September 21, 2014 | 1886 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole Fresh Wear

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by ANgelafletcher

I have bought this a couple times. It gives a dewy light finish that is great for a youthful light coverage foundation. I have acne prone skin and it seems to not to aggrivate it. Not al lot of coverage which i like.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I am really impressed with this liquid foundation! I was looking for something lightweight that could still provide good coverage to the imperfections on my face. I have always used Estee Lauder's Double Wear full coverage foundation but felt it was too heavy and sometimes cakey for my every day use. This foundation promises sheer coverage but believe me, two layers of this and your skin will look flawless. Take it from someone with redness, broken capilaries, dark eye area and acne scars on her face. I was surprised such a liquid foundation could be so pigmented. Its NOTHING like a tinted moisturizer, if that's what your looking for. The cons: It has a super liquidy consistency to it, so you'll have to be extremely careful when dispensing the product out of the tube. Its easy to spill more than needed, which is bad because this product is kind of expensive. I wish they will change the packaging to a bottle with a pump dispenser instead. Also, remember to shake well to mix contents before using.
********************* UPDATE **********************************
Does not last on the face, not even 7 hours! So the advertisement that says it will last 18 hours on the face is pure LIES! It also does not provide a lasting matte finish to the face, because it does not control oil at all! My face is combination-oily and even if I set this with powder in the mornings I will have to blot my face within an hour! And it slides down the face making all my imperfections show by mid day. I find myself reaching for Mary Kay's Time Wise Matte foundation all the time, and it does not let me down! So, $36 for this? No! I feel its a total ripoff! Ask for a sample first!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by crayna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So sad this is getting discontinued! One of my favorite everyday foundations. Provides just the right amount of coverage, controls shine but isn't overly matte. Leaves a very nice finish to the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by ViMaquillage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been able to get my acne under control and am now addressing the scars left behind. I attend university full time and can't be bothered to wear a med-full coverage foundation as there's no point but I also don't want people staring at the red spots on my face while in class. Having had a great experience w/ Teint Idole Ultra(for work), I turned to the next one down in the line.

Fresh wear offers plenty of coverage for a light coverage foundation, the color is spot on and it doesn't turn orange after oxidizing. Leaves a semi-matte finish and promises to be long lasting which I have found to be quite true. I normally skip concealer unless I've got a rather angry spot that requires it. It works well with all my moisturizer and other make up products. Doesn't feel heavy, I do use a primer from Philosophy. While I don't want full coverage, I do want it to last all day and night long. I highly recommend it if you can get your hands on it. Unlike most of the light foundations out there, this one doesn't pour out of the bottle and create a mess. It has more viscosity than, say, Estee Lauder's Invisible Fluid.

I don't believe they have a wide range of colors to offer like they do with their other lines of foundation. They've also since changed their coloring category, I used to be Bisque 7N(MAC NC42 for ref) but am now Bisque 410 Warm. Fresh wear, however, is still on the old coloring category so I think there's a chance that they might discontinue it. Shame really, because I prefer it over my Missha BB cream. BUT you can order through the Lancome website, I'm assuming it's left over stock that they're trying to get rid of. I bought two bottles of Bisque 7N(runs more yellow than pink).

One bottle will last me a good 8 months - a year. I stored one bottle in the fridge, hoping that it won't go off on me. It comes in a squeeze tube and has approx .9 FL OZ which has been my only issue. For a department store foundation, I would expect 1 FULL fl. oz not this shoddy arrangement of .9. C'mon, just give me that last bit. I can probably go one more month with it in there.

I highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Spanish2166

I love this product it is the best foundation ever ive used others and are nothing compared to this one is my favorite :) i hope they dont discontinue it :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

I love this stuff!!!!!! I have tried everything and this is the best!!! Light coverage easy to apply and controls my oil. WHAT? WHY ARE THEY DISCONTINUING IT??? My color is bisque 6w and no where to be found. I was able to get it on the Macys website but I only ordered one due to the fact 1 tube last me about a year and I know it does go bad so no point in ordering more that 1 tube. How disappointing that it is being discontinued!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Ispania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was surprised that such a runny consistency gives such a decent coverage. My skin is a mess currently. I was undergoing domestic BHA peel to get rid of 3,4 tinny red spots and pimples on the side of my cheeks and ended up with a one murged spot. This foundation covered them surprisingly good. The coverage light to medium, very buildable and with second layer my flaws were almost invisible. With two layersit still feels light.

The color I have is bisque ow. This color matches my skin tone in summer. It didn't look orange on my ,currently without tan, skin tone and didn't turn after four hours of wear (this is with primer on top of Clinique SPF 5 cream).

I don't know about 18 hour matte skin claim. I don't know anybody who wears 18 hour a day make up, but it was naturally matte on me after 4 hour outside in a sunny and warm day. The finish is not very matte, it's on matte side, but looks natural.

I have no problems with a bottle. The only thing is keep it in the position where the cover is upright, because of runny consistency it can get messy.

I see that it was discontinued. Now i understand why I got it for a fraction of its full price ($10). I'm not sure if I would have bought it for 34$, because Lanc�me has other very good foundations like Tient Idol. But, I liked it's loght and build able coverage.

************************update****************
It's such a dissappointment this foundation has been discontinued. It's a hot summer and I don't like to wear liquid foundation this time because of my oily skin. This foundation is just perfect for me. First of all there is no tacky feeling when I apply it. Secondly, it's so light and after two layers it still looks and feels light!!! No cakey face, my skin, but a little better.
It's doesn't seem to melt and stays matte long enough.
I would like to try lighter shade, but not sure I will find it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by jorates

The formula is good, but nothing special for a high-end foundation. It feels light and lasts. Not matte to the point of being cracky or dull-looking.
However, and I believe this is why this one has been discontinued, the colour changes so much, about two shades, that I see a lot of people returning it from being mismatched. In my case, I bought it in winter, it will fit me in the sunny months so I decided to keep it, because there is no match for my skin right now.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by BritMC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pros:
-Super light weight
-Medium coverage
-Smoothing texture
-Long wearing

Cons:
-Product tends to spill out of tube due to its water-like consistency. It would work better in a pump.

This is an excellent foundation for someone who doesn't like that "thick" feeling but prefers a medium coverage. The finish isn't too dewy or matte, its a natural finish and gives a nice flawless look to the skin.I like to wear this throughout the summer because it doesn't "melt" off my face like thicker foundations do.I found it wore really well, but I hate the packaging. It can get really messy because it pours out of the tube. If you're going to buy this product be really careful about dispensing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this foundation. It's lightweight, oil free, long wearing. I like the matte finish. It applies evenly and nicely. I think you need to be normal/combination or oily to use this one. It is pretty sheer but still gives good moderate coverage.