeminineWoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

L'Oreal Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup didn't work well for my skin. It feels hydrating when applied, but didn't care for the light, watery texture.

Coverage is horrid. It doesn't even skin tone. Even if one doesn't need a little help from foundation with their skin tone, this will cause an uneven finish. It just doesn't apply evenly on the face. I use a color corrector, but finish will not look flawlessly even steven unless foundation gives it a boost. Nope, not with this makeup. Skin, whether red undertone part of face, or non problem area, will shine through on various parts of my face. Needless to say the finish looks uneven and blotchy.

My search continues for a drugstore foundation. Currently wear Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lifting Creme Makeup, but am growing more dissatisfied with the perfumed scent and finish. Looking for a more natural coverage. I know, I know……I'm so picky when it comes to foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by flutterby8i8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very fair, combination dry/oily skin with warm undertone, but pink cheeks. My cheeks tend to get powdery dry skin with an oil slick nose. I have slightly darker circles under my eyes and one irritating age spot on one cheek. I purchased this foundation because my co-worker wears it in our occasionaly steamy, heavy lifting filled, very active job. Her makeup always looks fabulous.

Shade 144, light ivory, is both light enough, and warm enough for my fair skin. This looks satiny on my skin, does not highlight the dry skin on my cheeks, and stays moderately well on my very oily nose. It almost completely covers my age spot and camouflages my dark circles. My fine lines around my eyes are softened and it does not settle into my lines on my forehead. I *DO* use a primer on my nose as I always have to deal with makeup sliding off if I use one that is moisturizing enough to accommodate for my dry cheeks. This has lasted me all day, a rare feat for me!

Overall, 4 lippies as it does still slide off my nose. Price is a little on the high end for a drugstore foundation, but not out of the ballpark. Packaging gets 5 lippies as it has a pump dispenser!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This foundation is a cream consistency that blends well drying to a finish inbetween dewy & matte. The color selection is a good range & price is reasonable. The formula is supposed to help with aging like uneven skin tone & lines. I didn't use it long enough to notice a difference. I had to stop using it because my skin reacts unkindly to silicone & especially paraben which are in this foundation. I developed a big painful swollen cystic area & clogs, so stopped using it. I wouldn't recommend to acne-prone or only skinned people.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 8:08:00 AM More reviews by poetsdream7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite foundations, particularly for the cooler months. I live in FL, so this foundation does not fare too well in our sweltering, humid weather, since it is a moisturizing foundation.
Have they changed the colors slightly? I always buy the color Nude Beige in every L'oreal foundation, which is W3 in the True Match line. When I got this foundation in Nude Beige in the past, it was a perfect match. But, the one I have now is a shade darker. Maybe because it has been exposed to light, through the clear glass bottle? The next time I'm in the store, I'll have to check out this color, to see if indeed they did change the color.
Regardless, I picked up the Soft Ivory color to mix w/ Nude Beige, which gives a perfect match. It's also great for highlighting!
I love the idea of the retinol, yet doubt it contains enough to make a real difference. I have enough retinol in my skin care routine, but, again, I just like the idea of my foundation having it, too.
Overall, this foundation has good, medium coverage. It leaves such a beautiful silky (not exactly "satin") finish. It does have a dewiness, but not a Lumi dewy. It's a simple, soft glow of beautiful, healthy skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by hollzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is SO BEAUTIFUL! I used it two years ago but wanted to try another foundation so I started using other products and forgot about the serum absolute. Recently I picked this up again because I thought I used to love it, and of course I do! My skin is dry but not typically flaky. This makeup looks like a satin finish, not totally dewy which is great because I don't like dewy skin. It gives your skin a natural, from within glow which is the ONLY foundation I've ever found to look like this without being overly shiny. The first day I wore it the cashier at the store told me how great my skin looked, which sealed the deal for me! Its in my top 2 favorite foundations with the Cover Girl Outlast 3 in 1 which has more of a matte finish, This makeup isn't sparkly or shimmery at all which is good because since it is marketed as an anti aging foundation, that is always a concern.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by JSFrevel

Add another rave for this foundation! It's excellent and worth trying. Nice, light to medium coverage, fresh look that doesn't get greasy and the luminous aspect is muted but just enough to save you from looking "flat" or dull. It's now my first choice foundation. Lasts about 5 hours and doesn't oxidize and in pictures looks very good-- doesn't skew white or gray. Definitely will re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by mimochi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. I bought it at my local grocery store because there was a promotion on it for only $8.99. I chose the color Light Ivory and am really glad I did. I'm pretty pale but also warm-toned. This foundation is reasonably yellow-toned, which makes me really happy. Usually drugstore foundations are too pink. I've worn this to work all day a few times and it didn't oxidize at all, so the color stayed perfect and never got orange.

The consistency is unique. It reminds me of a lot of higher end foundations you'll find at the Macy's counter. I use a flat paddle foundation brush to apply and it blends in wonderfully. It evens out redness I have around the creases of my nose and mouth, and camouflages most of my hyperpigmentation. I don't use a primer, just a good moisturizer underneath.

Another positive is sunscreen. I haven't seen how it photographs in flash yet to see if it leaves a white cast, but that doesn't bother me too much anyway.

I haven't found anything negative about this. I'm a little acne-prone but I haven't noticed any new breakouts yet. Maybe it's possible the retinol and vitamin C in it help my skin in that way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Best foundation I have ever used the lightest shade is a perfect match for my pale skin it is neither to pink nor to yellow on me which can be a serious deal breaker for me with most foundations I have used from low to high end this is simply amazing and it goes on like a dream leaving my skin glowy from within.with just the right amount of coverage without a cakey finish love this and I think its the best ever foundation I have ever used.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Rjf130

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this is a good dupe for the Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer though it is a bit more coverage. This foundation is a little hard to blend but gives a very natural and glowy finish.