September 18, 2014 | 1620 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2014 5:32:00 AM More reviews by theartyard

Overall, this BB cream looks natural but its nothing special. Nothing to ring home about.

Shade 21

Pros
- relatively natural looking compared to foundations
- does give you light-medium coverage (coverage is greater than skin79 hot pink)
- doesn't cake
- fills pores

Cons
- Doesn't cover up my redness or hyperpigmentation spots enough
- dries sticky and shiny
- it gave me dry patches on my face
- colour makes my skin look pink compared to my neck (which is yellow-toned)
- no oil control

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Cactus_Pear

Holy cr@p this BB cream is amazing (and affordable). Everyone needs to go out and buy it now.

I got mine from amazon for $15. This has replaced Missha M perfect cover as my HG bb cream. this is far better.

GREAT coverage. I have alot of acne scars and redness. with this stuff I don't even need concealer

Inoffensive smell: M Perfect cover has a strong floral scent to it but this doesn't

I wear #27 honey beige. For reference I am a C4 or NC40 in MAC studio fix and Santa Fe in NARS.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 5:16:00 AM More reviews by ajay304

I found it! My holy grail foundation! I bought it in shade #13.

I'm very pale with a cool to neutral undertone and matching my skin to foundation or BB cream is a nightmare. I'm not china-plate-pale, being about halfway between Illamasqua 115 and 120, but paler than the lightest MAC shade, and the lightest shade of drugstore foundations look like fake tans on me. The yellow shade of most "ivory" foundations is a problem for me.

In addition I have combination dry/oily skin, slight adult acne, and nearly all foundations make me break out or sink into my large pores. I stopped using Illamasqua for that reason.

But this is perfect. In fact, if anything, it's slightly paler and pinker than I am. If I put too much of it on, it makes my face pinker than my neck. But a very sheer layer gives me a lovely fresh glowing look. You only need a tiny bit to cover your whole face. It's got very good coverage for a BB cream. I have dark blue undereye circles, and it minimises them wonderfully. As for pores-- what pores?

I swear that my skin has got better since I've been using this, too. I haven't been breaking out at all on my T-zone since using it. On rare occasions when I fall asleep wearing my makeup (bad me!), I don't wake up looking like I've caught the pox. It's very forgiving in that regard.

I usually put a bit of mineral foundation on top anywhere I need extra coverage, and on the oilier bits of my face to help set it. The finish is very nice. It's satin in Britain, and slightly dewy when I'm working overseas in Cyprus (hotter, higher humidity, completely expected), and it doesn't budge over the day. I get slight creasing when the temperature is over 35 celsius, but show me a BB cream or foundation that wouldn't melt in that kind of heat and humidity without a setting spray, and I'll eat my own hair.

I bought it in March and have been using it on a daily basis since then, and my one 45g tube is still going strong.

It's perfect. It was £15 on Ebay from Schrieb-Auf shop, who are a reputable European reseller-- just make sure you find a trustworthy shop with good reviews, since some Ebay shops sell fakes. In particular, don't buy Korean makeup from Chinese Ebay shops.

The only thing some people might not like is the smell. It smells a bit like baby powder or sunscreen. Personally I really like the smell, and by now I don't even notice it any more.

It's my go-to from now on. When I run out, I'm buying more. I might even stock up, just in case.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

Love the colour, love that this is paraben free but I cannot stand the fragrance- I am usually fine with fragranced powders/potions however this is so strong it irritates my skin and makes me itchy. Quite a drying BB cream, I have shade 21 and have tried 23 but both are to rosy for my yellow undertones, pale enough but appears patchy on my skin. Would recommend for oily/non allergy prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by shiry7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love, love, love. I was a huge fan of Missha Perfect Cover and have been using it religiously since October, but now that it's summer I've been wanting something a little lighter and glowier. This is exactly it! I had been doing a complicated ritual of layering Perfect Cover and MAC Fix+ to get a more natural, more dewy look, but I can forgo all that by using Missha Signature Complete. The texture is a little more watery so it's easier to spread, and it gives me great, natural-looking coverage with the healthy, dewy glow that I love. I'm NC20, and mixing 21 and 27 gives me the best color match. 23 alone is doable, but the slightest bit gray and sickly on me. 21 + 27 (a tad bit more 27 in the mix) makes me look super healthy and summery.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by frankie79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm very skeptical about "colour matching" BB creams that claim to adapt to your skin tone so I wouldn't say that Missha does this, but it does...something. When I first apply it (the lightest colour #13) I look like a ghost, it's waaaay too pale. But in about 10 minutes the colour kind of oxidises or adjusts and it just looks like flawless, poreless, porcelain skin. Every morning I have a semi-freakout about my clown face, then 10 minutes later it's perfect! No idea how, but it works.
I have fair skin with a pink undertone and a tendency to redness and blotchiness and I have noticed a definite evening out of my skin tone which I attribute to the "whitening" of the BB cream, smaller pores and less congestion. I am using this in conjunction with Paula's Choice 1% BHA so I think it's like my skin care holy grail.
This is not like "Western" BB creams in that it's not just a tinted moisturiser. I sometimes mix it with moisturiser to thin it out because the coverage is quite full. I completely skip concealer now. The texture is still fluid without being runny and a little goes a really, really long way. It has no smell to speak of which is a huge plus for me. I find I get a little oily around lunch time, but I always have, don't think it's the product.
I would definitely recommend to any ladies (or gents!) with pale skin who find Western BB's too orangey.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by cheesedippable

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this in the shade 23. For reference, I'm NC20-25. When I first began to use it, I loved it. It smells really nice and it provides great coverage and I love that it has spf protection. I find that if you use it with a creamy moisturizer, it tends to not last as long on your skin, so I stopped using with any moisturizer. Without the moisturizer, I feel like this bb cream looks a bit cakey and obvious on my face and it makes all the small bumps or interruptions in my face more prominent, but it does last longer. In about 6-8 hours, I start looking really shiny, so I can't say anything good about the overall staying power, with moisturizer or not. I started out really liking this bb cream because of the coverage it provided and the spf, but I'm not so keen about it anymore. I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by shinjukuchik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the regular Missha and this is slightly different. It has much fuller coverage. I use 21 and honestly this 21 is slightly lighter compared to other Missha products. It's much more long wear than the other one as well. My only con with it is the packaging, just because when you start to run low, you can't squeeze it out due to the hard plastic

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by bandigit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried Missha Total Cover first and it was just too thick for me, then I tried this and love it! It's a great color match, which has been really hard to find something fair enough for me. Also I like the smoothness, the dewy/natural finish and the coverage which is medium-full (imo). It wears decently on my oily skin - no miracle matte but definitely as good or better than anything I've tried. I think the price is comparable to drugstore prices and I order on ebay from a seller I found from mua recommendations.

(I use #13 in this - lumene, garnier, maybelline fairest BBs were all too dark)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2014 7:16:00 AM More reviews by CaseyNL

I bought the shade #13, milky beige. I have a very fair skintone with neutral undertones (MAC NW10) and acne/acne scars.

Pros
- Buildable coverage
- Decent staying power (I tested it on a warm day without primer or powder)
- Doesn't contain parabens
- Color

Cons
- Very light/runny formula. I like to apply products with a stippling brush but that is impossible with this product. Instead I used my hands and a make-up sponge
- I need to use a primer or powder otherwise my skin gets very shiny