Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

3.6

Isodecane, Microcrystalline wax, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Carnauba Wax, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Lecithin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Arginine, Silica, Serine, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, Rayon, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Panthenol, Glutamic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl dimer dilinoleate Copolymer, polyquaternium-10, Polyvinyl Laurate, Oryza Sativa Starch/Rice Starch, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, [ /- May Contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

on 7/28/2015 8:35:00 AM

I love how it makes my lashes look fuller. It holds a curl almost all day and just gives me a dough-eyed look. I have very short eyelashes so it takes a really good mascara to achieve a dough-eyed look, and this product did the trick. I recommend that you curl your eyelashes before you apply any coat, though. And always go from the lash line and just work your way up to the tip to avoid clumping. Plus, I really love how the wand is curved!

on 6/24/2015 11:28:00 AM

this has been my HG drugstore mascara for the past two years! i already have long lashes and this takes them to the next level. it gives such a dramatic look if you add a few layers, people always ask me if i have fake lashes on. highly recommend!

on 6/21/2015 8:41:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My HG Mascara, curl my straight lash, cute packaging, really waterproof, sleep accidentally and not remove my mascara, it was still there. Overall great volumizing waterproof mascara, but be careful if you apply too many coats, it can get clumpy.

on 6/15/2015 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Pros:
- Holds a curl extremely well. My lashes are normally stick straight but this mascara will hold a curl all day.
- Hardly ever smudges. It will smudge onto my lower lashline after maybe 6 hours but it's not too bad.

Cons:
- Very difficult to remove. You'll need some serious makeup remover for this.

Overall, this is a fantastic mascara but it's so much trouble to take off. It also feels very greasy when you're trying to take off, which isn't pleasant either. I like it, but it's such a hassle and the tube is unnecessarily large so I wouldn't repurchase it.

on 6/7/2015 10:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Love this mascara!!! I usually remove the excess because I hate overly wet mascara.

After I apply two coats (I wiggle the wand from the base up, gives it extra coverage) I make sure to apply it to the very very end of my lashes (which gives it that full look) Then, I proceed to apply it to the back of my lashes - which definitely gives it a far more fuller coverage - with one more coat in the front & bam. It makes my lashes literally look like falsies.

Curling lashes prior to this makes all the difference! Hope this helps ladies with general mascara application. Xoxo.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would use this mascara if I want some lengthening and this does give major lengthening to my lashes!! I dont mind all that spider-y look to my lashes which some say this might give. It is definitely waterproof though.

on 5/20/2015 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is an average mascara. its ok in a lot of things but nothing special

I've used this mascara for about 4 years now and I'm on my 9th tube at this point, all I have to say is that this is some good stuff for the money you're throwing at it

I have quite long and natually curled eyelashes, I thought I'd get that out there now to give some context, I love the lengh this gives, it takes my long lashes and if I wanted I could build them up to the point where they reach my eyebrows (that to me is a sign of good lenghening)

As for the volume I do notice that my eyelashes look a bit thicker but it's nothing that other mascaras haven't given to me in the past, for me the real star of the show is the lengh and the water proof part of this product, I have worn this in the shower and the mascara was still on my lashes

I did notice that the curl in my eyelashes started to fall throughout the day whenever I used this, it's not that hard for me to fix, I just have to curl my lashes even further with an eyelash curler before applying the mascara and I'll have a good curl all day long

When it comes to removing it I find that my usual face clenser and a hot flannel can easily remove all of it without pulling my eyelashes out so I'm very pleased with this product, I'd say that if you haven't tried it do yourself a favour and get a tube right now

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

not how i expected , made my lashes straightt and droopy

on 2/8/2015 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Im a current and have been a user of Better than sex mascara too faced since around the summer time, however being a student it's hard to re purchase at times due to the price point. This product is the only drug store mascara that i've truly fallen in love with and have gone back too in the past. When i run out of my too faced mascara this will be the one i will be purchasing apposed to the better than sex.