Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

3.2

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Trisiloxane, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Cera Carnauba Cire (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Triethanolamine, Bis Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Isosteareth 200 Linoleate, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal) (Acacia Senegal), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Phytantriol, Nylon 6, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsequioxane Copolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Simethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1 2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-): (CI 77897), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77897), Black 2 (CI 77266) (CI 77266), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 5/11/2015 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I just bought my fifth mascara in 2 months because i couldnt find the right one. And when i found this one. It was just fabulous. Right from the start my lashes were longer and it lifter them way up and the brush is perfect size. It gets all the lashes in one swipe. Blackened brown is the perfect color with no clumps

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Terrible mascara! I bought this product because it "sounded" like it would be good for my lashes. For a product that boasts it will make your lashes "healthier and stronger", I'm surprised it was so difficult to remove. I literally LOST lashes trying to get it off which sort of contradicts what this product is supposed to do - GROW LUSCIOUS LASHES. The application wasn't easy either. The brush/wand was very large and nearly took my eye out...well that's an exaggeration but seriously what's with the huge brush?? I prefer a streamlined brush with silicone bristles which give a cleaner application. I had to apply the product 7 times before I could see it building up. Nope, not impressed with this mascara at all, especially for the price. I've used it for two weeks and finally threw it out today and went sans mascara. I'll pick up my usual brand on the way home. I'd rather go plain-Jane for a day than risk losing more lashes.

on 4/30/2015 8:53:00 AM

I don't have a lot of lashes- they are thin and sparse. I used this every day for a while (1-2 weeks) and noticed that my lashes were getting longer and thicker. I've since become a fan of the growluscious line and have several of their other mascaras. It's not a high impact mascara, but it's comfortable and easy to wear for daily purposes. I have not experienced any smudging or flaking with this mascara.

on 2/5/2015 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I Bought this mascara on a whim, purely because I needed some. I'd been through so many other brands like soap and glory, Mac, benefit and no7 and none had worked. Maybe it's my eyelashes but it's difficult to get really good mascara. This product was hard to use, I had to apply it three times. It didn't Lift my lashes, it clumped them together and I was disappointed . As N's I certainly don't believe it could grow your eyelashes.

on 11/9/2014 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

HG need I say more? Makes my lashes look thicker & longer. Fave drugstore mascara. Doesn't smear throughout the day.

on 10/29/2014 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted to like this mascara. It did make my lashes look nice and they market themselves well, claiming that it will help your lashes grow...unfortunately it smudges. I would always have black smudges under my eyes by the end of the day. I can't speak to the "growing" power of this mascara but I don't think you would see any. My lashes did look nice while wearing it but I do have naturally long lashes to begin with and almost all mascara looks good on them. So was very disappointed in the smudges.

on 10/25/2014 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Although this is volumizing, I have not seen a difference in my lash's length or natural volume. It's a great everyday mascara as it is not too dramatic, but I would much rather use Maybelline's Mega Plush as it is cheaper.

on 9/7/2014 11:48:00 AM

I love the mascara but HATE the giant clumpy brush! Its like trying to apply mascara with a novelty-sized q-tip. The brush alone will cause me to never purchase this product again.

on 8/4/2014 10:32:00 PM

I don't not have a full set of natural lashes, they're actually pretty pathetic but this mascara elongates and adds much need volume. Also not a miracle worker but it get the job done and a little more. My favorite part of this mascara is the bristle on the wand- its the perfect for my lashes. nice & big.

pros:
doesn't smudge
easy to take off at night
wand size and shape
great formula

cons:
great packaging? why?

on 7/24/2014 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm a bit of a drugstore mascara junkie (but that no way means I'm an expert). My lashes are very fickle in how they behave. Somedays they cooperate with mascara other days it looks like I have spider legs for lashes. I've had this mascara for a while now and I've only used it about four or five times. On a whim I decided to wear it today and I instantly fell in love. My lashes are of average length and definitely straight (they have no curl in them whatsoever). This mascara curled my lashes to divinity and they actually stayed curled for the duration of the day. Of course, my bottom lashes are a different story. I don't usually apply mascara to my bottom lashes, but I figured "What the hell? Why not try it today?" By the time I finished putting the mascara on my bottom lashes, I looked like a cracked out panda, but my bottom lashes did look mighty long so I got that going for me.

Overall I say you should buy this mascara. It's cheap and it's worth a try.

Popular Mascaras