Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

3.6

Isodecane, Microcrystalline wax, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Carnauba Wax, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Lecithin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Arginine, Silica, Serine, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, Rayon, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Panthenol, Glutamic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl dimer dilinoleate Copolymer, polyquaternium-10, Polyvinyl Laurate, Oryza Sativa Starch/Rice Starch, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, [ /- May Contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

on 5/20/2015 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is an average mascara. its ok in a lot of things but nothing special

I've used this mascara for about 4 years now and I'm on my 9th tube at this point, all I have to say is that this is some good stuff for the money you're throwing at it

I have quite long and natually curled eyelashes, I thought I'd get that out there now to give some context, I love the lengh this gives, it takes my long lashes and if I wanted I could build them up to the point where they reach my eyebrows (that to me is a sign of good lenghening)

As for the volume I do notice that my eyelashes look a bit thicker but it's nothing that other mascaras haven't given to me in the past, for me the real star of the show is the lengh and the water proof part of this product, I have worn this in the shower and the mascara was still on my lashes

I did notice that the curl in my eyelashes started to fall throughout the day whenever I used this, it's not that hard for me to fix, I just have to curl my lashes even further with an eyelash curler before applying the mascara and I'll have a good curl all day long

When it comes to removing it I find that my usual face clenser and a hot flannel can easily remove all of it without pulling my eyelashes out so I'm very pleased with this product, I'd say that if you haven't tried it do yourself a favour and get a tube right now

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

not how i expected , made my lashes straightt and droopy

on 2/8/2015 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Im a current and have been a user of Better than sex mascara too faced since around the summer time, however being a student it's hard to re purchase at times due to the price point. This product is the only drug store mascara that i've truly fallen in love with and have gone back too in the past. When i run out of my too faced mascara this will be the one i will be purchasing apposed to the better than sex.

on 2/7/2015 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Holy Grail drug store mascara that never fails to perform! Around $5 at Walmart..you cannot go wrong with this one!You can even get away with one coat on your lashes..two is amazing..three..Wow!..I always have people ask what I'm wearing when I wear this..never smudged or flakes. Gives you length..falsie length and volume!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have short straight Asian lashes and so far this mascara works pretty well for length and volume and holding a curl. It gives a wispy spidery look and I think that's the intention (given the name of it). I usually wear this for evenings out when I really want to open up my eyes.

As with most mascaras, the formula is wet to begin with but works better after a few uses when it gets a little drier. In general, I find this formula drier and not as gloopy as other mascaras. If applying a few layers, I'd recommend doing this while still wet rather than wait for layers to dry since it will get too clumpy.

The brush is curved and not too fat, which I like since it's easy to use and I can reach the lashes in the corner of my eyes.

The packaging itself is cheap and appears a bit bulky, but this doesn't bother me.

Once dry, the mascara really does last the whole day/night. This mascara really is waterproof so to remove, I use an oil based cleanser such Kose Softymo cleansing oil and can remove it easily by gently working it in to the base of my lashes without rubbing my eyes.

I don't wear mascara very often but so far this is probably the best one I've used.

on 2/1/2015 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this during a sale, so i got 2 for $7.
First off, the formula is really wet, but i like that because it allows me to apply multiple coats before becoming flaky like other mascaras.
Second, this is not a fiber mascara. I initially thought it was because i read somewhere, but it's just like any other mascara. it has not fibers to lengthen. However, it does lengthen your lashes as well as give them volume, which is why I like it so much.
I also like the design of the wand. It's a curved shape that allows me to get my outer corner lashes that are always left uncoated and uncurled for whatever reason.
This mascara gives my lashes a very wispy look, which I really like, because it opens up my eyes.
I experienced with many other masacaras as well that the mascara gets better with age. After initial application, you find this mascara to be too wet, don't use it for about a week-2 weeks and use it again. i assure you it'll apply better. there's no science to prove this, but in my experience, it's worked.

on 1/31/2015 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

So shocked to like a Maybelline product over L'Oreal!! But I love the formula in this mascara. It really does make your lashes look fuller and longer, and it lasts me through my 12 hour work days! Will continue to invest in this one. I wear contacts and it doesn't affect or bother them at all.

on 1/28/2015 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Just not impressed with this mascara, I first have to use too many coats and then it fakes or usually I just use a mascara primer then a coat of this, but it does not impress me at all...

on 1/28/2015 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this mascara last week and I have been wearing it everyday since then. I mainly bought it because makeup you-tubers have been giving it good reviews. This is a dry formula which has not been an issue for me. I think the dry formula is great. I have naturally curly eye lashes so wet formulas tend to splatter on my eye lid when i apply. The want is curved which allows me to reach the outer edges of my lashes. Typically, with other mascaras, when I take the wand out of the tube i end up having to wipe the bristles off on the insides to get rid of the excess. With Falsies i didn't have to do that. I could apply right away. There was no clumping. After wearing it from 7am - 6:30pm at work, i did not notice any fall out. I really really like this mascara! It was less than $7 at Target and for makeup in Toronto, thats a good price since our prices tend to be a bit higher than in the states. It removes well. I use the Ponds Cold creme all over my face then use a warm wash clothe to remove it and it does fine. The only con is that I really have to work my lashes to get it to come off well, but I dont spend more than like 30 seconds rubbing gently with my finger tips.

Popular Mascaras