April 16, 2014 | 1774 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Armstrong23

Great product! I used to use MAC Plushlash until I found this. After using for a month I noticed my lashes were thicker and longer, which I attribute to less lash breakage. Not sure if this actually grows lashes, but does keep mine looking healthy and full.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2014 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Meganshay

The brush is very big, doesn't do much for my lashes but hardens and darken them. Not what I was hoping for very cheap not worth the money. Going back to cover girl mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by christinequeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara isn't the greatest but it is alright. When I first got it from a friend I loved it. I thought it worked really good and make my lashes long. Despite the name your lashes don't really grow longer they just look longer. About halfway through the tube it started to get really clumpy all over the brush and tube and made my lashes clumpy too.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Missryecakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is by far one of the worst mascaras I've ever used! all it did was make my lashes darker and maybe slightly longer. it does NOTHING in terms of volume and not really anything in terms of length. the title is very misleading.
the only thing I could stand about this mascara was the fact that it wasn't clumpy and coated my eyelashes evenly.

This seems like a mascara that could work on someone who already has long lashes. Mine are short and straight but average thickness.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by artemis513

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty decent. Gives good volume and some length and definition. I think the best thing about this mascara is how my lashes feel after I take it off. Over time, I've noticed I've lost fewer lashes upon removal (if any), and the lashes are softer and "healthier". When I switch to other mascaras that are in my current rotation, my lashes feel drier and more prone to breakage. So while I don't think this makes the lashes grow faster, I definitely think it keeps them in good condition. I also enjoy the size of the brush; I have very large eyes so this takes less time to apply and get the results I want. It holds a curl, and my lashes don't feel crunchy or crispy while wearing, and they seem flexible. Dependable enough that I would buy again (and I have!)...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by camlynare

I love this mascara! One of the best mascaras i've ever used for a low cost! It doesn't clump your lashes as easily as other mascaras and makes my lashes appear longer!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by thebeautyunknown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A pretty good mascara, not one of the best, but an okay one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynzigzag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Loved this mascara right of the bat. I'm prone to sensitive eyes and I can't use loreal or maybelline or LancĂ´me. I have tried some others but this one is awesome for the price point. It's brush is similar to bad gall by benefit and doirshow. Also not now wet so it's easy to work with, without getting mascara all over my lids! I have long lashes but they are ao straight and so blonde. This mascara held curl and lifted nicely! Also felt so light on my lashes. Like I wasn't wearing any thing at all!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by yoyolanda

Like most Revlon products: a total piece of sh*t. Done trying with this brand.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMya101

I'll admit when I first tried this mascara I hated it. The applicator was huge! I kept smearing it on my nose when I reached over to do my other lashes. I soon got use to it and thus became my favorite mascara. But when it came time to repurchase the mascara just wouldn't hold the curl. My eyelashes are very long and full and this time this mascara just didn't cut it for me. I ended up tossing them out. I now use the CoverGirl LashBlast Volume (waterproof) Which I HIGHLY recommend. It's holds the curl and adds tons of volume like no other. Any ways, Revlon, you've disappointed me.