July 25, 2014 | 1859 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by buddhaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a bit of a drugstore mascara junkie (but that no way means I'm an expert). My lashes are very fickle in how they behave. Somedays they cooperate with mascara other days it looks like I have spider legs for lashes. I've had this mascara for a while now and I've only used it about four or five times. On a whim I decided to wear it today and I instantly fell in love. My lashes are of average length and definitely straight (they have no curl in them whatsoever). This mascara curled my lashes to divinity and they actually stayed curled for the duration of the day. Of course, my bottom lashes are a different story. I don't usually apply mascara to my bottom lashes, but I figured "What the hell? Why not try it today?" By the time I finished putting the mascara on my bottom lashes, I looked like a cracked out panda, but my bottom lashes did look mighty long so I got that going for me.

Overall I say you should buy this mascara. It's cheap and it's worth a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Another dud I somehow thought would keep the curl in my stick straight lashes. Nope. It did make them black, that's the only positive thing I can recall. I noticed no positive effects from the "grow" part of this mascara. I can't recall any flaking or smearing. The wand was so big it almost poked my eye out. Okay, that's an exaggeration but it would definitely been a nasty scratch. Thrown into the pile of mascara chumps. Next.....

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Carliithaa

I've been buying this mascara since it came out. I lovee it!! I have long full lashes that stay down, no matter how much I curl them :/ but this mascara is amazing!! The big, long, full brush is what makes my lashes even longer and fuller and makes then stay curled.l. It just makes my eyes even bigger! Down side to it is that it dries up within a month :/ I also have to re-apply the mascara through the day, but I don't mind at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by ladyjadem

This is the most awesome mascara EVER. It stays on literally all day, doesn't smudge, doesn't flake and doesn't irritate sensitive eyes or those with contact lenses in them. It's nourishing, strengthening and lasting, and gives lashes great volume. Even my mother (who practically has no eyelashes to begin with) loves it! And I honestly believe that it makes your eyelashes grow. No jokes here, folks. I had to cut mine eventually so they wouldn't keep pressing against my specs. After years of struggling with smudging, flaking and raccoon eyes, I've found my saviour product - and I haven't even considered changing since, which is amazing, as I'm a product-hopper of note.

All in all, my favourite drugstore mascara of all time. I'd recommend it to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Sperina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried others, but I always come back to this mascara. It's amazing. It makes my eyelashes look so full without clumping. It gives that false eyelash volume without looking fake. This mascara doesn't smudge for me. I was able to wear this mascara to work (I worked in a hot restaurant where I was constantly running back and forth, carrying heavy objects, bussing tables, etc. meaning I was sweating A LOT) and it lasted all day. No flakes, no smudges, no runs. The only time I've noticed it smudging or flaking EVER is when its gotten old (three months) or on the rare occasions I fall asleep without taking it off, and if you take your makeup off nightly, that won't be a problem for you. The wand is a little big, so if you're not careful you should take your time when applying it as not to get it on your face, but for the end result I think it's worth it. All in all, I'm head over heels for this mascara and I don't think I'll be switching it out any time soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by esotericsquirrel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is definitely a bit expensive at $6.99 but it is top-notch. After trying other brands, I have found that this mascara really works well. I am Chinese and my eyelashes are quite thin. After applying this, I see an instant difference and it makes my eyelashes curl more as well.

Some reviews state that it is a bit thick. Thick mascara is more popular among people of: Asian Pacific, and Native South American ancestry who tend to have thicker hair textures. People with thinner hair textures, may prefer a more liquidy formula. This is probably the main difference.

Because the formula is very thick, I do not have to spend much time putting it on before going to work. It darkens my eyelashes instantly, and after applying a few coats I can see a true, visible difference. I use the waterproof one so I remove it with a nonpolar solvent such as mineral oil.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Anjuchan

I actually really adore this mascara. It works great on my lashes and makes them really long and thick without any clumping at all. The only downside is that it can wear off after a long hot day, and it doesn't work as well after a while since it tends to get dried out.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2014 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Lalasmooch

REALLY BAD. Especially considering it's revlon which is supposed to be high end drugstore. The brush is ridiculously huge, making it hard to get the tiny inner lashes without a mess. Despite this huge brush hardly any mascara comes out, except on the end where there's a big clump of it. There's just zero volume, the name and claims are SO misleading here. I really cannot think of a positive thing to say about it. If you already have great long lashes it may work for you, mine though are average and really need a wow mascara. This one doesn't make the cut.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2014 6:12:00 AM More reviews by Milona316

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

the brush is huge, but somehow deposited minimal product. it took forever to build up the mascara on lashes. it doesn't actually grow lashes either. Revlon is a total miss for me when it comes to mascaras.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by hebrides

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this new version called Bold Lacquer by Grow Luscious yesterday and had to get it. I was very disappointed. There is no lacquer-like shine or finish. It barely adds any thickness or length. It is a totally misleading product name. To use it at all I have to layer it with other products. I regret this impulse purchase. I have not found a good Revlon mascara in many years. They do make wonderful lipsticks and blushes.